Club Arnage
April 28, 2024, 06:13:29 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Audi Team Veloqx TV Program Channel 4  (Read 28018 times)
Chris24
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« on: September 21, 2004, 08:20:46 pm »

The UK terrestrial TV Channel Four has been following Allan’s sportscar team, Audi Sport UK Team Veloqx, over the last few months. The documentary, a series of five episodes, will be aired on Channel Four over the next five weeks.

Channel Four’s TV crew has followed Allan and the team through the ups and downs of a hectic and demanding season, starting in Sebring, Florida and concluding with the dramatic, fiery but ultimately successful finale at Spa Francorchamps in the Belgian Ardennes.

The series will start this Sunday 26th September at 8am and will be broadcast at 8am for the first two episodes and 8.30am for the remaining three. There will also be a repeat screening on the Friday following each programme.

Look out for action, insight and interviews from Allan and his Audi team mates
smokie
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2004, 08:59:53 pm »

Good spot Chris - I've set a new Season Pass on the TiVo to capture them all...

That'll be the film crew that was lurking when CA members were chatting with Herby and Nishy. Must keep my eye out for CA t shirts...
« Last Edit: September 21, 2004, 09:00:36 pm by smokie » Logged
hgb
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

You don't win Le Mans - you outlast it.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2004, 08:21:31 am »

As far as I can remember they were looking but not filming when we dragged Herbert from his well earned lunch at PQ.

I don't care - I'm a racing driver and I'm here to win, not to finish third.
jpchenet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2004, 12:54:28 pm »

They were doing some filming, they did an interview with the drivers on the Sunday too while we were stalking hanging around!!
pretzel
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

No Llamas here....

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2004, 04:32:44 pm »

Thanks for the notification. That time in the morning on a Sunday is not normally on my radar so far as TV viewing is concerned.

Just a note - the Channel 4 TV website lists the first program as going out at 07:55am, not 08:00 as stated above. So for those without clever recording equipment - set the program around 5 minutes extra either way (or get the kids to do it),  just in case.

A man's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another drink - W.C. Fields
Bob U
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

You're either at Le Mans, or waiting for Le Mans!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2004, 07:49:53 am »

Bolox, just read this again and saw it said 8am. Am I the only stupid sod that ended up recording Rory Bremner at 8pm? If anyone knows what tme the repeat is on can you post it here in 6 inch letters so that it registers in my obviesly alcohol addled brain

There is a corner of a foreign field that will be forever England ------ Houx Annexe

And the bastards have built on it.
Chris24
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2004, 07:26:59 pm »

Not sure without looking it up, but its worth catching. Its very well made and has John Desborough doing the commentary.
ian murat
CA Veteran

mozilla firefox

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2004, 11:17:45 pm »

3.50am MONDAY so it was repeated this morning i'm afraid
 Cry

hgb
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

You don't win Le Mans - you outlast it.

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2004, 08:36:53 am »

So, were we on show ?

I don't care - I'm a racing driver and I'm here to win, not to finish third.
Bob U
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2004, 10:47:26 am »

So whats with the early morning times. The're not exactly trying to sell the program are they

There is a corner of a foreign field that will be forever England ------ Houx Annexe

Barry
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Kick out the jams, motherf*ckers!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2004, 11:15:58 am »

And it clashed with the Chinese GP, now thats what I call sensible programming  Angry
SteveZarse
CA Veteran

Probably the best llama in the world

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2004, 02:28:36 pm »

It's frankly ridiculous! All the best motorsport progs on terrestrial tv seem to be on at silly times. From what I hear about it, it focused on Sebring, so I assume you've more chance of being on the one about Le Mans (maybe this Sunday?).

TEAM ZARSE - It's our pleasure!
pretzel
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

No Llamas here....

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2004, 02:36:29 pm »

It's frankly ridiculous! All the best motorsport progs on terrestrial tv seem to be on at silly times. From what I hear about it, it focused on Sebring, so I assume you've more chance of being on the one about Le Mans (maybe this Sunday?).

Agreed about the early transmission time, although I took the precaution of recording it and watching it later. Like the rest of us I'm not too keen on rising from my pit too early after a good night.

Having watched my recording I can confirm that the next edition is about Le Mans. The C4 website says transmission time is 08:00 Sunday,  so set your recording gear then watch later and keep your eyes peeled for C.A. T shirts.....

A man's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another drink - W.C. Fields
Bob U
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2004, 01:12:10 pm »

Who were the guys who did Christmas in yesterdays program ? We were gonna do that next year, can't do it now it's been done. That means we will have to have another drunken planning meeting to come up with another idea. Oh God it just gets worse and worse.

Nobby Diesel
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2004, 02:04:20 pm »

What about doing Diwali, Yon Kipur or even "Happy Honika", dressed up in the robes, false beards (Life Of Brian style).

What time did the prog go out ?

I set by HD to record it and only seemed to get half the show. Has it already been repeated ?

If you can't fix it with a hammer, you have an electrical problem.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: