Club Arnage
June 04, 2024, 02:49:35 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2 general entry & 2 grandstand tickets - Please can you help?  (Read 4337 times)
Steven-f
CA Veteran

No picture - sorry!

View Profile
« on: April 22, 2007, 06:02:15 pm »

I'm getting desperate to find 2 grandstand tickets and 2 general entry tickets if someone is able to help. Please pm me - I'm happy to pay instantly using paypal or can send cheque by recorded delivery.

If you're in North Hampshire, West london, or Northampton (or anywhere en route via M4/A34 or M3/M25/M1) I'm happy to collect and pay cash. Please let me know if you can help.

Thanks in advance

(and thanks to Mr C for helping me out with a Houx pass through this site - and thanks Club Arnage!)

Steve
vivallan
CA Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2007, 11:55:04 am »

Just a quick reply.You can buy admission tickets and grandstand tickets when you arrive ,providing its not on the Saturday.
Regards.
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

I'm already here. Where the fluck are you lot?

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2007, 12:08:54 pm »

I beg to differ vivallan but all the grandstands are full.  However, if you arrive early you may be able to pick returns up at the rotunda opposite the main entrance.  You can buy general entrance tickets on line here
http://ticket.lemans.org/vente2/visu_article_mini.php?id_univers=1&id_rubrique=30&id_boutique=30&id_ev=17
or on the gate, as said above.
On practice days, you can use the grandstands anyway.

Don't forget if you aim to come next year, book the moment you arrive (or preferably by fax on practice weekend) so this doesn't happen again.  Most '07 tickets for good grandstands were reserved before the race began in '06.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2007, 12:10:41 pm by termietermite » Logged

"I couldn't sleep very well last night. Some noisy buggers going around in automobiles kept me awake." Ken Miles
Steven-f
CA Veteran

No picture - sorry!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2007, 05:33:11 pm »

Thanks guys - I'm hoping someone has 2 spare grandstand tickets as I'm worried about buying 'on spec' when I turn up. Equally, I'll take someones general admission as if they have spare grandstand tickets, they'll probably also have the general ones which they want to sell at the same time, or they'll be left holding them. (Although I'll happily buy grandstand on their own)
Cheers
Steve
commander

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2007, 10:35:33 am »

I'm getting desperate to find 2 grandstand tickets and 2 general entry tickets if someone is able to help. Please pm me - I'm happy to pay instantly using paypal or can send cheque by recorded delivery.

If you're in North Hampshire, West london, or Northampton (or anywhere en route via M4/A34 or M3/M25/M1) I'm happy to collect and pay cash. Please let me know if you can help.

Thanks in advance

(and thanks to Mr C for helping me out with a Houx pass through this site - and thanks Club Arnage!)

Steve
commander

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2007, 10:38:03 am »

I have 2 superb Granstand tickets available in the lagache grandstand, along with the General Admission tickets.
I have been a client customer of the ACO for 25 years.

The tickets are Front Row in the Lagache stand.
Please feel free to telephone me: 07887 480508.

C.R. Speh
Steven-f
CA Veteran

No picture - sorry!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2007, 10:53:37 am »

Charles - you are a gentleman! Thanks ever so much, and as discussed I'm delighted to be able to buy these off you. Looking forward to having a beer or two when we meet!

Steve
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: