Club Arnage
June 04, 2024, 12:28:28 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Suddenly Stranded (Grr)  (Read 8457 times)
smokie
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2005, 10:38:42 am »

Hi Kate

Just so we all understand what you need - are you looking for a lift to LM from the UK on the Sunday before? What about getting back??

As discussed above, if you have no car then you can walk into the camp site of your choice...  Smiley
Kate Shaw
CA Veteran

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2005, 12:45:20 pm »

Yes, that is what I am looking for -- and I am flying back to Toronto on the 21st in the afternoon (BA 99 from Heathrow) so would be ideal if I could get a lift back to England on the 20th; one suggestion: my stuff and I could be dropped at a railway station, once we got back to England, as there's a rail connection to Heathrow that I have taken before.  But I am open to any ideas in that regard.
smokie
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2005, 01:59:24 pm »

Kate - I might have a spare seat on the Sunday in a slow car (towing a caravan) to get you & stuff there - need to check with my co-pilot 1st.

Where would you need collecting from on the Sunday? I'm quite close to Heathrow (25 miles west of it)

I can't offer the way back as I will be departing before the race ends  Undecided
Piglet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2005, 04:44:46 pm »

Kate - You have mail - I might be able to offer some assistance!
Kate Shaw
CA Veteran

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 02, 2005, 07:45:14 pm »

Piglet, I have answered your mails and hope that will work.

I'm working on getting a place to stay over Saturday night (I have a friend nearby who has offered me accommodation on Sunday night and have suggested Saturday night would be ideal, and I'm waiting to hear from him) and if that works out I think he could drop me either at the airport or somewhere near where you are going to be going.

Ferrari Spider said y'all were in negotiations regarding luggage carriage and perhaps there's some backstage part to this that I don't know at this point ... I shall be patient and wait and see.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: