Club Arnage
March 28, 2024, 11:12:12 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tropicoma  (Read 13659 times)
LazerBrain
CA Veteran

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« on: June 17, 2005, 01:15:40 pm »

There's been a great deal of worry in the UK today over the whereabouts of TomDG who was last seen heading in the general direction of France...  All radio contact was lost last night after a cryptic message suggesting he was meeting up with JP Chenet for a cocktail or 2.  Apparently JPC had convinced him that drinking a "Tropicoma" would indeed be good for him and would certainly not lead to him waking up the next day in a coma.

Contact was restored this morning and his first words were, "JPC lied."  It appears that Tom has woken up in a coma.  I asked if he was able to move his limbs and he had no idea whether he even had any.  "Some parts of me appear to be dead"  Roll Eyes
Abs
CA Veteran

Boys at TVR do it again!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2005, 11:59:45 am »

It is true Tropicoma is good for you, just think of all of the vitamins contained within that fruit juice.. not sure what else is in there as it is a closely guarded secret only known by two of our group.

But hey it sorts out the morning flip flop mouth alright, maybe that where TDG went wrong he should have taken a carry out for the next morning  Undecided

Any married man should forget his mistakes. There's no use in two people
remembering the same thing
Boj_DFH
CA Veteran

I've been Drinking For Holland (2004,2005)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2005, 09:38:17 pm »

It isn't bad for you when you only drink tropicoma, but when you had a 'few' beers before there seems to be a problem..

but hey, there once was a very wise man who said: ''the liver is evil, it must be punished'' right ?

I've been Drinking For Holland (2004,2005)
Brad Zarse
Demi Moore's toy boy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Drinking can be hazardous to your health.....

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2005, 10:05:55 am »

There was also a man who said "ere, whilst you're fixing our satellitte dish, ave some of this......it'll make finding the satelitte easier - its called 'tropicoma' "

He was a liar too....wasn't he abs......

He followed this with " just wait until, in an hours time, you start getting the knock knock on the back of your head"

He wasn't lying about that bit though....

Vitamins my arse!

Check out my band!  www.blackmarketband.co.uk
On Facebook:  www.facebook.com/bandblackmarket

See you at a gig soon?
Fran
The Wise One
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

I'm a CA Goddess!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2005, 10:08:10 am »

I can personally vouch that TOM DG and tropicoma is not a good combination!  

Nuff said!  Lips Sealed
Bobblehat
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

A racing we do go....

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2005, 12:11:57 pm »

Didnt see Tom DG get back to camp but, there was a shadow of him some point in the day..... ohh he was a mess.

The worring thing is tthat he got the lawnmower out and cut the grass!

Ballast
CA Veteran

DON'T PANIC

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2005, 06:45:29 pm »

Press Release
Team JPC
17:12 GMT
Monday 21st June 2005
Team Headquarters
Basingstoke, Hampshire. England

"Team Principle Mr JP Chenet, Team Secretary Mr FatLad & Team Fluid Dynamist Mr Cocktail would like to take this opportunity to deny ALL rumours surrounding the "Tropicoma" energy drink.

As respected members of the community, we have conducted numerous, rigorous scientific tests and have found no links between the consumption of Tropicoma and subsequent reports of paralysis, impotence, blindness, schizophrenia or senile dementia.

We would also like to make it very clear that the "biohazard logo" was not forcefully imposed upon us by the free nations of the world to mark the aforementioned "health tonic" as a weapon of mass destruction.

There is one further rumour that we feel needs to be quashed. Tropicoma is NOT as addictive as crack cocaine.

Team JPC will continue to distil Tropicoma in the traditional manner. We would like to reassure all our loyal fans that Tropicoma will continue to be available to those wishing to enjoy this wonderful beverage”

End

There is an art, or rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss!
Lawnmower Man
Homme de Tondeuse! 42%
Administrator
Club Arnage God

I'd rather have another Tropillama!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2005, 09:19:09 pm »

Does JPC have the required approval for that stuff.

Very tasty  but when it reaches 'Critical Mass' Thats different.

t.

La Légend s` écrit sous vos yeux.
JonFATBOYwarner
CA Veteran

I'm not fat just big boned.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2005, 09:49:47 pm »

It sounds as if the T>W>A>T>S have something simalar to this Tropicoma stuff, ours started off as punch but soon was renamed "Thump".  Most of us regretted it in the morning anyway.

For those of hard hearing.  LISTEN
LangTall
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Llama's kick ass!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2005, 01:20:25 am »

I don't see any problems with the consumption of Tropicoma?  Huh It helps you to sleep very well, and it was kinda addictive while drinking it, cause it tasted so damn good.  Grin A lot better then the R8!

This film should be played at high volume, so don't come complaining about it! And who the hell is Steve?
Doris
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Eating's Cheating!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2005, 10:58:12 am »

I had the honor of camping with TDG this year and have to say his return to camp in the early hours of Friday morning will forever live in my memory.  Once getting in to his tent he danced around for about 5 mins before finding his way into his bedroom.  His head hit the pillow and load drunken snoring ensued.  No more sleep for me, but it was funny.

Was surprised to see him out of bed four hours later.  Mind you he did look like a bag of s**t.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2005, 12:00:35 pm by Doris » Logged

Live imperfectly and with great delight.
LangTall
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Llama's kick ass!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2005, 11:00:58 am »

Doris, all I can say to that is, that if you can't stand the heat, you have to stay away from the fire!! To bad someone was standing close to the fire, and left you with the burns....  Grin

This film should be played at high volume, so don't come complaining about it! And who the hell is Steve?
Jay (Team Cannonball)
CA Veteran

Guided by a force greater than curry.

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2005, 11:25:53 am »

I spoke to Tom for the 1st time on Friday morning. It was an interesting conversation, he had just cut his lawn and was muttering about JPC and some cocktail they had given him, i assume this is the aforementioned tropicoma. I never did quite fully understand why he had brought a lawnmower.

I also saw the results of the microwave chucking contest as i drove out on Sunday morning. It was a fairly impressive distance.
jpchenet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2005, 11:27:04 am »

You should have sent Tom back over to us!!!

Cocktail discovered the best cure for a Tropicoma induced hangover.......two pints of the stuff for breakfast!!  Shocked Lips Sealed
LazerBrain
CA Veteran

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2005, 01:22:23 pm »

Reading some of these replies reminds me of the 1st time TDG discovered vodka Red Bull  Wink

Some dancing was involved I believe, and he made his way back to the hotel by walking with one hand on the nearest shop window all the way (which was amusing when he got to the indented entrance of each shop!)
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: