Club Arnage
April 19, 2024, 08:19:50 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: For sale: Trackside pitch on Maison Blanche - space for 1 Car, 3 People  (Read 2987 times)
xflowrich

View Profile
« on: May 21, 2008, 12:35:57 pm »

Hi folks,

Apparently, the definition of a stranger is "a friend you haven't met yet".

That's why I'm looking for 3 strangers to help fill our trackside pitch on Maison Blanche at this year's Le Mans.

I've bought two large (15x7m each) pitches on Maison Blanche, to house 12 people in trackside luxury.  Unfortunately, it turns out that I only have 8 friends this year!  Wink

Hence, I have room for another 3 fellow petrolheads to join us.  Anyone up for it?

You'll get:
 - 1 General Admission ticket each
 - 1 camping permit to park one car between you
 - room to pitch your tent(s) on a trackside pitch on a cracking campsite
 - guarantee no-one will have nicked your space before you arrive - we're arriving on Tuesday to claim the pitches
 - regular supply of outsandingly-cooked food, if you'd like to join us for grub (no obligation, of course)
 - shelter in our large marquee, should last year's monsoons return
 - 9 new friends to share beer with throughout the weekend! (also no obligation, but we're quite friendly really)

The camping / tickets package for 12 of us cost me £1200.  According to my maths, that works out at £100 each.  I'm not looking to make a profit, so the cost to you is £100 each.  A bargain, I hope you'll agree!

Due to the car limitation - only one spare parking permit - this would best suit a group of 3 people rather than 3 individuals.

Richard

Note:
 - Trackside = "These are the closest pitches to the race track on Maison Blanche" says Brian at 1st Tickets
 - No food included in the £100.  We'll all chip in to the Carrefour kitty when we're there.
 - Although the offer is there to "join our group", we won't be at all offended if you ignore us all weekend  Grin
xflowrich

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2008, 05:37:12 pm »

Now up on eBay for anyone who's after a bargain...  Cool

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270243142676
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: