Club Arnage
April 25, 2024, 08:20:42 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Too late again - decent camping tickets needed  (Read 11765 times)
tommy84

That's what Le Mans is about

View Profile
« on: January 05, 2008, 11:01:05 pm »

Not long ago than the calendar showed 2008 for the first time, but already everything apart from Beauséjour is sold out.
We've been on BSJ for the last 2 years and don't want to be there again.

So I'm looking for me and my mates for the following. Preference in order of appearance

• Houx Annexe
  • Houx
  • Maison Blanche
  • Bleu Nord
  • Tertre Rouge
  • La Chapelle
  • Karting Nord

Ordered from another website - awaiting confirmation
« Last Edit: January 14, 2008, 08:15:16 pm by tommy84 » Logged

'09 calendar
1000km Spa|24h du Mans|24h Spa|1000km Nürburgring|24h Zolder|FIA-GT Zolder|national races in GER and BEL
rcutler
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2008, 02:26:14 am »

You will be lucky this year, Most of the campsites are either reduced in size or closed all together. It looks like and I have from other sources that there are 150,000 less camping spaces this year that are leaving many regulars without a campsite. This includes myself, most probably all the moderators of the forum and Drinking for Holland as well as many other groups.

I really hope you are able to sort something out but don't hold your breath this year.
Nordic
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2008, 10:03:25 am »

I doubt there have every been 150,000 camping spaces in total has there?

Its true that some of the sites are smaller due to building works but I am sure as the race gets nearer, tickets will spring up on here and elsewhere.

While the people Rick mentions may have not got thier first choice of site, (some have don't forget), I am pretty sure all those bumped have been given an alternative.

Some people will tell you that slow is good - and it may be, on some days - but I am here to tell you that fast is better.
H S Thompson 1937 - 2005
Bob U
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

You're either at Le Mans, or waiting for Le Mans!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2008, 12:59:35 pm »

You will be lucky this year, Most of the campsites are either reduced in size or closed all together. It looks like and I have from other sources that there are 150,000 less camping spaces this year that are leaving many regulars without a campsite. This includes myself, most probably all the moderators of the forum and Drinking for Holland as well as many other groups.

I really hope you are able to sort something out but don't hold your breath this year.

You are a little ray of sunshine aren't you Rick. As Nordic says when has there ever been 150,000 camping spaces let alone 150,000 less. On the pop last night were we? A little over sensitive I think. Calm down, everything will turn out fine, if not exactly as we would like, but above all, REMEMBER

There is a corner of a foreign field that will be forever England ------ Houx Annexe

And the bastards have built on it.
rcutler
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2008, 01:07:42 pm »

Correct I was out drinking last night, The ACO seem to be trying to force out large groups of people even if we are lots of small groups that mearly meet on one night. As far as I see it we have potentionally lost MB,KN,Houx,HA and possible Expo aswell. With these sites not being avaliable then everyone who usually stays there will have been given alternatives on other sites. Le Mans for the past two years I understand had completely sold out of camping spaces before the event with possibly one or two passes avaliable for BSJ on the Friday.

I would much prefer to go back to the days when I first went and bought a Houx ticket from the guy on the gate. I am sure that if the ACO succeed in getting rid of the larger groups then you will soon see my 6 alternatively placed tickets avaliable on here.
dazv12

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2008, 08:08:25 pm »

try tickets-2-u they sold me 3 camping for maison blanche today 13:00 give them a go we may be neighbours and you owe me a pint or 2  Grin Grin Grin
nickliv
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2008, 10:57:01 pm »

team langoustine have HA for £58. They've got over 100 of them at the moment.

I'm going to see what I get before 'panic buying'
Kev_mk3
Club Arnage God

The Cheeky Northern Monkey

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2008, 10:16:13 am »

team langoustine have HA for £58. They've got over 100 of them at the moment.

I'm going to see what I get before 'panic buying'
got a link to these at all?? as i need JUST a camping pass really!  Roll Eyes

tickets 2 u are saying they have some Houx Annexe left Smiley ill ring to confirm tho
« Last Edit: January 08, 2008, 10:24:11 am by Kev_mk3 » Logged

Paddy_NL
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Bleu Nord hooligan =)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2008, 11:12:15 am »

http://www.teamlangoustine.com/ they do Houx Annex tickets for £58,-

spoke to www.tickettravel.nl today, they do the same Houx Annex tickets for €58 (£42) without the obligation to buy grandstand tickets!

Paddy's 2009: Spa LMS • NBR 24 • Le Mans 24 • Spa24NBR LMSSilverstone LMS =(

Drinking for Holland
Kev_mk3
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2008, 11:34:22 am »

spoke to www.tickettravel.nl today, they do the same Houx Annex tickets for €58 (£42) without the obligation to buy grandstand tickets!
thanks Smiley

ive found HA camping passes on about 4 sites now all the same cost around £55! so see who reply to my call / email first!

Robspot
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2008, 11:51:34 am »

You don't have to buy grandstand tickets for HA just Houx from Langoustine.

Have DfH given any thought to Houx Annexe? 121 tickets available as I look now, plenty of room if we all join in.

I always stay too long. Long enough for something to go wrong
Bob U
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

You're either at Le Mans, or waiting for Le Mans!

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2008, 12:08:19 pm »

Huh. This time last year we were all f**k*ng riff raff. Now, it looks like you may be joining us Roll Eyes

There is a corner of a foreign field that will be forever England ------ Houx Annexe

And the bastards have built on it.
Bas
CA Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2008, 12:20:52 pm »

Make sure they actually DO have the tickets Paddy, I booked through them iirc in 2000/2001.
They accepted and confirmed our booking in December and waited to inform us until May that unfortunately the campsite tickets and Grandstand tickets were not available anymore  Angry

If you look at their website they also still offer MB tickets at €90  Huh
Paddy_NL
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Bleu Nord hooligan =)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2008, 12:36:49 pm »

Yep, their website is not really up-to-date. They only had 20 MB-tickets anyway. By the sounds of it the guy fell off his chair this morning when I had him on the phone, saying I would be interested in 75 MB-tickets (for us DfH and a lot of CA'ers) Grin

Paddy's 2009: Spa LMS • NBR 24 • Le Mans 24 • Spa24NBR LMSSilverstone LMS =(

Drinking for Holland
Kev_mk3
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2008, 12:41:16 pm »

Make sure they actually DO have the tickets Paddy, I booked through them iirc in 2000/2001.
They accepted and confirmed our booking in December and waited to inform us until May that unfortunately the campsite tickets and Grandstand tickets were not available anymore  Angry

If you look at their website they also still offer MB tickets at €90  Huh
just got off the phone to the guy andrew and he has 121 tickets. ive ordered 2 as my dad wanted one aswell Smiley not a bad way to spend £116!

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: