Club Arnage
March 28, 2024, 11:35:44 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Karaoke at tertre rouge  (Read 11738 times)
Fax
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2005, 06:34:34 pm »

Why the f**k would you travel all the way to a motor race in France to become a frustrated pop wannabe?  I do like the idea of the lapdancers though...Woohoo!
Fax
24hourman
CA Veteran

Racing is life everything else is just waiting

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2005, 06:42:38 pm »

Unfortunately no lap dancers this time however there will be 3 polish pole dancers to accompany the rythmic music of yours truly. Who incidentally is an established  French Popstar. A legend in my own lunchtime in fact.

Le Mans is the worlds greatest race with probably the worlds biggest party going on in the background.

Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2005, 07:41:36 pm »

Whilst on my stag fortnight in Thailand,

Jesus Christ on a surfboard Nobby!!  Shocked How the f**k did you swing that one??

I wouldn't sit there if I were you, it's still a bit wet.
Fisherman
CA Veteran

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2005, 08:23:30 pm »

Where on Tertre Rouge will you be 24 hourman? hopefully the fairground end. We'll be at the Tertre Rouge end, playing plenty of music , but not inflicting our tone deaf screaching on anyone else
Fax
« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2005, 10:07:21 pm »

On the subject of karaoke, got a buddy who worked in the Netherlands for few years in the late eighties, went out one night with a couple of the locals to a club where as it turns out it was karaoke night.  Has always said one of the most bizarre things he's ever seen was watching a bunch of sh*t-faced Dutchmen singing "Born in the USA" by the Boss.
Hey Andy, the devil and I seem to be on pretty good terms, I've given him a couple of good chances lately to take me with some antics on the GPZ but I've managed to stay out of the trees.
fax
Rhino
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Team Booze'n'tabs

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2005, 10:20:50 pm »

Never yet sung on a kaoke machine. Never intend to either.

Never argue with an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Fax
« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2005, 04:24:20 am »

24hourman,
Is the 24 Hours of Le Mans the greatest race in the world?
Yeah, still probably, but its not what it once was, the circut's been butchered beyond all recognition and the spectators are meaningless to the ACO.  As for the biggest party in the world?  You may want to hang fire on that until you've been to the Indianapolis 500 or a NASCAR race at Indy or Talladega (or hell, the Kentucky Derby for that matter).  I've been to all of the above and the 500 and the NASCAR races are every bit as big a party if not bigger.
Biggest party in Europe maybe, should come abroad for a race before proclaiming it the biggest party in the world.
And by the way, karaoke is still the most dumb-ass invention of the 20th century.  Japanese? Imagine that...
Fax
Nobby Diesel
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2005, 09:47:02 am »

Ah yes Mr A Z Esq, 'twas possibly my finest negotiating moment. I think I would have given Kissinger (sp?) a run for his money.

10 of us managed 6 days in Bangkok and 6 days in Koh Samui! Absolutely priceless.

Amazingly, I am still married.

If you can't fix it with a hammer, you have an electrical problem.
moped boy
CA Veteran

beer makes life btr, its pretty bad so drink more!

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 05, 2005, 07:14:41 pm »

Personally i hate Karaoke! i was at a motorbike rally a while ago and the organisers thought that it would be really good to give drunk bikers karaoke! never again!

nick
« Last Edit: May 05, 2005, 07:23:59 pm by moped boy » Logged

Life is short, Party Naked!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: