Club Arnage
June 07, 2024, 02:29:14 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ACO booking confirmation letters  (Read 24770 times)
Brian(Liverpool boys)
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2008, 09:30:02 pm »

This is what miff's me, posted by another member in sell or swop.

try tickets-2-u they sold me 3 camping for maison blanche today 13:00.

It looks as the ACO have binned regular punters, but made sure that the ticket agents have got thiers.

I am not having a go at the poster for buying from them, but the ACO for not looking after loyal punters.

To make your dreams come true, you have to stay awake.
More Low Flyer's anyone.
tommy84

That's what Le Mans is about

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2008, 09:41:22 pm »

Guess you're talking about my request.
I'm not ordering at tickets-2-u as their prices are 20€ above the regular prices. And one camping pass is linked with 2 enceinte general which are also 10€ above the regular price.

Anyone having experience with tickettravel.nl? I can't find a FAQ there, but they are resonably priced - which makes me a little suspicious as well

'09 calendar
1000km Spa|24h du Mans|24h Spa|1000km Nόrburgring|24h Zolder|FIA-GT Zolder|national races in GER and BEL
RS2 Babe
CA Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2008, 09:59:01 pm »

Any ideas where we're gona be yet Ian???
Mike, looks as if we will be on Blue Nord, it is the site across the road from the entrance to MB Angry

Kiss Kiss Kiss

Oh I might find it then Brian  Grin

hee hee

Lisa
 Kiss
knetter
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Burn mother...... burn!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2008, 10:24:04 pm »

Guess you're talking about my request.
I'm not ordering at tickets-2-u as their prices are 20€ above the regular prices. And one camping pass is linked with 2 enceinte general which are also 10€ above the regular price.

Anyone having experience with tickettravel.nl? I can't find a FAQ there, but they are resonably priced - which makes me a little suspicious as well

I think they are OK and the price does seem almost right, 90 euro per spot. I guess the ticket agencies are moving in on MB Angry

I have given up on being on facebook and myspace, I kept mixing them up and invited people to come on Myface!
Lorry
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

I won't join any club that'll have me as a member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2008, 10:26:57 pm »

I think Paddy's right.  Our order for MB went up from 8 to 14 this year.  We have a few more coming, and a couple spare as you need the space.  Bumped on to BN.

I haven't been asked for any money yet (brother in law does the booking) so he may still be pleading with the ACO.  He's been learning French.  He doesn't want to speak French, just argue in French

But whats happened to the poor slobs that wanted Blue Nord.  Have they been bumped onto Eurocamp Toulouse

GENTLEMEN  -  Start your livers

For and on behalf of the Kent Kronenberg Owners Club
Dirk3D_NL
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

Fussballing for Holland!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2008, 10:43:11 pm »

well it will be Club Nord then
Fran
The Wise One
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

I'm a CA Goddess!

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2008, 10:46:30 pm »

But whats happened to the poor slobs that wanted Blue Nord.  Have they been bumped onto Eurocamp Toulouse

Umm - dont know - I cant find my booking form or confirmation letter........not sure I actually received one.  Undecided

Rusty
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2008, 11:28:25 pm »

I ordered 20 as usual. Confirmation always came though a couple of weeks prior to Christmas and demanding payment within 14 days, I always took that as being a c*ntish French joke knowing that it would always send everybody into panic as all the cards etc are full at that time of year and you wouldn't be able to sort anything out. The one thing that you do have to remember that over all the years that we have all been going is that we all have to go through the same rigmarole every year... The f**k*ng Frogs have been changing the rules as long as I have been going and that started in '91, small fry compared to some of the older die hards but it still is a fact. Maybe it is their way of getting back at the the rest of us as the only time that they had a strong country was through theat Corisican Bonaparte and they now need to flex their muscles, most recently they have been known for 'running away' from any kind of conflict, and the only way that they claimed fame to Bonaparte and Corsica is that they bought it but decided not to let it be known. Hey, how many French have declared that they were members of the resistance ? Clearly all of them, the c**ts, why didn't they show that kind of resistance when the Germans drove through the Belgians woods bybassing the Magnot line, eh.
I'll leave it there for the moment.

Rusty Grin 
« Last Edit: January 07, 2008, 11:31:02 pm by The Brethren » Logged

The Brethren Rock
Paddy_NL
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Bleu Nord hooligan =)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: January 07, 2008, 11:29:10 pm »

Thanks for the tip. I have ordered 15 MB tickets with them, see what they will say tomorrow when they ring me (it wouldn't surprise me if they are sold out too). They have been on the market for quite some years, we have ordered our BSJ tickets with them back in '04.
I think the reason why they don't make a lot of money on tickets is because they want to stay competitive. It used to be that people ordered with them before the internet came, I presume they made more money then...

Paddy's 2009: Spa LMS • NBR 24 • Le Mans 24 • Spa24 • NBR LMS • Silverstone LMS =(

Drinking for Holland
Rusty
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 07, 2008, 11:34:17 pm »

I ordered 20 as usual. Confirmation always came though a couple of weeks prior to Christmas and demanding payment within 14 days, I always took that as being a c*ntish French joke knowing that it would always send everybody into panic as all the cards etc are full at that time of year and you wouldn't be able to sort anything out. The one thing that you do have to remember that over all the years that we have all been going is that we all have to go through the same rigmarole every year... The f**k*ng Frogs have been changing the rules as long as I have been going and that started in '91, small fry compared to some of the older die hards but it still is a fact. Maybe it is their way of getting back at the the rest of us as the only time that they had a strong country was through theat Corisican Bonaparte and they now need to flex their muscles, most recently they have been known for 'running away' from any kind of conflict, and the only way that they claimed fame to Bonaparte and Corsica is that they bought it but decided not to let it be known. Hey, how many French have declared that they were members of the resistance ? Clearly all of them, the c*nts, why didn't they show that kind of resistance when the Germans drove through the Belgians woods bybassing the Magnot line, eh, as I hve said before , they are all SURRENDER MONKEYS.
I'll leave it there for the moment.

Rusty Grin 

The Brethren Rock
Paddy_NL
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Bleu Nord hooligan =)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: January 07, 2008, 11:51:42 pm »

But whats happened to the poor slobs that wanted Blue Nord.  Have they been bumped onto Eurocamp Toulouse
Umm - dont know - I cant find my booking form or confirmation letter........not sure I actually received one.  Undecided
didn't you give your booking for to Termie?

Paddy's 2009: Spa LMS • NBR 24 • Le Mans 24 • Spa24 • NBR LMS • Silverstone LMS =(

Drinking for Holland
Paddy_NL
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Bleu Nord hooligan =)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: January 07, 2008, 11:54:42 pm »

That sounds a bit like Camping Eau Rouge at Spa Francorchamps, found a map of that campsite Undecided

Drinking for Holland
Fran
The Wise One
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

I'm a CA Goddess!

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 08, 2008, 12:17:27 am »

didn't you give your booking for to Termie?

No, I didnt bother doing that cos Bleu Nord was my first choice and its never been a problem getting my order for 1 x BN before!!!    Undecided

F
Paddy_NL
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Bleu Nord hooligan =)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: January 08, 2008, 12:18:42 am »

Well, if the booking earlier works out, we'll have 15 BN spare Grin

Drinking for Holland
Fran
The Wise One
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

I'm a CA Goddess!

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 08, 2008, 12:21:28 am »

LOL - thanks - I will keep that in mind!  Might think about getting a second one if they are going to be tight on space like last year tho!!

F

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: