Club Arnage
March 28, 2024, 10:34:35 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 34   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Le Mans Popemobile saved for the nation by The Brethren  (Read 214439 times)
Barry
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Kick out the jams, motherf*ckers!

View Profile
« Reply #345 on: April 28, 2010, 11:28:46 pm »

You wont be able to hold it steady once you see Tray Boy and Stinky Bill prancing about hurling petrol bombs while wearing leather pants police

Lederhosen? Shocked
Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #346 on: April 28, 2010, 11:34:30 pm »

You must remember the tanker truck from MAD MAX 2........ Evil

The people all escaped in the Commer coach...

I wouldn't sit there if I were you, it's still a bit wet.
Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #347 on: April 28, 2010, 11:39:29 pm »

MG Mark calls in air support...

I wouldn't sit there if I were you, it's still a bit wet.
Doris
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Eating's Cheating!

View Profile
« Reply #348 on: April 29, 2010, 09:10:47 am »

Pictures would give too much away soyou will all have to wait till june to see whats been going on!!!!

Any chance I can have a sneak preview as I won't be there to witness it all first hand?  I promise not to tell anyone.   angel

Dx

Live imperfectly and with great delight.
Lord Pig-Pen
Club Arnage God

it's all a bit much at my age.... Ich Habe.

View Profile
« Reply #349 on: April 29, 2010, 12:55:07 pm »

Pictures would give too much away soyou will all have to wait till june to see whats been going on!!!!

Any chance I can have a sneak preview as I won't be there to witness it all first hand?  I promise not to tell anyone.   angel

Dx
That could be arranged... txt me your KIWI number again as I lost it when I got my new adult proof phone. x

What do you mean dust?.... Thats not dust, this is dust! Ich Habe Honda S2000 and its not mine!
Lord Pig-Pen
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #350 on: April 29, 2010, 01:03:15 pm »

Just checked my emails and Russ has been on the design campain..... think you will like it!! Evil

What do you mean dust?.... Thats not dust, this is dust! Ich Habe Honda S2000 and its not mine!
Lord Pig-Pen
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #351 on: May 04, 2010, 10:58:34 am »

A quick update... more to follow later.
The weekend was spent on weight saving and paint removal in preparation for her new livery.
I had to leave Sunday afternoon and she was almost bare, several hundred kilos lighter, interior undercoated and wheels stripped and ready for paint.

I'll find out more from Wooly today and keep you updated on progress. The last I heard was from Russ who was hunting the primer.

She is going to look rather different to how you will remember her!!!!! Evil

mgmark
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Fun is not a straight line.....

View Profile
« Reply #352 on: May 05, 2010, 11:04:25 pm »

MG Mark calls in air support...

Sorry just caught up with the thread.  That sort of air supoprt is a tad slow old chap...and far too much leather gear involved....this is much more the sort of thing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7DCGH_JU80.  450 knots or thereabouts. Rock and roll (or hip hop or trance or whatever its called) near solid objects.  Fun.  Because you can.  Provided you don't hit any of them.... Grin

MG Mark     

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." Mario Andretti
Doris
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Eating's Cheating!

View Profile
« Reply #353 on: May 06, 2010, 08:49:15 pm »

Dx
That could be arranged... txt me your KIWI number again as I lost it when I got my new adult proof phone. x
[/quote]

Oi!  Where's my sneak preview? 

Dx

Live imperfectly and with great delight.
Perdu
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

llama's in the basement mixing up the medicine

View Profile
« Reply #354 on: May 06, 2010, 10:54:56 pm »

Dx

Oi!  Where's my sneak preview? 

Dx
[/quote]

Aw c'mon Dx

you know what a little tease he is, so you cant be surprised if he hasnt sent  it to you

YET

Hey Rex, as I'm having to miss this year (well with Doris not going what's there for me, huh?) can you let dear Doris send me a copy too, I'd dearly love to be there with you guys. Or send it to me your self

All life threatening swearing to secrecies will apply, crorse me heart an' 'ope to die!

(should I pm Lady PP to get on her good books I wonder?  OI, how is she? Havent heard from her lately either)

"Ha ha you can't a fool me, there ain't a no sanity clause!"
Lord Pig-Pen
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #355 on: May 09, 2010, 10:04:58 pm »

Update time folks!!
Another knackering weekend for myself, Russ, Wooly and Gary. Stripping (Paint), panel beating, fabrication and paint application has passed with outstanding results. The aircraft grade epoxy has stuck like sh*t to a blanket and will be more than ready for flatting next weekend and then its time for the graphics.
The electrical system has been fired up (not literally!) and all is good, both charging systems are operational so all thats left is to get the interior finished, wheels painted and new belts and we are almost there. Roll on June Grin

I may have missed a few bits out but that would have taken the element of surprise out of things.....

The Bedford will be back but not as you knew it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

* Painted Bedford.jpg (24.08 KB, 320x240 - viewed 354 times.)
« Last Edit: May 09, 2010, 10:08:00 pm by Lord Pig-Pen » Logged

Rusty
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #356 on: May 10, 2010, 12:36:31 pm »

Just spoken to Stinky Bill and he's up for next weekend as well Rex, he's also thinking of possibly joining you and Pete for the trip down on the Monday. i need to get Trayboy and Chop on board too, so at least Trayboy can brag about the work he's done  Grin , not !!!

Another hard weekend ahead, but she's looking good, generator cover and new steps fabricated, new panelling to the fuse box area. As Rex said, paint and graphics time next, refit the roof and rails, side and rear panel, finish interior decoration, refit roof lining and new carpets, fit TV and satellite, new fridge freezer and the list goes on.

Laters

Rusty

The Brethren Rock
Bob U
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

You're either at Le Mans, or waiting for Le Mans!

View Profile
« Reply #357 on: May 10, 2010, 01:00:20 pm »

Sounds good.

When finished will she still be known as the Popemobile or is there to be a renameing ceremony?

There is a corner of a foreign field that will be forever England ------ Houx Annexe

And the bastards have built on it.
Rusty
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #358 on: May 10, 2010, 01:06:21 pm »

The Popemobile was then, this is now Bob.

Sgt. Major Chop is issuing instructions that anyone using the PM name will be put on a charge and dealt with in horribly perverted ways by Private Trayboy that defy description.

Rusty

The Brethren Rock
Brad Zarse
Demi Moore's toy boy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Drinking can be hazardous to your health.....

View Profile
« Reply #359 on: May 10, 2010, 01:36:31 pm »

in horribly perverted ways by Private Trayboy that defy description.

This is not an empty threat - I've seen him do these things....

Although that said, I've also seen Rex suck a more mature ladies bare foot......

Check out my band!  www.blackmarketband.co.uk
On Facebook:  www.facebook.com/bandblackmarket

See you at a gig soon?
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 34   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: