Club Arnage
April 25, 2024, 05:43:23 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New Forum layout  (Read 9149 times)
Paddy_NL
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Bleu Nord hooligan =)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2007, 08:44:55 am »

Changed it back to the old layout Undecided

Paddy's 2009: Spa LMS • NBR 24 • Le Mans 24 • Spa24NBR LMSSilverstone LMS =(

Drinking for Holland
fagey
Club Arnage Demi God

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2007, 09:04:21 am »

me too.. prefer this one (the old one Wink)

Bob U
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

You're either at Le Mans, or waiting for Le Mans!

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2007, 09:15:46 am »

Changed it back? Philistines, Dinosaurs, all of you. It's called progress, move on. We are in the 21st century not the dark ages, exept for Slough that is.
I changed to it a week ago and after a couple of days I got used to it and know I prefer it to the old style

There is a corner of a foreign field that will be forever England ------ Houx Annexe

And the bastards have built on it.
Paddy_NL
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Bleu Nord hooligan =)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2007, 09:20:22 am »

It's called progress, move on.
The old one is clearer with different colors for the topics. Besides, I visit enough forums and like the look of the old version of this forum.

Paddy's 2009: Spa LMS • NBR 24 • Le Mans 24 • Spa24NBR LMSSilverstone LMS =(

Drinking for Holland
RichUK
CA Veteran

KK

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2007, 10:29:56 am »

I quite like the new layout, was a little bit of a shock when I first saw it though!

I've come to believe that Le Mans is the centre of the universe.
Pieter
Club Arnage Demi God

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2007, 10:40:04 am »

I like the look of the new forum, although I have to say I don't like the last reply on top at all. Personally, I like to read the whole string and with this set up, you have to read backwards. If you want to know why I don't visit as much as I used to (if you had noticed at all  Grin), this is the reason.
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

I'm already here. Where the fluck are you lot?

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2007, 10:45:40 am »

I like the look of the new forum, although I have to say I don't like the last reply on top at all. Personally, I like to read the whole string and with this set up, you have to read backwards. If you want to know why I don't visit as much as I used to (if you had noticed at all  Grin), this is the reason.
You can change this back in your Layout preferences Peiter. Uncheck the box that says show most recent posts first.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2007, 10:47:19 am by termietermite » Logged

"I couldn't sleep very well last night. Some noisy buggers going around in automobiles kept me awake." Ken Miles
Steve Pyro
Houx Annexe veteran
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

I see you Baby, shaking your Ass

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2007, 11:49:20 am »

Luddite - A Luddite is a person who fears or loathes technology, especially new forms of technology that threaten existing jobs. During the Industrial Revolution, textile workers in England who claimed to be following the example of a man named Ned Ludd destroyed factory equipment to protest changes in the workplace brought about by labor-saving technology. The term Luddite is derived from Ludd's surname. Today, the term Luddite is reserved for a person who regards technology as causing more harm than good in society, and who behaves accordingly.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luddite

Tongue Tongue Tongue

Steve East Anglian cobras

Steve Pyro
Houx Annexe veteran
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

I see you Baby, shaking your Ass

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: March 02, 2007, 11:59:20 am »

It's the same layout as Sebring Fans, and the same changes and setting can be made here as there.

As Termie said, to change the order of posts, go to your Profile / Look and Layout Preferences. Uncheck the box that says 'show most recent posts first'.

Steve East Anglian cobras

oldtimer
CA Veteran

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 02, 2007, 02:47:26 pm »

You can change this back in your Layout preferences Peiter. Uncheck the box that says show most recent posts first.

Thanks for explaining how to read from first to last... now can somebody explain how to 'reply' without 'quoting'

I am old and confused  Huh
DelBoy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

---TDR---

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2007, 02:54:02 pm »

Oldtimer, err......, click the 'Reply' tab at the bottom of the postings   Undecided Undecided Undecided

Del

Team Delboy Racing
monkey
CA Veteran

monkey

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 02, 2007, 03:01:17 pm »

I like it, it looks fine, well done to the powers that be Cheesy
« Last Edit: March 02, 2007, 03:16:54 pm by monkey » Logged
oldtimer
CA Veteran

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 02, 2007, 05:50:49 pm »

Oldtimer, err......, click the 'Reply' tab at the bottom of the postings   Undecided Undecided Undecided

Del

Ah yes - hadn't spotted that. Doh!
Barry
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Kick out the jams, motherf*ckers!

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 02, 2007, 08:07:03 pm »

Luddite - A Luddite is a person who fears or loathes technology, especially new forms of technology that threaten existing jobs. During the Industrial Revolution, textile workers in England who claimed to be following the example of a man named Ned Ludd destroyed factory equipment to protest changes in the workplace brought about by labor-saving technology. The term Luddite is derived from Ludd's surname. Today, the term Luddite is reserved for a person who regards technology as causing more harm than good in society, and who behaves accordingly.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luddite

Tongue Tongue Tongue

So we should all drink euro lager, because the it is produced by superior modern tecknology? Wink

Still like traditionally brewed bitter, Leffe, Trois Monts, Budvar, Jenlain and all those other dinosaur old fashioned beers.  Grin
« Last Edit: March 02, 2007, 08:19:10 pm by Barry » Logged
garyfrogeye
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

I'm a messy Houx Annexer

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 02, 2007, 08:24:59 pm »

I Like it the new look and the most recent postings are still at the bottom of the page.
Ah, for the good old days and washing clothes by hand.

If I was you, I wouldn't start from here
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: