Club Arnage
April 27, 2024, 02:12:11 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: Lunch at St Cosme then ride out to St Sat; or Lunch at St Sat then pm ride out?
St Sat Lunch - 5 (100%)
St Cosme Lunch - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 5

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: CA Cavalcade, Great British Welcome, Mad Friday -update- ROUTE DETAILS attached  (Read 43975 times)
Bob T

...and don't I know it!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2007, 12:23:50 am »

I'll be arriving Thursday PM I'm up for that one. Sounds like an excellent jaunt across town.

Not sure about suffering the water and beer in a roadster at the mad roundabout on the way back though. Will we be coming that way?

Will have passenger seat going spare Toby.

Put me down as a definite.

More reason to get away from work on Thursday and travel down with my little gang. Gary?

Any car which holds together for a whole race is too heavy - Colin Chapman
garyfrogeye
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

I'm a messy Houx Annexer

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2007, 12:29:10 am »

As mentioned I won't be getting there till late Friday afternoon so it will be a case of either meeting at a prearranged spot or phoning on arrival to find out where everyone is.
Then again you could all form a line of honour St. Sat to welcome me in Roll Eyes

If I was you, I wouldn't start from here
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

I'm already here. Where the fluck are you lot?

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2007, 10:27:58 am »

At present I am favouring the meet at St Sat and drive out in the afternoon.  More flexible and less commintment needed.  Final decision a the end of the month. Gary, I can direct you to the bar (Herard would be very disappointed to miss having a Frogeye outside his place!)and we'll do the guard of honour there.

"I couldn't sleep very well last night. Some noisy buggers going around in automobiles kept me awake." Ken Miles
powermite
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2007, 02:32:33 pm »

now i know i said the WANCs wont be at LM this year,but our other plans are looking decidedly dodgy,so if we do come we will be coming in our cars and not the usual Winnebago.I would love to meet up with you all in St Sat,and im sure you wouldnt mind having three V8s with over 1000 bhp between them burbling through the countryside!

Cheers
PM
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2007, 02:37:14 pm »

Sounds great, Mr Mite.  Especially as we're probably related!! (I think the Ter bit was added by an ancestor of mine in the 18th century.)

"I couldn't sleep very well last night. Some noisy buggers going around in automobiles kept me awake." Ken Miles
Canada Phil
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

The Moose

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2007, 02:49:04 am »

now i know i said the WANCs wont be at LM this year,but our other plans are looking decidedly dodgy,so if we do come we will be coming in our cars and not the usual Winnebago.I would love to meet up with you all in St Sat,and im sure you wouldnt mind having three V8s with over 1000 bhp between them burbling through the countryside!

Cheers
PM
Hi PM would you hurry up and make up your mind Huh Roll Eyes Grin I want a ride in the Trans Am
Hi Termie,
             Count me in too if PM does not make it I will beg a ride somewhere.
Phil
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2007, 10:06:25 am »

Fancy a ride in a nice red car Phil? - if the other mites don't make it.

Canada Phil
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

The Moose

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2007, 05:16:59 am »

Fancy a ride in a nice red car Phil? - if the other mites don't make it.
Hi Termie,
 Red is nice, so yes please. Whizzing along the country roads Grin
Phil
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2007, 10:11:10 am »

I thought it would probably be best if I led the way in my little roller skate as it seems a good idea to have a local, modern car just in case of any problems on the way.  I'm suggesting to Paul that he acts as rear-guard in the Mondie so I'll tell him you'll go along as passenger, Phil.

I've recced half the route so far and have planned the rest on paper at least.  Barring a huge demand to do it the other way (not likely looking at the poll so far) will hope to leave St Sat at about 14.00.  That gives everybody the chance to turn up whenever they want to and look around, plus get lunch if they wish.  I'd expect we'll all be back at the circuit around 18.00, allowing a little time for hold-ups getting back in.  As the drivers' parade will be on, I imagine though that this will be relatively easy, especially as we'll be approaching from a different direction from those coming from the UK.  All depends on how long we hang around in the bar mid-way.

I'll publish details of the route nearer the time for anybody who wishes to download them so there's a back-up if anybody loses the convoy or has a break down.

Late-comers will be able to join us at the bar in St Cosme, which we should reach around 15.30.

As I don't have to book lunch, there is no problem if more people decide to join us nearer the time.

Just one thing, does anybody have a CA flag I could borrow for the day as I think it would be a good idea to have one on my car so it's easy to spot?

Steve Pyro
Houx Annexe veteran
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

I see you Baby, shaking your Ass

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: April 25, 2007, 06:06:10 pm »

It's sounding good.  Dick has got the TR6 running again and all cobras are coming along.

Steve East Anglian cobras

mgmark
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Fun is not a straight line.....

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2007, 09:45:17 pm »

Plan and times sound great for a nice trip to St Saturnin, out to your place and then back into Arnage for a bit, before the festivities of Friday night  Grin - I'll be there in the MGA and the lads probably in a Vectra.

MG Mark 

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." Mario Andretti
mal
CA Veteran

We are the Flying Baguettes!

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 26, 2007, 11:05:48 pm »

Looks like some of my crew are interested in this. Are we allowed to join in?
Steve Pyro
Houx Annexe veteran
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

I see you Baby, shaking your Ass

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: April 26, 2007, 11:26:43 pm »

Looks like some of my crew are interested in this. Are we allowed to join in?

The more the merrier - full details soon.

Steve East Anglian cobras

elanman
CA Veteran

Lots Of Trouble Usually Serious

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 27, 2007, 11:57:34 am »

Count me in as well, I'll go with the flow as far as the actual plan goes, I'll most likely be in the company of Mark in the MGA I'll be in the Elan and probably able to persuade a few other Elaners to join in.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2007, 11:32:26 am by elanman » Logged
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 27, 2007, 04:06:10 pm »

Count me in as well, I'll go with the flow as far as theactual plan goes, I'll most likely be in the company of Mark in the MGA I'll be in the Elan and probably able to persuade a few other Elaners to join in.
You are hereby counted in.  Herard is going to think he has died and gone to heaven when he looks in his car park!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: