Club Arnage
April 28, 2024, 09:33:48 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Curse of Malcolm  (Read 2575 times)
Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« on: May 29, 2003, 12:03:45 pm »

Thanks to all for your posts on the Bloody Nora thread. BUT:

Some of you may also have seen this link I posted some weeks ago.

http://classiccamperclub.tripod.com/memberstales.htm

My how we all laughed at these innocents abroad! But I have already been struck by the evil curse of Malcolm and Janet; my front hubs both overheated while whacking down the A23. Then it refused to start when hot, something that it has never done before. I am now dreading the roof light catch breaking and finding I don't have a suitable washer with which to fix it.

Seriously, does anyone know what I must do to repell this curse? I would be disappointed if it didn't involve having sex then slitting the throat of an associate member of the Caravan Club in a ritual sacrifice, whilst dancing naked around a burning Sprite Musketeer, singing Roger Whittacker numbers.

I wouldn't sit there if I were you, it's still a bit wet.
Ruptured Duck Motorsport
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2003, 12:11:54 pm »

Andy

It appears your only course of action would be to kill the leader of that evil cult - they are like vampires, kill the head one and the others fall.  I hear that rust remedy or pointing out obvious flaws in their old camper will do the trick....

Scarred old slaver know he’s doin’ alright.
Brian(Liverpool boys)
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2003, 04:08:41 pm »

Andy, this is the curse of the legit MOT, tear the MOT cert into  equal sqaures, 10 pieces max, place in earthen ware dish, soak in Old Spice, and set alight at the stroke of midnight. At sun rise you need to blow the ashes towards the rising sun in the east, and shout out in a high pitched call. Never had this fluckin problem when I was running bent. This should solve the problem of the red hot hubsy dubsy's

To make your dreams come true, you have to stay awake.
More Low Flyer's anyone.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: