Club Arnage
April 30, 2024, 12:32:07 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Who, when, where...  (Read 33820 times)
Werner
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« on: May 21, 2007, 11:04:31 am »

Same as last year this will be in the CA guide, see the current status at http://www.clubarnage.com/caguide/caguide2007/c20-whowhenwhere.pdf

Please post any changes or new information here, I guess by now everyone has finalized his/her plans.

Cheers

Werner

"… to be honest, I did it purely for the money at first. I went to Le Mans
hoping that the car would break down. I came away in love with the place." - Eddie Irvine
Jimpanzee

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2007, 03:00:41 pm »

My group be on Beausejour from Thursday late morning/early afternoon until Monday in the AM.

There's about 22 of us and we have bought an old school mini-bus...which I'm promised will be getting a suitably impressive 'retro' paint job. There's also a camper making the sojourn as well. Watch out for the big screen showing Bruce Lee...(amongst other things).

See you there. Cool
Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2007, 04:40:59 pm »

My group be on Beausejour from Thursday late morning/early afternoon until Monday in the AM.

There's about 22 of us and we have bought an old school mini-bus...which I'm promised will be getting a suitably impressive 'retro' paint job. There's also a camper making the sojourn as well. Watch out for the big screen showing Bruce Lee...(amongst other things).

See you there. Cool

Jim

What make of minibus did you all buy? You say "old", well how old is "old"?

I wouldn't sit there if I were you, it's still a bit wet.
Jules G
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2007, 05:42:43 pm »

Jules G's group:

Advanced party: Speedferries Wednesday am. 2 car convoy, Stan in his boxster and me and Ivan (LM virgin) in the Bmeer. Home will be the MB.

Arriving Friday pm: Timbo, Nigel and "Pilot" Stephen, wheels: Cessna twin prop Tongue  Landing and Sunday evening departure slots sorted with LM Airport!

Cars setting off Monday am

Jimpanzee

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2007, 06:03:51 pm »

See you there. Cool

Jim

What make of minibus did you all buy? You say "old", well how old is "old"?

To be honest...I haven't got a clue! I'll attempt to locate that information and get back to you.
Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2007, 06:18:12 pm »

Excellent! I need to know this sort of info in case there's a classic at the race.

Incidentally Werner, can you add the details for Team Zarse this year:

7 Zarses this time, travelling down on Wed arriving evening to Maison Blanche Zone D. If you see a convoy of 1 X Porsche 996, 1 X Aston Martin Vanquish S (or maybe the Nigel Dean DAX Cobra, depending on the mood of the owner) plus of course the inevitable world famous Commer, then that's us. All CAers new and old are welcome to call in any time for a nice cold Cidre Brut.

Andy Z
« Last Edit: May 23, 2007, 01:26:47 pm by Andy Zarse » Logged

I wouldn't sit there if I were you, it's still a bit wet.
Jimpanzee

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2007, 06:27:52 pm »

Andy...I don't think it's going to be 'classic' by any stretch of the imagination to be honest!

When I said old...what I really should have said was 'knackered and if it was a horse would probably be taken out into a filed and shot between the headlamps'
Bob U
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

You're either at Le Mans, or waiting for Le Mans!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2007, 06:31:51 pm »

All CAers new and old are welcome to call in any time for a nice cold Cidre Brut.

Andy Z

What after what you just said about our beloved Houx Annexe.  You can shove your nice cold Cidre Brut.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2007, 06:50:12 pm by BOB U » Logged

There is a corner of a foreign field that will be forever England ------ Houx Annexe

And the bastards have built on it.
Mr. Invincible Mou
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2007, 06:45:47 pm »

I should be arriving sometime Monday afternoon in Maison Blanche (Zone C), with my brother plus one arriving Thursday morning. We will depart the following Monday morning.

I am travelling in a green Peugeot 206 this year.

Edited to add Zone Info - 24-05-07
« Last Edit: May 24, 2007, 06:19:11 pm by Mr. Invisible » Logged
LangTall
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Llama's kick ass!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2007, 07:03:17 pm »

Just doublechecked it:

11 (which I'm sure of) of us will be waiting at the gate from sundayafternoon on, during the monday 5 or 6 others will arrive to build up our campsite. The other 13 people are likely to arrive on thursday and friday.

This film should be played at high volume, so don't come complaining about it! And who the hell is Steve?
rcutler
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2007, 07:07:43 pm »

Names: Rick, Steve,
Vehicle: American Motorhome towing Fiat

Ferry: Portsmouth Caen Sunday 10th 1530
Return Ferry:Caen Portsmouth Monday 18th afternoon 1700

Group 2: (Andy, Andy, Andy, Andy and Tony)
Vehicle 2: Mercedes of some sort.

Ferry 2: Dover Calais Thursday AM
Return Ferry 2: Dover Calais Friday PM

All Camping Maison Blanche (DrinkingforHolland Crew) Zone B

Drop by for a cold one!

Simon (WRC GT4)
CA Veteran

the waiting's killing me!!

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2007, 07:25:52 pm »

Should be arriving late Thursday afternoon (thurs morning tunnel) And staying in Houx Annexe until Monday morning.
Look out for us and drop in for a warm beer.  Grin
CA flag will be flying above a couple of Mitsubishi Evo's
Lazy B'stard
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2007, 09:02:48 pm »

Departing the north east wed noon, stops at avebury for pie and pint and stonehenge for a bit of hippie baiting. Vomit comet on thurs 7am to c'brg and running down in convoy with Alibongo and crew. 6 up in the service barge (white merc), staying on Bleu sud A. Look for big Gulf flag, freezer full of ice cold beer this year so call in! Going home to face the music Sunday night Caen to pompy.

Dick Dasterdly was right
'Don't just stand there, do something!'
Jem
CA Veteran

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2007, 11:33:37 pm »

Wednesday afternoon down to the Tunnel, overnight hotel and early tunnel Thursday morning.  Heading for Rouen and the slow lane (thanks Termie) after the tunnel and looking out for the cows.

Heading for Houx, CA flag will be flying somewhere no doubts.

Five cars - 996 Turbo, M6, S4, Clio Sport and the fridge carrier ( Shogun ) , give us a toot if you see us.

Jem
Lord Steve
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

The only self appointed peer on Maison Blanche!

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2007, 07:11:01 am »

Wednesday afternoon down to the Tunnel, overnight hotel and early tunnel Thursday morning.  Heading for Rouen and the slow lane (thanks Termie) after the tunnel and looking out for the cows.

Heading for Houx, CA flag will be flying somewhere no doubts.

Five cars - 996 Turbo, M6, S4, Clio Sport and the fridge carrier ( Shogun ) , give us a toot if you see us.

Jem
Jem
What time are you getting the shuttle on Thursday morning? We are staying in Calais on the Wednesday night and setting off for Rouen Thursday morning so we might see you at some stop along the route. Alternatively, Weds night we'll be in the Campanile Calais and eating / boozing in Le Bureau pub if you lot fancy joining us.
Steve

I tested negative for patience.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: