Club Arnage
April 28, 2024, 10:52:26 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ALLOCATION FOR 2009 RECEIVED  (Read 54438 times)
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

I'm already here. Where the fluck are you lot?

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: February 04, 2009, 09:07:11 am »

I don't know about "these days".  I don't think there's ever been a suggestion that you get further up the list by being a member.  When I asked the ACO about this the only thing mentioned was the 15 year "magic list".  ACO membership just gets you cheaper tickets and entry to members' areas. 

When I did my little survey a couple of years ago it was clear that allocations were made in date order according to when they were submitted, and that the letters were sent out in customer number order.  But of course, things do change....

"I couldn't sleep very well last night. Some noisy buggers going around in automobiles kept me awake." Ken Miles
redstu
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

Buuuuurp!

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: February 04, 2009, 01:00:21 pm »

Quote from: redstu on February 03, 2009, 03:12:11 pm
"Dear Sir,

No it's not possible, the waiting lists are closed and we have only availability in Beauséjour or Pincenardière.

Yours faithfully."

Is the response that Ive just received from ACO when I asked (by email)if I could be put on a waitlist for BN. I may swap to Pincenardiere just for the hell of it!

It was a quick response though!

If you go for Pincenardiere this year, you'll be at the top of the list for that site for next year. Better go for it now you can, next year all the people being bumped from BSJ will end up there  That is of course, if the logic holds up!

Bumped from BSJ , what a dire thought. I've decided to take one of the 105M plots for three cars on BSJ.  This has the "benefit" of being in a section near to the entrance of the site. The benefit doesnt come cheap though at 9euro more than 3 standard tickets.

mike(liverpool boys)
Club Arnage Demi God

If in doubt,flat out! - Colin McRae

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: February 04, 2009, 01:14:11 pm »

As my computer has chucked a hissy fit and if out of action just now im reduced to using my phone for the internet and as a result i cant see many of the pictures,mainly the map of campsites. Where is BSJ and is it much of a hike to the track?

They have lumps of what round the back???
JDS
Club Arnage Demi God

Moi, enivré? Sûrement que vous me moquez monsieur?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #108 on: February 04, 2009, 01:18:24 pm »

As my computer has chucked a hissy fit and if out of action just now im reduced to using my phone for the internet and as a result i cant see many of the pictures,mainly the map of campsites. Where is BSJ and is it much of a hike to the track?
Entrance is next to the cross road that takes you under the track nr Porsche curves, head past entrance for MB (on left) to the roundabout. Turn left, under the track and BSJ is on your right. Prob 25-35 min walk to the village from there depending where you get pitched.
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

I'm already here. Where the fluck are you lot?

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: February 04, 2009, 01:32:03 pm »

is it much of a hike to the track?
To the track, no.  To any facilities, yes (see above!)  But as F/S says it can be a nightmare to get in and out of although not such a  problem if you have legs.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2009, 01:35:36 pm by termietermite » Logged

"I couldn't sleep very well last night. Some noisy buggers going around in automobiles kept me awake." Ken Miles
mike(liverpool boys)
Club Arnage Demi God

If in doubt,flat out! - Colin McRae

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: February 04, 2009, 01:33:22 pm »

Cheers. I wont need to do too much training for a hike like that,the youngster newbie might be in for a shock though. Still got the fingers crossed for BN though.

They have lumps of what round the back???
MIKE C (Liverpool Boys)
CA Veteran

How f---ing fast was That!!! Time for a Low Flyer!

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: February 04, 2009, 03:16:49 pm »

With any luck we will get sorted Mike.

Roll on June and the lush grass of BN!!!
Doris
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Eating's Cheating!

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: February 04, 2009, 04:15:55 pm »

sorry to add to your woe's Mike, a few years ago chating to a couple of people camped on BSJ, it took them two hours just to get to the campsite entrance from their pitch and then the hike up to the village. 

Two hours?  They must have been pi$$ed, very very lost, or very very slow.  I camped on BSJ several times and as much as it's a big site it's not that big!

Dx

Live imperfectly and with great delight.
knetter
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Burn mother...... burn!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #113 on: February 04, 2009, 04:22:09 pm »

They were probably camped in Mulsanne, that should be about two hours, pissed or not!

I have given up on being on facebook and myspace, I kept mixing them up and invited people to come on Myface!
Bob U
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

You're either at Le Mans, or waiting for Le Mans!

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: February 04, 2009, 04:39:04 pm »

I drove from HA into Arnage last year on Thursday and Sunday and both times it was a nightmare for both drivers and pedestrians outside BSJ. No footpath, only a grass verge so the hikers, a good few of them pissed, had to walk along the road causing the traffic to be held up even more. If the ACO push more and more campers in that direction the least they could do is lay some footpaths to help free up the roads. But then again that is toooo simple Roll Eyes

There is a corner of a foreign field that will be forever England ------ Houx Annexe

And the bastards have built on it.
Fran
The Wise One
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

I'm a CA Goddess!

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: February 04, 2009, 05:01:59 pm »

Its round about now that I start wondering if I actually remembered to send in any kind of ticket order - can't find a copy of anything at home!   Roll Eyes

F

P.S.  Why are some names now in green at the bottom of the front page?

« Last Edit: February 04, 2009, 05:05:13 pm by Fran » Logged
DelBoy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

---TDR---

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: February 04, 2009, 05:17:27 pm »

P.S.  Why are some names now in green at the bottom of the front page?

Everything seems to be 'green' oriented these days   Undecided

It is because you are a CA Veteran - as is anyone who joined 2005 or before.

Del

Team Delboy Racing
Barry
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Kick out the jams, motherf*ckers!

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: February 04, 2009, 06:10:00 pm »

Its round about now that I start wondering if I actually remembered to send in any kind of ticket order - can't find a copy of anything at home!   Roll Eyes

They didn't send out confirmations that they had recieved out requests this year Fran.

Suggest you phone them up, if you give them your client number from lasts years invoice they can look it up in about 30 seconds.
sceetum
CA Veteran

Team booze n' tabs

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: February 04, 2009, 07:54:42 pm »

We stayed on bsj in 05/06/07. Each time we were in the back field but we took our bikes so could make it to the village in about 15 mins, but this did depend what state we were in! After sampling the excellent hospitality of the dfh party a couple of years ago, we had to walk one of our team members back to bsj as he fell of his bike 3 times in 100 metres Grin
Cycling or walking out of bsj is normally no problem, but driving out is a pain and can take ages.

What have the romans ever done for us?
Lord Pig-Pen
Club Arnage God

it's all a bit much at my age.... Ich Habe.

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: February 04, 2009, 08:21:22 pm »

sorry to add to your woe's Mike, a few years ago chating to a couple of people camped on BSJ, it took them two hours just to get to the campsite entrance from their pitch and then the hike up to the village. 
Its a 10 minute bike ride from  HA to BSJ... and obviously a lot less if you are on MB or KN so its not a great issue. We have been to visit my Dad and his crew on BSJ many times in the last few years and even Lady PP managed it without bleating. The return journey is not always as easy.... if the hospital,ity has been good!! Grin

Two hours?  They must have been pi$$ed, very very lost, or very very slow.  I camped on BSJ several times and as much as it's a big site it's not that big!

Dx

What do you mean dust?.... Thats not dust, this is dust! Ich Habe Honda S2000 and its not mine!
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: