Club Arnage
April 29, 2024, 02:56:40 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Has anybody got there tickets yet????  (Read 13432 times)
BigSteve
CA Veteran

I AM A NUMBER!!!

View Profile
« on: May 24, 2003, 04:07:34 pm »

Just want to know if and when we should get our tickets from the ACO??? I'm starting to sweat!!   Undecided

I never touched it!!!!
Stu
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2003, 04:18:31 pm »

Had mine a couple of weeks now. Apparently if you don't get them after the cut of date for sending (which I can't remember, but I'm sure someone will tell me) and you have them confirmed, you can pick them up at the ticket office which I believe is in the Rotonde. Thats were I got mine last year. We went with no tickets last year after not receiving any and got sorted with a camping ticket on Technopark. Oh and while your there, book for next year. If you can't make it you can always either turn the tickets down or sell them at face value on this site without any problem.

Stu

wishy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

Shed's do track days!!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2003, 04:22:39 pm »

It could be good news on the ticket front!!
My postman said to me yesterday "Have you got your tickets yet?".
"No! not yet"
"I have just delivered some to somebody round the corner"
So the moral to the story is that it appears they are on their way.
Mind you I have recieved my credit card recipt.So if the have not arrived by the time we go.Then we will collect them from the main ticket office.

all the best

Andy
BigH
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

They've lumps of it round the back.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2003, 04:45:39 pm »

Yes, had mine a couple of weeks ago as well. For some strange and unfathomable reason, I expected we'd receive them in plenty time. After all the ACO, bless'em, had most peoples orders and money by September last year. Maybe the tickets weren't really printed after all, and there's a team with quills and ink painstakingly drawing each one up. The camping ticket looks more like a blunt crayon job, so maybe the local sanatorium helps out.

If you pick them up at the ACO office, make sure they refund you the postage which will have been charged on the original order.
Dave, Matt H, Fax, Canada Phil etc do you guys rely on the post or pick them up? Surely the ACO couldn't leave it this late for mailing out of Europe.

Times change. We used to leave the UK completely ticketless, and buy them from the odd road side stall that the ACO had set up in various towns and villages en route. Progress eh?

Oh, sh*te, I promised myself never to talk about tickets again.
H

Always with the negative waves Moriarty, always with the negative waves...
engineerjim
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2003, 04:58:32 pm »

Not yet

When I was PQ I went to collect the tickets I was told that as I was on waiting list for campsite I could either wait or collect and come off waiting list.

Asked when I would recive them if I waited the ACO girl laughingly replied, "mid June"  ARGHHHHHHH.  I hope she was joking. as I opted to wait.  (she gave me a ticket just for PQ)

On Tuesday, when they have finished with those strange two wheeled objects I will start chasing.
Chris24
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2003, 05:20:12 pm »

Hi,
I guess it depends on when you ordered them.
I ordered mine on April 15th, and they arrived  on Wednesday 21st May, but i had to go to the post pffice to collect them yesterday as they needed signing for and I wasn't in when the postie brought them on the wednesday.
I had telephoned the ticket office the previous week to see if they had recieved my order, as it hadn't appeared on my credit card statement, they told me not to worry as they were processing orders from the 8th, 9th and 10th April so they had not got to my order yet.

So if you ordered after April 15th then don't worry.
But if you ordered way before then , then you can start to be concerned
pretzel
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

No Llamas here....

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2003, 06:02:11 pm »

It could be good news on the ticket front!!
My postman said to me yesterday "Have you got your tickets yet?".
"No! not yet"
"I have just delivered some to somebody round the corner"
So the moral to the story is that it appears they are on their way.
Mind you I have recieved my credit card recipt.So if the have not arrived by the time we go.Then we will collect them from the main ticket office.

all the best

Andy

Andy,

Are you sure that the postman didn't deliver your tickets to someone else i.e. round the corner??

Only joking  Grin Grin Grin

A man's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another drink - W.C. Fields
Ruptured Duck Motorsport
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2003, 11:14:27 pm »

I am still sweating for mine... I was told they were being U.P.S.'d to me over a week ago.  UPS are good, but if it was Parcel Farce I could understand the delay...

Scarred old slaver know he’s doin’ alright.
Matt Harper
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2003, 01:28:54 am »

Dave, Matt H, Fax, Canada Phil etc do you guys rely on the post or pick them up? Surely the ACO couldn't leave it this late for mailing out of Europe.

Hi H
We are the American contingent of a fairly large group. Our English oppos - and Critchetti in particular, takes care of all the ticket dramas. Our Houx Annexe tickets arrived about a month ago. Because we're not meeting-up until we get to the circuit, Critchetti just FedEx'ed them to us. I think Powermite takes care of the Moose's race credentials.
Like you, we used to buy tickets at the roadside - or on the gate itself. Many is the time we bribed our way into the camping grounds (until quite recently) - we even stormed the gates in a big motorhome one year. When the guys in the fourescent bibs showed up, we politely told them to feck off, and they obliged without further incident. We camped in Garage Vert carpark for years and just ignored demands to remove tents. Unless they've started employing the services of the CRS, the officials don't seem to give a sh*t and certainly don't want to get into a confrontation over it. The gallic shrug, where the shoulders rise to earhole height, followed by the 'walk of shame' was usually the result of our stare-down. Not that we'd ever resort to fisticuffs, you understand.
Very much looking forward to meeting you. Your postings are among the most amusing in the forum. First pint's on.....Dave.    

If it\'s good and fast, it won\'t be cheap. If it\'s fast and cheap, it won\'t be good. If it\'s good and cheap, it won\'t be fast.
Lancs Se7en
CA Veteran

I love it sideways

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2003, 10:21:32 am »

;DGot mine from Just Tickests last week

Does it really only have full throttle
philsmith
CA Veteran

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2003, 01:25:20 pm »

I think you will find from discusions on this suject in past years on the forum that the tickets are sent out in alphabetical order based on your surname.
Hence I always receive mine late,(S) I know that the 'H's were sent out at the begginning of last week.
If your name starts with 'A' you had better start sweating Cry
starbar
CA Veteran

I ate all the pies with JJ

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2003, 01:44:52 pm »

YES -- Got mine yesterday for Houx (well chuffed) first year in nearly 20 years have had the luxury of getting a very decent site..
Ruptured Duck Motorsport
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2003, 10:39:08 am »

WOOHOO!!  There is hope - mine arrived via UPS this morning.

God bless the ACO (ish)

Scarred old slaver know he’s doin’ alright.
FLAT 6
CA Veteran

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2003, 12:01:29 pm »

I've paid for 6 tickets for Beausejour but nowt received yet.

Initials are AE so looks like they missed me out of the alphabetical order!!

What's this about having to pick them up from a ticket office??

Al
jpchenet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2003, 12:03:31 pm »

Did you pay the postage fee?? Otherwise you will collect them from the ACO office at the track.

Also, are you on the waiting list still for any other tickets?? If you are then they will not send the others out until you cancel your waiting list or they offer you some from any cancellations.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: