Club Arnage
March 29, 2024, 08:47:27 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 1 or 2 MB tickets if possible  (Read 4114 times)
dpatching

View Profile
« on: January 19, 2007, 09:35:36 am »

I know I'm asking a lot, but if anyone has 2 spare tickets for MB, I'd be very grateful.

We're sick of Haux annexe and all the yobs / thieving pikeys and would just like a bit of civilisation this year.

Thanks in advance
Bob U
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

You're either at Le Mans, or waiting for Le Mans!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2007, 10:05:13 am »

Yobs, Pikeys, inneed of civilization? You're not any relation to Ferrari Spider are you?
You have obviously been using the downmarket end of HA. The Hairy Triangle enclave is a wholely more sophisticated and civilized section.

There is a corner of a foreign field that will be forever England ------ Houx Annexe

And the bastards have built on it.
Steve Pyro
Houx Annexe veteran
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

I see you Baby, shaking your Ass

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2007, 12:17:32 pm »

Indeed Bob.  As I've described it before -
"The lush verdant grass, lakeside views and sandy tracks of Houx Annexe"

dpatching - I'm sure you'll find some yobs and thieving pikeys on pretty much any campsite, all you have to do is ask  Grin

Steve East Anglian cobras

dpatching

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2007, 12:50:54 pm »

the whole roundabout thing has got really tiresome and fun as it was five years ago when it was treated with respect, last year's throwig of red wine - and piss bombs wasn't really in the spirit of things.... some of the people around us really pissed me off as well - maybe I just wasn't drunk enough...

(sh*t just read all that and it sounds like I'm a right boring fart.)

I'm just ready for a change - MB sounds quite nice and is a good location, but Karting Nord also looks a reasonable option - anyone got an opinion about that?
knetter
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Burn mother...... burn!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2007, 02:58:36 pm »

KN is invaded by the Danish, not a good option if you ask me. MB is hard to get tickets for, but it is afterall the Uber campsite! You can also come to our party on friday night, which is a lot more civilized than the roundabout Grin

I have given up on being on facebook and myspace, I kept mixing them up and invited people to come on Myface!
pretzel
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

No Llamas here....

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2007, 03:03:35 pm »

the whole roundabout thing has got really tiresome and fun as it was five years ago when it was treated with respect, last year's throwig of red wine - and piss bombs wasn't really in the spirit of things.... some of the people around us really pissed me off as well - maybe I just wasn't drunk enough...

(**** just read all that and it sounds like I'm a right boring fart.)

I'm just ready for a change - MB sounds quite nice and is a good location, but Karting Nord also looks a reasonable option - anyone got an opinion about that?

dpatching,

If you haven't already then take a look at the CA campsite guide here http://www.lemanszone.de/caguide2007/c11-thecampsites.pdf. This has been compiled with input from CA members and should tell you all you need to know about all the sites.

A man's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another drink - W.C. Fields
dpatching

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2007, 04:19:33 pm »

KN is invaded by the Danish, not a good option if you ask me. MB is hard to get tickets for, but it is afterall the Uber campsite! You can also come to our party on friday night, which is a lot more civilized than the roundabout Grin

so I see from your avatar  Smiley
dpatching

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2007, 04:30:10 pm »

the guide still points to MB as being the campsite for the connoiseurs... which me and my boys clearly are...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: