Club Arnage
April 24, 2024, 01:59:19 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Who, when, where.  (Read 45673 times)
Perdu
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

llama's in the basement mixing up the medicine

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: June 10, 2005, 01:02:58 am »

Look chaps, I will be arriving on Houx Annexe on Wednesday in the late afternoon. It would be nice if those kind souls arriving on maybe Monday or Tuesday could have a wander around and tidy up the place for us, especially the bit about a hundred yards around the bogs. you know the sort of thing pick up the old stale fag ends, dead fireworks from last year and aren't there always old beer bottle tops to dispose of? I really hate getting those things stuck under my toes inside my sandals, quite offputting isn't it?  
Thanking you all in anticipation...

Err did I mention I was going to Le Mans?

Grin

bill

"Ha ha you can't a fool me, there ain't a no sanity clause!"
Bob U
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

You're either at Le Mans, or waiting for Le Mans!

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: June 10, 2005, 10:29:44 am »

Bill, please try not to mess it up again before I get there. We are a very discerning group of campers and expect nothing less than perfection. We are very quiet and retiring, very clean living and leave no mess when we go home, in fact we have even been known to clear up others rubbish before departure. I would hate our French cousins to form a low opinion of our countrymen.

If you believe this load of old toss then you are already pissed Grin

There is a corner of a foreign field that will be forever England ------ Houx Annexe

And the bastards have built on it.
Douglas
CA Veteran

Cum on hear de noyse!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #92 on: June 11, 2005, 02:31:24 am »

Pompey-Le Havre 16/6 2230 MB campsite around 11am
Hurrah!
Pollard's Sportsmen

Next year 2006 en mass Langstone and District Wildfowlers and Conservation Club Cricket Team (old beery farts) will challenge allcomers to a game on Friday am and lots of beer after. Any one up for it? Grin

Gordonwr
CA Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: June 11, 2005, 12:30:37 pm »

Going this year with tickets!!! Never been done before so a new experience It's Houx for us, leaving on 0800 seacat from Dover( after they cancelled Newhaven) Wednesday, so will be there in plenty of time for first qualifying without the need to run round looking for a pitch as it's numbered.
 Are the servants already allocated or do you just pick one up at the gate, not sure as not been on Houx before?
 Hope to meet up with some of you at the bar on Sat night, have a safe trip over, Gordon.

Always go into a corner too fast, in case it turns out to be a quick one!
Jem
CA Veteran

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: June 11, 2005, 07:06:27 pm »

When you arrive at Houx, they send someone out on a bike for you to follow to your pitch.

Jem
Perdu
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

llama's in the basement mixing up the medicine

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: June 11, 2005, 11:39:18 pm »

When you arrive at Houx, they send someone out on a bike for you to follow to your pitch.

Jem

Is this the actual servant? Striped waistcoat, apron and white gloves?

Do you get to borrow the bike to ride to the 'poo bar?

Wonderful service...

Smiley

"Ha ha you can't a fool me, there ain't a no sanity clause!"
DMN
CA Veteran

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: June 12, 2005, 12:25:35 pm »

My old man and I will be off in his RX7 from the Isle of Wight sometime thursday morning. Houx Annex by afternoon, pissed by supper time.
Dark Warrior
CA Veteran

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: June 13, 2005, 10:36:38 am »

Dark Warrior Promotions are on the midnite ish channel tunnel on Wednesday so should be at MB on Thursday early...

Met Oliver Gavin's dad in Sainsbury's on Saturday... Nice fella... Not optomistic about the Corvettte and apparently there's some concern in the Corvette camp over how good the Astons are... Interesting...

Safe journey one and all.

Kind regards

DW

DW
powermite
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: June 13, 2005, 11:49:50 am »

Good to hear from you DW.Powermite and the WANCs on MB on Wednesday lunchtime

cheers

PM
dave1995
CA Veteran

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: June 15, 2005, 01:40:21 am »

Hi all, I'm new to this lark but I've organised a party of 9 people to travel down overnight Friday night into Saturday morning (some of us couldn't escape work) in a rented minibus.  Grin No doubt we'll be the last ones there but we intend to make the most of it!
It's partly a stag trip for one of our number, although we're all over 30, a couple over 50 so it won't be a particularly raucous affair I can assure you.
I really have no idea what to expect apart from the obvious, and we're probably going about it all in completely the wrong manner, but if you see us looking dazed and confused early on Saturday morning please stick a few extra rashers of bacon on  Wink
Bob U
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

You're either at Le Mans, or waiting for Le Mans!

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: June 15, 2005, 10:24:29 am »

Look out for the CA flags and come and say hello I'm sure a few cold one's and bacon sarnies will be on offer

There is a corner of a foreign field that will be forever England ------ Houx Annexe

And the bastards have built on it.
freddibnah
CA Veteran

Izumbarrdkingdumbroonelll

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: June 15, 2005, 03:07:24 pm »

Tonight - Portsmouth to St Malo (check out the Magicians Female Help!)
Tomorrow - Get to le Mans (Houx Annexe) , set up camp, drink heavily
Friday Pilotes Parade (check out da HT Ladies!)
Saturday - There is a car race apparently!
Sunday watch the nutters do silly things with fireworks and cars around Houx Annexe
Monday Back to Blighty

_ Fred Dibnah Memorial Tour _

God bless him !
huggybear
CA Veteran

...as I recall, we were all terribly drunk.

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: June 15, 2005, 07:47:09 pm »

Tonight my Dad travels down from up north, upon his arrival we shall open a bottle or two of 'poo and have a ceremonial hanging of the bumper bollocks ( 8 inchers of course, described as '...nicely weighted and giving a good thud!' Shocked) . Tomorrow Portsmouth - Caen and on to LM. Watch out for the maroon Interceptor, avec bumper nads, probably stopping at every petrol station en-route Wink - give us a hoot. Campimg BSJ so look forward to meeting some new chums there - we're new to the forum but LM oldtimers - ish.
Safe journey y'all
Gareth and Mike Evans
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: