Club Arnage
June 04, 2024, 03:33:15 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MB/Houx Annexe Tickets Needed  (Read 9692 times)
Philip
CA Veteran

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« on: March 01, 2005, 05:01:32 pm »

A long shot I know, but I need to get hold of two Maison Blanche or Houx Annexe camping tickets. If anyone has any surplus to requirements, please let me know by PM.

The agencies appear to have bought up everything this year...

Thanks,

Phil
Philip
CA Veteran

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2005, 11:27:41 am »

Anyone? My friends are not impressed with my organisational skills this year...  Embarrassed
Robbo SPS
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Go Your Own Way

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2005, 05:27:39 pm »

I think i may have a MB ticket going at short notice. I can only say once May comes round though.

Take life by the horns and live it.
Philip
CA Veteran

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2005, 05:38:53 pm »

Robbo,

If you could let me know when the time comes that would be a great help - thanks.

Phil
pretzel
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

No Llamas here....

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2005, 07:17:09 pm »

Philip,

Due to a cancellation I thought I had a Technoparc ticket going begging but having just got my final receipt from the ACO I find they have given me my original request of MB. I therefore have one (but only one) MB camping pass spare.

The usual CA terms apply - face value (less my ACO discount) is 72 Euros, (£49.66) plus postage.

A man's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another drink - W.C. Fields
Philip
CA Veteran

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2005, 07:19:58 pm »

Sold! You have a PM...

Phil
pretzel
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

No Llamas here....

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2005, 07:30:48 pm »

Glad to be of help.

A man's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another drink - W.C. Fields
Philip
CA Veteran

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2005, 12:16:21 pm »

Due to hopeless organisational skills I'm now in need (like everyone else) of one further Maison Blanche or Houx Annexe camping ticket.

You would think that after eight years we might have managed to sort it out...

Thanks,

Phil
jpchenet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2005, 12:25:05 pm »

Due to hopeless organisational skills I'm now in need (like everyone else) of one further Maison Blanche or Houx Annexe camping ticket.

Thanks,

Phil

Surely if you have an MB pass already then you need another Maison Blanche pass, not a Houx Annexe pass??   Undecided

Strange that there is one vendor on "that auction site" that seems to have been offering loads of both MB and HA tickets for the last couple of months. I hope they ahven't been obtaining them from here!!

Philip
CA Veteran

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2005, 12:33:57 pm »

Thanks,

Phil

Surely if you have an MB pass already then you need another Maison Blanche pass, not a Houx Annexe pass??   Undecided

Strange that there is one vendor on "that auction site" that seems to have been offering loads of both MB and HA tickets for the last couple of months. I hope they ahven't been obtaining them from here!!

We just need a camping pass - those are the two preferred sites. Maison Blanche preferred, but beggars can't be choosers.

If I was running an eBay scam I would like to think that I would be more organised than this - I can also read the notice at the top of the forum which says "no profiteering". I am more than happy to stick by that dictum, as this is a site based on a sense of community and common interest.

Phil
jpchenet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2005, 12:45:34 pm »

Sorry Philip. Glad to hear that you are honest and trustworthy and respecting the site rules! It's just that the thread above implied that you had got one pass for MB from Pretzel. It would therefore seem bizarre to want a HA pass as your group would therefore be split up. If you need a second vehicle and you can't get another one for MB then you'd be far better off getting one for Bleu as it's the nearest site to MB, or indeed just park the second car in the Bleu car park and take all the camping gear into MB in the one car!!
Philip
CA Veteran

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2005, 12:51:38 pm »

JP,

I have bought a single MB ticket. Problem is that there is a dispute as to the preferred site - last year we swapped a Maison Blanche for a Houx Annexe nearer the time, this year I fancy MB, but not too fussed so either will be welcome...

Wouldn't dream of taking a profit from another attendee - it must be the only event going where large groups of drunk Englishmen can get together without bottling each other (although I have noticed a slight deterioration in standards over the past couple of years).

Phil
jpchenet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2005, 01:09:28 pm »

JP,

I have bought a single MB ticket. Problem is that there is a dispute as to the preferred site - last year we swapped a Maison Blanche for a Houx Annexe nearer the time, this year I fancy MB, but not too fussed so either will be welcome...

Well, as the organiser you should be the one to choose the site. Otherwise let the others sort out the tickets for their preferred site!

Wouldn't dream of taking a profit from another attendee - it must be the only event going where large groups of drunk Englishmen can get together without bottling each other (although I have noticed a slight deterioration in standards over the past couple of years).

Phil

That's what I love about Le Mans, the camaraderie is amazing. There was a minor incident at the 'poo bar last year when I knocked someones phone out of his hand, but it was all quickly resolved over a glass of bubbly!
Nordic
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2005, 04:35:56 pm »

If you can get 2 Houx Annexe tickets, then the 1 MB you already have would be reoffered on this site?

I agree with JP, organiser always has the final say on which site or ferry. Any dispute and the invite is withdrawn.

Some people will tell you that slow is good - and it may be, on some days - but I am here to tell you that fast is better.
H S Thompson 1937 - 2005
Philip
CA Veteran

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2005, 04:41:51 pm »

If you can get 2 Houx Annexe tickets, then the 1 MB you already have would be reoffered on this site?

I agree with JP, organiser always has the final say on which site or ferry. Any dispute and the invite is withdrawn.

Yes, of course. We've often bought and sold tickets to get what we wanted, but only ever at face value. If I was looking to be a ticket tout, I think Glastonbury might be the more obvious place to start to be honest...

As for "organiser" - we aren't organised enough to have one...

Anyone got an MB or Houx Annexe ticket for sale?  Wink

Phil
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: