Club Arnage
April 25, 2024, 06:59:05 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: CA'ers  (Read 8651 times)
Mr. Rick
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Mulsanne on a sunny June Sunday; it's a hard life!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2003, 09:39:57 am »

Sorry but at 5 pm on sunday afternoon I still had in my bottle the content of two glasses of champagne waiting for you since the saturday evening !!!

Sorry Gilles! I hope you did the decent thing and had them for me!!  Wink

Got so carried away with taking photos, my concept of time just disappears. Hopefully you should be able to enjoy the fruits of my labours in a day or so on the website and you will see that I'm not such a bad boy after all!

Cheers!

Rick
Andy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

I'm not a llama! I'm a Le Mans'er

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2003, 04:07:27 pm »

OK so i was late again this year, arrived at 10pm but i do have and other have the photos to proove it.
good laugh and face meeting as usual. i'm sure all there would agree.

Andy
Rusty
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2003, 05:38:36 pm »

No idea what time I was there, but I certainly was.
Some of my gang joined me later once they had had there fill of beer and funfair ( they were sick of champagne after a 3 hour session earlier in the day).
Don't know where you were wishywashy, but met up with the usual suspects, PM and gang, Canada Phil,Smokie,Kpy,Mr. and Mrs RS2babe, Lord Steve ( albeit rather brief m'lud, sorry about that, but I did return), Andy Z and crew, and of course the T.W.A.T.S who seemed to have a couple of beauties sporting team shirts in tow and the Pres was dressed in a fine ladies top, necklace and very attractive false breasts.
Good to meet up with all you lot again.
Any takers for the Festival of Speed in July? Or Donnington on the Sunday for motoGP.
Rusty

The Brethren Rock
fugitive4000
CA Veteran

Every Year Since '97

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2003, 06:17:30 pm »

Made it to Champagne bar at god knows what time, after the JK gig that's for sure, so probably around 11ish, don't remember much about it as I was off my face when I arrived and in a worse state when I left....I don't remember meeting or talking to anybody there - vague recollection of a Rangers supporter living in Salisbury holding a St. Marys season ticket - anyway if I spoke to anybody it is quite possible that I offended you in some way (hell I can do that easy enough when I am sober!) either way I apologise if I caused any offence - next year I'll make sure I don't start drinking until the race starts!

AB
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: