Club Arnage
April 20, 2024, 01:58:25 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Arnage & Mulsanne bus  (Read 6388 times)
Bentley boy
CA Veteran

A quoi bon

View Profile
« on: June 16, 2003, 06:34:58 pm »

Hi everyone  Smiley
Got back this morning what a weekend !!!!

Anyone else get out to Arnage & mulsanne on the circuit bus !

We got out to Arnage ok stayed their for a couple of hours, then decided to go to Mulsanne corner, gave up on the bus & walked (takes a while but worth it so far.
Stayed @ mulsanne for some time then about 11:00 decided to head back to pits area.
Thats were our trouble started when joined the queue (HA,HA) for the bus (free for all), several buses later my mate said it would be a good idea to walk (not to be recommended).

Eventually got to Tetre Rouge about 03:00 completely knackered !!

Is the bus always this Bad ??

As the great philospher Al Murray once said  "Rules is rules, without rules where would we be FRANCE" !!!!!!!!

Ze Bennnnnnntley boyzzz

Grin Grin Grin

redstu
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

Buuuuurp!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2003, 08:59:49 am »

I took the bus to Arnage last year (exellent spot) then on to Mulsanne,small Q no problem,watched for a while, visited the supermarket, then got the bus back at about 8pm.

No Q, a complete scrum.

I wouldn't go to Mulsanne again , but would go to Arnage then either get the bus back via Mulsanne or walk
dryhen
CA Veteran

Bedford CF Challenger

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2003, 06:26:39 pm »

Suggest you use a pushbike - No Qs and its quick! We cycled from Tetre Rouge camp to Mulsanne Corner on Thursday night - long way but no problems.  Saturday night to Arnage - amazing! Have never overtaken so many cars before on a pushbike! Can't understand why some had problems getting back, tho  - just turn right out of Arnage exit (walking with your bike), and keep walking until away from the Gendarmes - then hop on and its 20 minutes max back to the start/finish area. We've done it for years with no problems. Wink

The older I get, the faster I was.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: