Club Arnage
April 16, 2024, 10:38:27 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Masion Blanche campming passes needed!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 15096 times)
jmcauslan

View Profile
« on: July 02, 2007, 05:03:09 pm »

Hi there i am in search of two camping passes for Maison Blanche, any type of help would be great. thanks
contact email.
Steve Pyro
Houx Annexe veteran
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

I see you Baby, shaking your Ass

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2007, 05:48:29 pm »

Have I woken up and it's May 2008 already?

Steve East Anglian cobras

Lazy B'stard
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2007, 05:55:14 pm »

Apart from getting bed sores, that would be quite nifty would it not?

Dick Dasterdly was right
'Don't just stand there, do something!'
jmcauslan

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2007, 10:31:42 pm »

HA! I know i wish it was may already!!! but are these tickets not available yet??
My knowledge is poor!!!
Lawnmower Man
Homme de Tondeuse! 42%
Administrator
Club Arnage God

I'd rather have another Tropillama!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2007, 11:16:30 pm »

HA! I know i wish it was may already!!! but are these tickets not available yet??
My knowledge is poor!!!

It will not be till early next year before teh ACO send out the allocations.  The chances are people won't have tickets for sale till way after the allocations are made.  Say about next May.  You can write to the ACO now to get your request in.  Though I did hear that MB is already sold out.

t.

La Lιgend s` ιcrit sous vos yeux.
Paddy_NL
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Bleu Nord hooligan =)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2007, 12:30:31 am »

Though I did hear that MB is already sold out.

Now why doesn't that doesn't sound like a surprise to me? Huh

Where can I book for 2009 Tongue

Paddy's 2009: Spa LMS • NBR 24 • Le Mans 24 • Spa24 • NBR LMS • Silverstone LMS =(

Drinking for Holland
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

I'm already here. Where the fluck are you lot?

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2007, 10:21:04 am »

MB is always sold out by now.  However, Paddy, hopefully sold to us.... Wink

"I couldn't sleep very well last night. Some noisy buggers going around in automobiles kept me awake." Ken Miles
Jules G
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2007, 12:20:59 pm »

Paddy, Just tickets have a list running for those wish to book for 09. They are not yet taking deposits but will be shortly.

I have heard they have sold their allocation for 08 Tongue

Paddy_NL
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Bleu Nord hooligan =)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2007, 01:18:24 pm »

Just tickets have a list running for those wish to book for 09.

Ordered with them in 2005. Excellent service, but only if you're desperate for tickets. Too expensive in my opinion, and useless with the arrival of marked pitches. Like Termie says, hopefully the ones we want are sold to us. Have included camping plan and picture where we want to be when we ordered, we're on top of the stack Wink

Paddy's 2009: Spa LMS • NBR 24 • Le Mans 24 • Spa24 • NBR LMS • Silverstone LMS =(

Drinking for Holland
DelBoy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

---TDR---

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2007, 01:29:35 pm »

....... we're on top of the stack Wink

Hopefully   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Incidentally, Paddy, how many did you order - I went for 6 (an additional 2) for the same crew - some of the extra can be made 'communal'. 

Del

Team Delboy Racing
Lazy B'stard
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2007, 01:48:26 pm »

Hopefully Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Incidentally, Paddy, how many did you order - I went for 6 (an additional 2) for the same crew - some of the extra can be made 'communal'. Del
Ooo that might be handy, didn't decide in time if I was going to the modern or the classic next year. Modern or Classic, mmmm- tricky!

Dick Dasterdly was right
'Don't just stand there, do something!'
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

I'm already here. Where the fluck are you lot?

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2007, 01:56:53 pm »

Hopefully Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Incidentally, Paddy, how many did you order - I went for 6 (an additional 2) for the same crew - some of the extra can be made 'communal'. Del
Ooo that might be handy, didn't decide in time if I was going to the modern or the classic next year. Modern or Classic, mmmm- tricky!
Do both, you know you want to. Wink

"I couldn't sleep very well last night. Some noisy buggers going around in automobiles kept me awake." Ken Miles
Paddy_NL
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Bleu Nord hooligan =)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2007, 02:03:34 pm »

Incidentally, Paddy, how many did you order - I went for 6 (an additional 2) for the same crew - some of the extra can be made 'communal'. 

Same here. I have ordered 15 tickets, but we might want to build our pitch differently to '06 and '07. Maybe the band will play like '05 for '08, which means we will not need such a large place. Any overflow will go to CA friends who dare to be our neighbour  Grin

But like I said, all is still to be (re-)considered. 2008 is very far away for pitch-planning...

Drinking for Holland
DelBoy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

---TDR---

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2007, 02:08:32 pm »

By 'communal', I meant space for other Platinum Triangle residents, thus freeing up pitches for bar/stage etc.  Alternanatively, DfH could pitch the bar there - less distance for me to walk   Grin Grin

Wont have a great deal extra space anyway - I'm taking the caravan next year and that's 7 x 2.5m, exactly half a pitch!!

Del

Team Delboy Racing
Piglet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2007, 07:01:45 pm »

Del, Paddy, depending on what everyone does I should have a couple of extras, although on my little picture I'd asked for the bit that we were on this year and last year (on the corner by the bogs  Grin - it's all right for you blokes pissing in the ditch but some of us like to be a little closer to the facilities  Grin)

Frankly after the tossers in the truck this year I wish I'd asked to be directly in front of DfH...I'd rather listen to Wan*er Bear all week than the trash they blared out at 4am... Grin
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: