Club Arnage
June 05, 2024, 08:45:55 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: weather reports  (Read 19594 times)
nickliv
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2008, 10:47:32 am »

What's all the fuss about? Carrefour sell canoes don't they? Grin

And if it was all dry, people would be bitching about not being able to get the tent pegs in, and the world famous HA dust getting everywhere. And I mean everywhere. My 'crevices' are just getting back to normal.

Anyhoo, if it's cold, the hawaiian tropic girls will be niptastic. At least I know how they get their tans. They slather themselves in glue, and run round HA in the dust trail of a goped. Grin

I do wonder if the other nationalities who visit LM are as obsessed with the weather as we are, or is it a peculiarly 'british' preoccupation, born out of an overwhelming sense of akwardness when in social situations.
Kev_mk3
Club Arnage God

The Cheeky Northern Monkey

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2008, 10:49:29 am »

Pistonheads pal sent me this

seriously im worried now Sad

im thinking the new roof rack i bought will be needed to put planks on and sleep on it  Huh

Kev_mk3
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2008, 10:58:38 am »

well ive just forwarded that to my girlfriend and her reply was - "dont forget your boat"  Roll Eyes

Brian(Liverpool boys)
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2008, 11:05:21 am »

Come on guys look on the positive side of things, all that water rushing through the tunnels will clear the smell of P*ss from the moto gp Grin

To make your dreams come true, you have to stay awake.
More Low Flyer's anyone.
knetter
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Burn mother...... burn!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2008, 11:24:44 am »

And if it was all dry, people would be bitching about not being able to get the tent pegs in, and the world famous HA dust getting everywhere. And I mean everywhere. My 'crevices' are just getting back to normal.

Anyhoo, if it's cold, the hawaiian tropic girls will be niptastic. At least I know how they get their tans. They slather themselves in glue, and run round HA in the dust trail of a goped. Grin

I do wonder if the other nationalities who visit LM are as obsessed with the weather as we are, or is it a peculiarly 'british' preoccupation, born out of an overwhelming sense of akwardness when in social situations.

No, not british at all, the Dutch also do it all the time. But like I said, it's going to be a dry rain!

Don't worry to much Kev, they very seldom get torrential rains like that, as do we here in the south of Holland, and we got more then our share for the past couple of days, it will be fine, and if not, you'll be to pissed to notice, so who cares Grin

I have given up on being on facebook and myspace, I kept mixing them up and invited people to come on Myface!
Kev_mk3
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2008, 11:46:22 am »

No, not british at all, the Dutch also do it all the time. But like I said, it's going to be a dry rain!

Don't worry to much Kev, they very seldom get torrential rains like that, as do we here in the south of Holland, and we got more then our share for the past couple of days, it will be fine, and if not, you'll be to pissed to notice, so who cares Grin
http://www.multimap.com/directions/?qs_1=Le+Mans%2C+Boulevard+de+la+Gare%2C+Le+Mans&displayName_1=Le+Mans%2C+Boulevard+de+la+Gare%2C+Le+Mans&lat_1=47.99550&lon_1=0.19263&countryCode_1=FR&qs_2=le-lude&displayName_2=savingne-sous-le-lude&countryCode_2=FR&mode=driving&optimizeFor=quickest&mapData=856%2C858#map=47.82109,0.12937|10|4

Kev_mk3
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2008, 01:44:30 pm »

Just thought the water best had sod off as like some of the super cars ( GT40’s, Zondas, Lambos etc ) that will be there my car is LOW and at danger of being stuck in some of those big bloody puddles Sad

not that my car is the same style i must add before someone else does  Roll Eyes Tongue

Andy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

I'm not a llama! I'm a Le Mans'er

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2008, 04:01:27 pm »

So far long range on Metcheck says showers for the week and race.

I'll get wetter from bottles of beer when I fall over into a puddle knowing my luck.

Andy
Nordic
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2008, 04:04:20 pm »

http://www.endurance-info.com/article.php?sid=5716&thold=0

Some more flooded tunnels here!

Some people will tell you that slow is good - and it may be, on some days - but I am here to tell you that fast is better.
H S Thompson 1937 - 2005
Kev_mk3
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 02, 2008, 04:42:27 pm »

least i wont need to clean my car  Roll Eyes

Leftie
Club Arnage God

Team Red Dragon

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2008, 05:17:40 pm »

Can anyone give a general rundown on the conditions of the campsites during and post deluges.

At my age, it takes me all night to do what I used to do all night!!!!!!!!!!!
Then, growing old is compulsary, but growing up is just optional.

I don't do GREEN, I've got a 4x4
Nordic
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2008, 06:01:18 pm »

I think we all know how fast the water drains from the sites from bitter experiance!

I would guess that if its not raining now it will be dry in a day or so.

Some people will tell you that slow is good - and it may be, on some days - but I am here to tell you that fast is better.
H S Thompson 1937 - 2005
Fran
The Wise One
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

I'm a CA Goddess!

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 02, 2008, 06:03:56 pm »

Can anyone give a general rundown on the conditions of the campsites during and post deluges.

In general terms - wet and muddy.  Smiley

F
Kev_mk3
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 02, 2008, 06:13:26 pm »

In general terms - wet and muddy.  Smiley

F

Roll Eyes

Martini...LB
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Not even stirring...

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 02, 2008, 06:25:49 pm »

I think I will take along some Poncho's to sell €3 each. I have about 50 I think.  Grin

>Martini...

* Poncho web.jpg (42.15 KB, 300x423 - viewed 289 times.)

l'abus d'alcool est dangereux pour la santé , à consommer avec modération
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: