Club Arnage
April 30, 2024, 09:05:50 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Classic/Sports Cars Needed for Bruntingthorpe Event!!  (Read 2341 times)
Christopher
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

To add speed, just add lightness.

View Profile
« on: July 02, 2008, 09:26:55 am »

Thought some of you might be able to help or might just be interested in attending.

In his words.......

Tony Gardner is trying to organise a classic and sports car display at Brunty on 3rd August to supplement an event going on...

Details are on this thread here.....

http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topic.asp?h=0&t=554167&nmt=Classic/Sports%20Cars%20Wanted%20For%20Bruntingthorpe%20Event%203rd%20Aug

If you know anyone that has something suitable (think Classic or rare cars, also TVR, Lotus, Porsche, Ferrari etc etc etc) and fancies a good day out please would you point them in my direction or towards the PH thread. I'll have my TVR up there on display.

I'm trying to drum up as much support as possible to help raise fund for the guys who Run the Lightning aircraft at Brunty. As you can imagine running a Lightning jet fighter costs a few quid and nowhere else in this country can you see one running!! They are desparatly trying to raise funds to complete their Q shed which will protect the aircraft from the elements.

Even if people dont have a car to display it will be a fantastic day out and I guarantee you will go home deaf as a post!!

Cheers all !!

Here is a flyer for the event....

Le Mans is for the week......not just 24hrs!

When life throws you lemons, bring out the tequila!!

Vodka! Cheaper than Botox and paralyses more muscles!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: