Club Arnage
April 28, 2024, 01:21:43 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Petite Anyone Going?  (Read 21518 times)
Steve Pyro
Houx Annexe veteran
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

I see you Baby, shaking your Ass

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: October 31, 2008, 04:55:49 pm »

Thanks for resizing that one Bob, it was more scary full size than anything Halloween might throw at us...  Evil

You're a fine one to talk  Roll Eyes    Tongue

Steve East Anglian cobras

Boorish Grobian
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 31, 2008, 05:59:46 pm »

Ah yes!  Smokie as we all know and love him...
Everytime I've been to Sebring its been boiling hot, never been rained on either.
Now I know why you guys really want me be back...
Fax
smokie
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: October 31, 2008, 06:03:09 pm »

Thanks pal!!  Smiley
Boorish Grobian
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 31, 2008, 06:05:10 pm »

Hey Smoke!  Just giv'in ya a little Halloween dig Wink
Fax
Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 31, 2008, 06:56:06 pm »

Thanks for resizing that one Bob, it was more scary full size than anything Halloween might throw at us...  Evil

Then you have not seen what Chris Z is dressing up as for a Halloween party tonight. He's basically a big hairy spider with a sick twist. Think of a cross between Andrew Sach's grand-daughter (for this is she http://www.smh.com.au/ffximage/2008/10/29/300_voluptua,0.jpg ) and how you think a child molester would look and you're on the right track.

I wouldn't sit there if I were you, it's still a bit wet.
F-Troop Mom

Home address: F-Troop, Green Park, Sebring, FL

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 31, 2008, 08:05:24 pm »

We hope to see pictures after the party !!
Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 31, 2008, 08:59:19 pm »

Then you have not seen what Chris Z is dressing up as for a Halloween party tonight. He's basically a big hairy spider with a sick twist. Think of a cross between Andrew Sach's grand-daughter (for this is she http://www.smh.com.au/ffximage/2008/10/29/300_voluptua,0.jpg ) and how you think a child molester would look and you're on the right track.

Oh God. I've seen him. It involves menstruation.

I wouldn't sit there if I were you, it's still a bit wet.
amazing 1
Uncle Pervy Welshman
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Male Underwear Super Model Two BEERS Please

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 31, 2008, 09:21:09 pm »

NO PICS !
NO PICS !

TURN 10 "YOUR SPOT IN THE SUN"

GO SHANE GO!!!

GO TEAM IMPALA GO !!!
Matt Harper
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 08, 2008, 02:52:32 pm »

Looks like you  will have some Turn 10 Co.as well. Cheesy
Lee and I have decided to go. Grin
Kind of a warm-up for annoying people at Sebring.LOL Grin Grin

Amazing Randy

Excellent news - as an aside, are you doing the Performance Parts show in Orlando again this December, Randy? Perhaps we could use that opportunity to formulate a plan.
As mentioned, it can get a little chilly, I'm thinking about snagging an RV, just in case of inclement weather. This could prove to be somewhat inconvenient for a nocturnal visit to Lollipops - but I'm sure we can figure something out.
Looking forward to see you chaps again soon.
Matt

If it\'s good and fast, it won\'t be cheap. If it\'s fast and cheap, it won\'t be good. If it\'s good and cheap, it won\'t be fast.
Martini...LB
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Not even stirring...

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 09, 2008, 11:23:03 am »

Hey Mark,
Looking at flights this afternoon Wink  Its been two years since I've been there, time to get back for some fun in the sun.  Trust me, March in Ohio is every bit as bleak as it is in England.  Sebring makes a nice warm getaway.
Fax

Racing and the company on 'Team Pidge' site was good though...

>Martini...

I'm suprised you remember it Martin Grin

Thanks for the reminder Bob, I am now in training for next March, hopefully the weather will be nice.

Thanks for your backup Steve, the Smokester does have a tendency to drop off  Grin

>Martini...

l'abus d'alcool est dangereux pour la santé , à consommer avec modération
wishy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

Shed's do track days!!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 09, 2008, 12:42:02 pm »

New car then Matt.

Would it be a 300 hemi?

or.....a CA convoy car for Sebring.

Wishy
nopanic - neil
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56 on: November 09, 2008, 02:52:24 pm »

Very odd Mr Wishy,

Just noticed your posting number !   Shocked

* 666 Devil ahhhhhhh.jpg (11.55 KB, 187x220 - viewed 233 times.)

If you're going through hell, keep going.
Matt Harper
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 09, 2008, 07:20:46 pm »

New car then Matt.

Would it be a 300 hemi?

Wishy

Hi Andy
Yes - the Suburban was beginning to depress me. It's a great work-horse/tow vehicle, but not very inspirational. I yearned for a car that makes me look forward to driving it and the Chevy just wasn't doing that for me. I was going to chop it in, until I discovered that the trade is pricing this vehicle, which I bought in December 05, for $36,000, at around $9k. Fark that bad noise, I decided to keep the damn thing!
In truth, I was looking at an R/T Charger. I covet the new Challenger, but there's the rub - "new". A while back, I made a decision never to buy a new car again, unless I somehow became so wealthy that depreciation didn't matter.
By chance, one of the dealers I was talking to offered me a 300C at a very, very competitive price-point. Now, I'm not a huge fan of the 300 - except.... this one is an SRT-8, rather than the more humble (but still fast) 5.7 liter Hemi R/T, or the puny 3.5 liter STX.
The cross I bear is "Poor mans Bentley", "Blinged-up gangster-mobile", "Old fart's barge", "Latter-day ghetto-sled".
The trade-off is 6.1 liter Hemi V8, 425 hp, enough torque to tow USS Nimitz, Brembo brakes that rearrange your innards and faster to 100mph than a Corvette.
In summary, it's well 'ard, suits me down to the ground and has me grinning again. It is somewhat thirsty, however. 

If it\'s good and fast, it won\'t be cheap. If it\'s fast and cheap, it won\'t be good. If it\'s good and cheap, it won\'t be fast.
tn*c
« Reply #58 on: November 09, 2008, 07:32:58 pm »

New car then Matt.

Would it be a 300 hemi?

Wishy

Hi Andy
Yes - the Suburban was beginning to depress me. It's a great work-horse/tow vehicle, but not very inspirational. I yearned for a car that makes me look forward to driving it and the Chevy just wasn't doing that for me. I was going to chop it in, until I discovered that the trade is pricing this vehicle, which I bought in December 05, for $36,000, at around $9k. Fark that bad noise, I decided to keep the damn thing!
In truth, I was looking at an R/T Charger. I covet the new Challenger, but there's the rub - "new". A while back, I made a decision never to buy a new car again, unless I somehow became so wealthy that depreciation didn't matter.
By chance, one of the dealers I was talking to offered me a 300C at a very, very competitive price-point. Now, I'm not a huge fan of the 300 - except.... this one is an SRT-8, rather than the more humble (but still fast) 5.7 liter Hemi R/T, or the puny 3.5 liter STX.
The cross I bear is "Poor mans Bentley", "Blinged-up gangster-mobile", "Old fart's barge", "Latter-day ghetto-sled".
The trade-off is 6.1 liter Hemi V8, 425 hp, enough torque to tow USS Nimitz, Brembo brakes that rearrange your innards and faster to 100mph than a Corvette.
In summary, it's well 'ard, suits me down to the ground and has me grinning again. It is somewhat thirsty, however. 

Nice one, there. Will we be seeing it at the Fish on Fire in March?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: