Club Arnage
June 07, 2024, 02:48:53 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Marie Celeste ....... Calling 'Pretzel'  (Read 1414 times)
Geoffers

View Profile
« on: June 12, 2006, 11:11:19 am »

Hi there Pretzel.

Myself and 3 others will be on the Plymouth - Roscoff ferry Wednesday 14th 23:00, so you're not alone! It would be great to meet you for a few beers. We're all Le Mans virgins so maybe you can fill us in on what to expect(?), but having downloaded and read Werners 72 page guide (the Bible?) and having read these forums we're hoping it's going to be a cracking weekend! (Don't fancy the forecast though! Scattered thunderstorms Sat and Sun! It'll be just our luck, it hammered down race day at the Donington MotoGP last year, we were soaked, but still in good spirits!)

Keep and eye out for us at the dock, we'll be in a White Y-Reg Focus Estate with a bike rack on the back. We'll keep an eye out for your 350Z - or so it said in Werner's guide?

Look forward to meeting you

Geoff (and Mark, John and Graham)
pretzel
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

No Llamas here....

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2006, 03:07:28 pm »

Geoffers (and the rest),

I will be more than happy to have a chat over a couple of beers and give some pointers on the do's and don'ts and what to expect.

You WILL have a good weekend and don't worry about the weather forecast - it always says 'scattered thunderstorms' but they rarely materialise ( once in the last 13 years if I remember correctly).

We intend to arrive at Plymouth a good 3 hours before the sailing so there should be plenty on time to find our way around the port etc..

The 'Z' is Gunmetal reg. no. TW05 TOP (in case there is more than one queueing). Oh - we'll probably also be wearing CA 'T' shirts...

See you Wednesday,,

Pete B.

A man's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another drink - W.C. Fields
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: