Club Arnage
April 29, 2024, 06:54:34 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Technopark - whats it like??  (Read 5133 times)
BigSteve
CA Veteran

I AM A NUMBER!!!

View Profile
« on: April 29, 2003, 02:00:33 pm »

Hi All
Has anybody stayed at Technopark - or is it new this year? If you've stayed there what was it like, traffic, people etc???

Cheers

Steve   Cool

I never touched it!!!!
Stu
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2003, 03:21:26 pm »

I stopped last year. Was just the normal type of LeMans campsite. Bogs didn't arrive until Thursday or Friday and there wasn't any showers apart from an artic trailer which was kitted out withloads of cold ones for which you had to pay. These accompnied the vast amount of Danes that arrived on the site. Tom Kristian,s race team mob was on along with his wife and child believe it or not and he and Jan Magnessun would arrive now and again on scooters. There was also a massive Beer / Food tent for the danes. A bit of a walk to the main parts of the circuit but near to Porsche Curves. Wee drove up and onto Houx Annexe for showers. Had a good time though showing the danes next to us what power drinking was and I still made it up for the England V Denmark match.

Stu
BigH
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

They've lumps of it round the back.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2003, 03:58:04 pm »

Tecnoparc is ok I'm told.
Originally, it was the site of an Old Red Indian burial ground, so there's the ball lightning, grinning and dancing cadavers and general geological unrest during the hours of darkness.
Take some chicken bones and you'll be fine.
H

Always with the negative waves Moriarty, always with the negative waves...
frenchr
CA Veteran

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2003, 04:31:42 pm »

I have stated at the Technopark and it is OK.

In fact, I have been going to Le Mans for 10 years and have never pre-booked any camping!  

I have always arrived saturday lunch-time and been able to get a place, usually at a non-camp site ie field, and last year ended up adjacent to Beausejour.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: