Club Arnage
March 28, 2024, 10:21:35 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hellooooo  (Read 3757 times)
geoffd
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

Work, The curse of the Drinking Classes

View Profile
« on: March 09, 2005, 02:22:38 pm »

What is it with LM, it just gets under your skin, you know you should go but don't know why, and once you've been you just can't stop going!

I do classic as well, completely different event, but a great excuse to go to LM!

Great site, great source of info.

Has anyway spotted that some crook is trying to flog General Admission tickets for £50 each on ebay,  so far no ones bought them....

Of course I buy green cars, my Aston is green, my MGB is green, my Disco Sport is green,  oh, that's not what you meant by green?
Mr. Invincible Mou
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2005, 02:41:43 pm »

Hello geoffd, nice to see another new face.

Yep, that alternate site takes quite a bit of bashing here.
M1lky24
CA Veteran

Armadillo

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2005, 03:56:57 pm »

Did someone mention the E word!!!!

smokie
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2005, 06:10:07 pm »

Just mailed the eBayer to say "Are these the same tickets that are available on the door throughout the race weekend for considerably less than your starting price?"

I bet he doesn't publish that question... Smiley

Welcome.
smokie
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2005, 08:18:23 pm »

...and here is the reply...

"And they are the same as the ones being sold by Just Tickets for £53 plus £5 postage!!!!! Some people like to buy their tickets before leaving home, particularly if they will be arriving late at night or early morning and want to drive straight onto their campsite with no hassles of having to go elsewhere first to buy an entrance ticket! I've sold 18 Shocked so far so I must be doing something right! How many do you want??"

Maybe it's us that are all missing out on something...
Snoring Rhino
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2005, 08:33:18 pm »

Same guy I mailed a couple of weeks ago and got the same reference to Just Tickets.  Obivouly believes if they can get away with it then he can. The ACO should clamp down on the likes of JT as they are the ones setting the bad example and allowing the crooks a bullshit excuse!!!
geoffd
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

Work, The curse of the Drinking Classes

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2005, 09:51:25 pm »

I'm one of those people who like to have their tickets early, saves on the hassle at the circuit, but I buy mine direct from the ACO (I'm a member) along with a parking permit.  Anyone can buy the direct, so why do they buy from sharks at over the odds prices?  Maybe they just don't know they can buy direct, or maybe they get carried away by ebay......  
At the end of the day its not ebays fault that mug punters want to pay inflated prices.....

Of course I buy green cars, my Aston is green, my MGB is green, my Disco Sport is green,  oh, that's not what you meant by green?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: