Club Arnage
April 27, 2024, 07:54:28 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Consolation  (Read 1985 times)
Jem
CA Veteran

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« on: June 16, 2003, 02:36:41 pm »

Thursday night was great, got trashed met old friends and generally had a good time.

It was on the bus into town on Friday, having been handed a piece of gum (in lieu of cleaning teeth) that I noticed something was adrift.......chipped tooth at the back bottom left....f**k!

So after 1 pint and 1 pint only I decided  that the urgent attention of a friendly dentist was required, you know the type I mean. One that would be happy to look into the mouth of a beer swigging stinking typical GB LM fan.

Well the good news is we found one and the job got done for 28 euros.  So if you ever crack a tooth in Le Mans give me a call and I'll point you in the right direction.

Thats not the consolation though.  The consolation is twofold.

Firstly, I got to see the old birds arse in the town square sober, which means I know how saggy it was without the benefit of beer goggles....

but secondly and more importantly I now know the location of the cleanest, sweetest smelling, just like home bog in the whole of LM.......yep its in the f******g dentists !!!

Nice to see you all on Sat night.

Jem
Gilles
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2003, 03:02:28 pm »

Jem,

It happened to me too.

I went to the dentist on friday PM (probably not the same) just to have a mouth being able to receive some of the saturday evening drinks !

Le Mans is life, anything before and after is just waiting...

... it's not the taking part but the winning that counts !
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: