Club Arnage
April 28, 2024, 09:34:54 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Old t-shirts  (Read 8134 times)
Bob U
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

You're either at Le Mans, or waiting for Le Mans!

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2007, 06:11:23 pm »

I've got a Springsteen Born in the USA shirt from 85 in mint condition. It was only worn for a couple of minutes before I decided to keep it as new. Funny thing is, it fitted when I bought it so how can something shrink if it has never been washed? Roll Eyes
I have a pirate Stones sweat shirt that I bought from a Scouser at Roundhay Park Leeds in 82. It has the Venue and date on it. Very faded now, I wish I had kept it as new.

There is a corner of a foreign field that will be forever England ------ Houx Annexe

And the bastards have built on it.
RS2 Babe
CA Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2007, 06:24:40 pm »

Kiss Kiss Kiss

Hiya

My fave T shirts are mostly The Smiths ones which used to copy the covers from the albums - all sadly resigned to wearing in bed or on a day like today where you pop to the shop to get the paper knowing that you won't bump into the man of your dreams anyway so it won't matter...........but then there is some gorgeous hunk in the q behind you - hate it when that happens!

I have various Le Mans Ts and most CA T's but a sorry end came indeed to my CA SMcQ 2006 T this year - which was my favourite Cry

On the Sunday after the race everybody came back to the Liverpool Boys camp rather wet so I galantly offered my 2006 T to Ian (Peter who got his moustache shaven off's son). Just temporalily until his dried you understand.

Anyhoooo - not soon after the start of the argy bargy with the Ford RS crew started and as Ian was grappled to the ground by the really nasty looking one - he bloomin well tore the neck on it clean off. Damn inconsiderate I think - of the Ford RS guy obviously.

Ah well, what can you do - actually - can't seem to find 2007 at the moment - ewwwww! it must still be in the car!

Lisa
 Kiss

Fran
The Wise One
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

I'm a CA Goddess!

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2007, 07:09:16 pm »

ewwwww! it must still be in the car!

I was trying to find my Saleen t-shirt - yesterday I finally thought maybe its still in the car ... and yep... there it was!

F
« Last Edit: July 15, 2007, 11:58:58 pm by Fran » Logged
redstu
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

Buuuuurp!

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2007, 07:47:34 pm »

I've got a gary glitter scarf from 1974!

Mmm maybe I shouldn't have admitted to that.
Lord Pig-Pen
Club Arnage God

it's all a bit much at my age.... Ich Habe.

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2007, 10:14:51 pm »

My Macc Lads T shirt that got me my name is my oldest and most treasured. Bought when I was 15 and still just about wearable for the right occaision. Stained, full of holes and so threadbare its see thru when held up to light. John the Septic saw me wearing it in 04? and said... "that guy looks like pig pen" and it stuck... and has been upheld since. LM shirts going back to '88 (mum still wears the jag polo I bought on my first visit) but most have "shrunk" in proportion to my physical expansion. The Macc T will make a guest appearance next june!
Motorhead "Australia" bought at their Perth gig is a second fave but that is only 2 years old so dont really qualify fo this thread.

Anyone else a Macc Lads fan?Huh?

What do you mean dust?.... Thats not dust, this is dust! Ich Habe Honda S2000 and its not mine!
LangTall
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Llama's kick ass!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2007, 10:20:23 pm »

I still have some Therapy? and Osdorp Posse shirts from the early 90's but they are in use now as cleaning tools Cheesy
Blasphemist!
No Langtall, its clever recycling- its all the rage nowadays Grin Saw Them support U2 once- they are a rather angry bunch of fellows.
There are things to recycle, and things you try your best to keep them as good as possible. Using T?-shirts as cleaning tools is wrong in any way. (I see those guys at least twice a year, but didn't happend this year so far, the tremor is already starting because of lack of Therapy? ! And yes, I like them for being so angry. Smiley)

This film should be played at high volume, so don't come complaining about it! And who the hell is Steve?
nickliv
« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2007, 11:30:31 pm »

It's got to be Gordons.
Lazy B'stard
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2007, 11:39:53 pm »

Pig Pen- went to see the Macc Lads for my mates 18th many moons ago in Leeds. Thought they were quite good but was always a Half Man Half Biscuit fan myself. Very clever, very funny, very much of a time. Trumpton Riots is a great album, must dig it out. 

Dick Dasterdly was right
'Don't just stand there, do something!'
Fran
The Wise One
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

I'm a CA Goddess!

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 16, 2007, 12:01:43 am »

must dig it out. 

That track is on youtube!

F
Papa Lazarou

Driving slowly to make you all look faster...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: July 16, 2007, 11:32:35 pm »

Pig Pen- went to see the Macc Lads for my mates 18th many moons ago in Leeds. Thought they were quite good but was always a Half Man Half Biscuit fan myself. Very clever, very funny, very much of a time. Trumpton Riots is a great album, must dig it out. 

Half Man Half Biscuit!  Pure class!

Seal Clubbing and Dukla Prague Away Kit are my personal favourites...
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: