Club Arnage
March 28, 2024, 03:32:04 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Electrical Sockets in Houx Campsite  (Read 7774 times)
Mr. Invincible Mou
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2007, 11:52:05 am »

Grin Cheesy WhooHoo, as promised.

Just to let everyone know, but I have now managed to obtain an updated pitch map for the Houx site.

Houx Pitch Map Jpeg or
Houx Pitch Map PDF File - I have it on very good authority that these new maps are the defacto item for the 2007 event.

The only thing I need to find out, is exactly what the coloured dots are. I think that the yellow are lecky, the blue water and the green both, but I may be wrong there. I will try to resolve that question soon.
Werner
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2007, 12:11:33 pm »

Grin Cheesy WhooHoo, as promised.

Just to let everyone know, but I have now managed to obtain an updated pitch map for the Houx site.

Houx Pitch Map Jpeg or
Houx Pitch Map PDF File - I have it on very good authority that these new maps are the defacto item for the 2007 event.

The only thing I need to find out, is exactly what the coloured dots are. I think that the yellow are lecky, the blue water and the green both, but I may be wrong there. I will try to resolve that question soon.

Cool map - big help for anyone camping there. Could we use it for the CA guide - who has the copyright on it?

"… to be honest, I did it purely for the money at first. I went to Le Mans
hoping that the car would break down. I came away in love with the place." - Eddie Irvine
LangTall
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Llama's kick ass!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2007, 01:18:07 pm »

I presume the ACO Werner. Wink

This film should be played at high volume, so don't come complaining about it! And who the hell is Steve?
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: