Club Arnage
April 29, 2024, 12:25:37 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Who's taking what.  (Read 38700 times)
Steve Pyro
Houx Annexe veteran
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

I see you Baby, shaking your Ass

View Profile WWW
« Reply #60 on: May 30, 2008, 02:17:25 pm »

I've had a Vectra 2.0 Turbo petrol and now use a Signum 2.0 Turbo petrol for work.  Yes, that engine does have some grunt.

The Vectra was an estate - 4 up with full camping gear onboard to the 2004 Classic doing naughty speeds on the Alencon - Le Mans motorway  Grin

Steve East Anglian cobras

Kev_mk3
Club Arnage God

The Cheeky Northern Monkey

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 30, 2008, 02:20:19 pm »

I've had a Vectra 2.0 Turbo petrol and now use a Signum 2.0 Turbo petrol for work.  Yes, that engine does have some grunt.

The Vectra was an estate - 4 up with full camping gear onboard to the 2004 Classic doing naughty speeds on the Alencon - Le Mans motorway  Grin
my dad has the 1.9 cdti (low bhp model) and that zips down the motorways and still gets silly MPG!  Shocked nearly 900miles to a tank last year to lemans sat at 90 ish on the auto route.

The Vectra C is a very over looked car, incredibly comfy but some have issues as smokie has found out Sad

Matt Harper
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 06, 2008, 03:45:00 am »

American Airlines Boeing 777 to Paris CDG, then one-way renter to Angers, then RV from Angers to Bleu Nord. Dave and I should be cracking our first frosy Nigerians with our UK based buddies around 4.00pm Thursday.
(There ain't no substitute for a private shower and thunder-box).
Not long now.....

If it\'s good and fast, it won\'t be cheap. If it\'s fast and cheap, it won\'t be good. If it\'s good and cheap, it won\'t be fast.
Martini...LB
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Not even stirring...

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 06, 2008, 07:20:19 pm »

American Airlines Boeing 777 to Paris CDG, then one-way renter to Angers, then RV from Angers to Bleu Nord. Dave and I should be cracking our first frosy Nigerians with our UK based buddies around 4.00pm Thursday.
Not long now.....

Hey Matt, do you need tea bags?  Grin

>Martini...

l'abus d'alcool est dangereux pour la santé , à consommer avec modération
landman
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #64 on: June 06, 2008, 07:54:15 pm »

I'm in this

Crouch..........bind..........set
geoffd
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

Work, The curse of the Drinking Classes

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 06, 2008, 10:29:02 pm »

We'll be taking the old girl again, to both 24hrs (5th time) and Classic (all so far)
Plenty of space, comfort, pace and style,  oh and petrol Grin

Of course I buy green cars, my Aston is green, my MGB is green, my Disco Sport is green,  oh, that's not what you meant by green?
Douglas
CA Veteran

Cum on hear de noyse!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #66 on: June 07, 2008, 12:02:10 am »

Ford Galaxy....takes bikes.....tent food.....kitchen sink.....

geoffd
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

Work, The curse of the Drinking Classes

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 07, 2008, 12:07:27 am »

Ford Galaxy....takes bikes.....tent food.....kitchen sink.....

Now, see,  if you'd said Ford Galaxie I'd have been really impressed!

Of course I buy green cars, my Aston is green, my MGB is green, my Disco Sport is green,  oh, that's not what you meant by green?
Lorry
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

I won't join any club that'll have me as a member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #68 on: June 07, 2008, 12:50:57 am »

....Now, see,  if you'd said Ford Galaxie I'd have been really impressed!
But only because he could afford the petrol.  Even taking an Aston you'll be about £100 poorer than last year.

And the Galaxy is the only car to offer, as an optional extra, a bike rack - that goes inside

GENTLEMEN  -  Start your livers

For and on behalf of the Kent Kronenberg Owners Club
Matt Harper
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 07, 2008, 04:40:17 am »

Not long now.....

>Martini...

Hi Martin
Thanks for the offer dude, really appreciate that. Fact is, Rick, Janine, Mark, Neil and Chris stocked me up good and proper at Sebring, so I'm replete with PG Tips - thanks again.
What I suspect I might need - and this is a miracle potion that I find difficult to source here in the US, is Resolve. Second only to the fabled Mars bar chocolate drink as an instant hang-over cure, it is waaaay better than Tylanol and a damn sight easier to imbibe. So, if your feeling generous, a couple of sachets would be much appreciated and rewarded with a similar quantity of cold tubes of Nigerian.
Hopefully I'll bump into you during the course of t'weekend.

If it\'s good and fast, it won\'t be cheap. If it\'s fast and cheap, it won\'t be good. If it\'s good and cheap, it won\'t be fast.
landman
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #70 on: June 07, 2008, 08:22:39 am »

But only because he could afford the petrol.  Even taking an Aston you'll be about £100 poorer than last year.

And the Galaxy is the only car to offer, as an optional extra, a bike rack - that goes inside

Erm, ahem! and the S-Max !!!

Landman

Crouch..........bind..........set
jpchenet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 07, 2008, 11:06:13 am »

Not long now.....

>Martini...

Got through the box I left you in March already?? You must be having too good a time!!  Grin

Hi Martin
Thanks for the offer dude, really appreciate that. Fact is, Rick, Janine, Mark, Neil and Chris stocked me up good and proper at Sebring, so I'm replete with PG Tips - thanks again.
What I suspect I might need - and this is a miracle potion that I find difficult to source here in the US, is Resolve. Second only to the fabled Mars bar chocolate drink as an instant hang-over cure, it is waaaay better than Tylanol and a damn sight easier to imbibe. So, if your feeling generous, a couple of sachets would be much appreciated and rewarded with a similar quantity of cold tubes of Nigerian.
Hopefully I'll bump into you during the course of t'weekend.

Have you got through the box I left with you in March already? you must be having to much fun!!  Grin
« Last Edit: June 07, 2008, 11:41:16 am by jpchenet » Logged
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

I'm already here. Where the fluck are you lot?

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 07, 2008, 11:09:58 am »

Erm, ahem! and the S-Max !!!

Landman
Is this a quiz, can anybody join in?

http://www.engadget.com/2006/10/04/general-motors-integrated-retractable-flex-fit-bike-rack/

"I couldn't sleep very well last night. Some noisy buggers going around in automobiles kept me awake." Ken Miles
Kev_mk3
Club Arnage God

The Cheeky Northern Monkey

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 07, 2008, 09:20:29 pm »

the stickers are on - ill wait for neil to post the pics

NorwayNick

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 07, 2008, 09:54:29 pm »

well i was taking my Mondeo but that broke its diesel pump, so dusted off the Scimitar but that has munched a wheel bearing on Thursday, so have just been out and got the girlfriend a 2002 Mondeo so having a practice pack tonight. Then its off Monday morning just 2600km to go  Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: