Club Arnage
April 27, 2024, 06:16:51 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: HOUX ROUNDABOUT FRIDAY  (Read 27212 times)
BryanC
CA Veteran

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: July 01, 2006, 11:25:37 pm »

Guys
I stopped going a couple of years ago when my mate's SEAT was hit by a Ferrari going the other way attempting a burn-out in the wet. There was even a WAV file somewhere on the web showing the incident, but my son had to report the accident and set les flics into a nationwide hunt for the other guy who pi@@ed off with large chunks of bodywork hanging off.
It all got sorted out but the same year, I was not prepared to burn-out in Arnage village ( the bar by the mini island ) as my clutch was slightly dickey, when the boyos sat outside waving down any driver with a sports car and throwing beer.
I've been going for 7 years now, camp outside of the circuit so limited pikey probs, do the Hotel de France run, pit walk, and shame....this was my first year for the drivers parade because I was not really upto driving into town previously.
Yup.. I'm getting to be Captain Sensible as the years go on, but managed to avoid having my tent stripped by Pikeys, excessive sun-burn, avoided having my family run over spectating at Houx, appreciated Radio Le Mans despite a weak signal at Mulsanne, and yes, thought the Milton Keynes make-over of the village was not before time, and finally avoided a speeding ticket getting there so for me its been the best year yet.

Regards

Bryan C

PS - Has anybody got any photos pf the Brazilain Dancing Girls...obviously for educational purposes only. Perhaps added to the 'Girls' thread which was very popular before we all set off.

And you know what they call a... a... a Quarter Pounder with Cheese in Paris?
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: