Club Arnage
May 01, 2024, 01:35:34 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MotoGP  (Read 9923 times)
Steve Pyro
Houx Annexe veteran
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

I see you Baby, shaking your Ass

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2005, 07:24:43 pm »

May not be at Silverstone, due to Rugby commitments.

Lightweight  Roll Eyes

Steve East Anglian cobras

Nobby Diesel
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2005, 10:18:32 am »

Well well. That was a little bit wet.
I pity any of you guys who rode to Dony and then had to ride home again, soaked through.

A master class from The Doctor again, but not what I found to be an enjoyable race at all.

Only just over half the field finished I believe, with 5 going down in the first 4 or 5 laps.

Fax - your T shirt is away already and should be crossing the pond tonight or tomorrow.

If you can't fix it with a hammer, you have an electrical problem.
Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2005, 11:50:28 am »

From the warm comfort of my sofa, it was a brilliant spectacle. Rossi is an amazing rider, probably the most talented racer ever. He stayed on about six tank-slappers, high-siders, slides and skids which had the other half of the field on there arses. Then with a few laps to go, he just effed off into the distance, pulling about 2 to 3 seconds a lap out of the rest of the chasing pack before relaxing again. Quite incredible.

I wouldn't sit there if I were you, it's still a bit wet.
Doris
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Eating's Cheating!

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2005, 11:59:05 am »

Well I had an excellent time in spite of the campsite fun police and the weather.  Huge thanks to the people next to us who gave us their spare brolly when the rain came down.

First time watching bikes for me and I'm sure to go back for more!

Live imperfectly and with great delight.
Fax
« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2005, 01:40:06 pm »

Thanks Nobby,
I've got your shirt ready to go to the post office this afternoon.  Had a great time at Mid-Ohio this weekend but Jesus was it hot!  A brief mid-day rain shower on Sunday turned the place into a sauna once the sun came back out.  Good to see E-Bos get the win on Sunday...Anyone but Mladin!
Barry
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Kick out the jams, motherf*ckers!

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 25, 2005, 05:44:47 pm »

A convert!

Hi Doris, if you are used to watching F1, welcome to the wonderful world of overtaking. Now try World Super Bikes at Brands on August 7th, or possible even better racing will be on show in the British Superbike round on October 9th, hope we have an indian summer (in this PC world is the last phrase still allowed?)

Rossi is a God, the best rider ever, IMHO.
Robbo SPS
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Go Your Own Way

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: July 25, 2005, 05:45:21 pm »

Got up at 7am looked at weather on south coast !! Puring. So gritted teeth and went to collect the lady.

She was reviewing the weather forecast from work and it was very specific - it wasnt going to stop all day.

Bythe time i got 20 miles from mine to hers i was very dripping, although my all weather kit kept me dry, it wasnt nice biking weather, with high winds pushing me around when solo.

After a few mins we decided to give it up. GUTTED, until i started watching the whole thing on Eurosport.

For her first big bike ride and race event then to come home in that much water, my kit would have given up, so would hers, and it wouldnt have been fun.

Ace race on TV, Rossi is something very special, but i just couldnt stop laughing a t the crashes, the 126's, 250's and then the GP boys.

reat TV.

Anyone want £85 of un-used Moto GP tickets for the British GP Huh

To make it up, she's going to take me to Alton towers for a few naughty days away.

Take life by the horns and live it.
Barry
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 25, 2005, 05:50:18 pm »

Commiserations Robbo, if I had been going I would have got the car out and braved the jams.
Robbo SPS
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Go Your Own Way

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: July 25, 2005, 05:53:56 pm »

Commiserations Robbo, if I had been going I would have got the car out and braved the jams.

Thought about it, but i really wanted to go on my bike to this bikers event, not in my car. The weather was that poor that it would have been a long drive home too, and then it gets dull

Barry
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 25, 2005, 06:01:08 pm »

then it gets dull

Agreed, and once you are soaked to the skin and your b*llocks are freezing off it gets dangerous to.
Robbo SPS
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Go Your Own Way

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2005, 06:03:09 pm »

The cross winds on the M27 started to worry me with the huge amounts of water on. I still needed to put the girl on the back, and then i am very concerned of others safety, Hence why i didnt go.

Doris
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Eating's Cheating!

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 26, 2005, 10:49:00 am »

A convert!

Hi Doris, if you are used to watching F1, welcome to the wonderful world of overtaking. Now try World Super Bikes at Brands on August 7th, or possible even better racing will be on show in the British Superbike round on October 9th, hope we have an indian summer (in this PC world is the last phrase still allowed?)

Rossi is a God, the best rider ever, IMHO.

Well I've been watching on TV for a while now so jumped at the chance to go watch in the flesh when friends told me they were going.  Not sure I can make it to Brands for WSB, but BSB could well be a possibility.

PC?  I have no problem with that last phrase and I'm part American Indian.  Or were you refering to the other Indians?  The world is too complicated....I'm going back to bed.

Live imperfectly and with great delight.
smokie
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: July 26, 2005, 07:44:44 pm »

"and I'm part American Indian."

Which for some reason reminds me of that great Lenny Henry moment when he had invited a white girl on the stage and asked her...

"Have you got any African in you?"

To which she replied no.

Lenny - "Do you want some?"
Matt Harper
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 26, 2005, 08:31:41 pm »

that great Lenny Henry moment

I always suspected Smokie was barmy.

Total w**k*r, Lenny Henry nicked it from Phil Lynott

If it\'s good and fast, it won\'t be cheap. If it\'s fast and cheap, it won\'t be good. If it\'s good and cheap, it won\'t be fast.
Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 27, 2005, 12:55:49 pm »

that great Lenny Henry moment

I always suspected Smokie was barmy.

Total w**k*r, Lenny Henry nicked it from Phil Lynott

It's not often that I agree with Mr Harper but on this one we stand shoulder to shoulder. Lenny Henry is quite frankly a smug arselicking sack of offal. He does "a lot of good work for charity" and boy does he let us all know about it. The talentless twat couldn't act his way out of a paper bag and he's possessed of a leering face, just begging to be smashed in with a red hot shovel.

I wouldn't sit there if I were you, it's still a bit wet.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: