Club Arnage
March 28, 2024, 01:00:01 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2 Genesis concert tickets for Twickenham 8/7/2007 for sale  (Read 4793 times)
Tubs

View Profile
« on: June 24, 2007, 11:05:52 am »

2 Genesis concert tickets for Twickenham 8/7/2007 for sale.

I purchased a couple of tickets for a very good mate of mine who lives and works in Greece. Sadly, he and his partner will now be unable to make the trip over to Blighty. I therefore have two tickets up for grabs.

The seats are in Block 37 which is the closest lower tier block to the stage. It is also under cover, a possible bonus given the weather we've recently been enjoying (not)!

I've seen clips of the early shows of this tour on Youtube. Huge stage set (£10,000,000's worth I believe), you'll see nothing else on this scale in 2007, it's just immense and the light show/effects totally stunning.

I've been told that tickets for the Twickenham show have been changing hands for silly money, can't verify that, but I'm just looking to recover the cost. The tickets were £73 each (£65 face value plus Ticketmaster's £8 'convenience' charge) and that's the figure I'd like to recover for him. The tickets will be sent registered/recorded and I will pay the postage costs.

I have yet to make a contribution to the 'fighting fund'. If the tickets are sold through CA, I will make an appropriate donation!

Please PM me if you are interested, thank you.

Tubs

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2007, 09:17:06 am »

Tickets sold (to a CA member). Thank you.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: