Club Arnage
April 19, 2024, 04:02:35 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 34   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Le Mans Popemobile saved for the nation by The Brethren  (Read 216186 times)
Lord Pig-Pen
Club Arnage God

it's all a bit much at my age.... Ich Habe.

View Profile
« Reply #360 on: May 10, 2010, 02:45:17 pm »

Just spoken to Stinky Bill and he's up for next weekend as well Rex, he's also thinking of possibly joining you and Pete for the trip down on the Monday. i need to get Trayboy and Chop on board too, so at least Trayboy can brag about the work he's done  Grin , not !!!

Another hard weekend ahead, but she's looking good, generator cover and new steps fabricated, new panelling to the fuse box area. As Rex said, paint and graphics time next, refit the roof and rails, side and rear panel, finish interior decoration, refit roof lining and new carpets, fit TV and satellite, new fridge freezer and the list goes on.

Laters

Rusty
I have a feeling Pete might bail on us due to financial constraints so Stinky Bill is welcome as a co pilot for the drive down. Its a shame my gas mask got stolen when my car got done over as that would have been handy for spending several hours in a small cab with Bill Grin

What do you mean dust?.... Thats not dust, this is dust! Ich Habe Honda S2000 and its not mine!
Brad Zarse
Demi Moore's toy boy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Drinking can be hazardous to your health.....

View Profile
« Reply #361 on: May 10, 2010, 04:08:21 pm »

Not to mention the stench that the popemobile gives off!

Check out my band!  www.blackmarketband.co.uk
On Facebook:  www.facebook.com/bandblackmarket

See you at a gig soon?
JDS
Club Arnage Demi God

Moi, enivré? Sûrement que vous me moquez monsieur?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #362 on: May 10, 2010, 04:16:51 pm »

Not to mention the stench that the popemobile gives off!

Does this count as infringing this:

The Popemobile was then, this is now Bob.

Sgt. Major Chop is issuing instructions that anyone using the PM name will be put on a charge and dealt with in horribly perverted ways by Private Trayboy that defy description.

Rusty

Grin Grin Grin Grin
Rusty
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #363 on: May 10, 2010, 04:32:11 pm »

Yes, Bradders is on a charge !!!

The Brethren Rock
Brad Zarse
Demi Moore's toy boy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #364 on: May 10, 2010, 04:33:21 pm »

Errrm...excuse me?  Surely quoting it without blanking out letters counts too??  police

See you at a gig soon?
Robspot
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #365 on: May 10, 2010, 05:12:54 pm »

Another hard weekend ahead, but she's looking good, generator cover and new steps fabricated, new panelling to the fuse box area. As Rex said, paint and graphics time next, refit the roof and rails, side and rear panel, finish interior decoration, refit roof lining and new carpets, fit TV and satellite, new fridge freezer and the list goes on.

Laters

Rusty

What about the decks man?

Have you managed to rouse the gabba gabba buffoon yet? Will someone please tell me what is going on.....

I always stay too long. Long enough for something to go wrong
Robspot
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #366 on: May 10, 2010, 05:14:52 pm »

Sgt. Major Chop is issuing instructions that anyone using the PM name will be put on a charge and dealt with in horribly perverted ways by Private Trayboy that defy description.

Rusty

I believe that most people these days are of the opinion that the pope is a c**t which would lead very nicely to an appropriate new name, particularly given the nature of the fellow who'll be driving it Smiley
« Last Edit: May 10, 2010, 05:16:35 pm by Robspot » Logged

I always stay too long. Long enough for something to go wrong
Rusty
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #367 on: May 10, 2010, 05:25:41 pm »

Laters

Rusty

What about the decks man?

Have you managed to rouse the gabba gabba buffoon yet? Will someone please tell me what is going on.....

Yes, saw that rat Elvis at the weekend and managed to pry some cash from his blooded fingers. He's been a hermit recently due to financial woes and flyer garrick magic mushrooms.

He's bringing his vinyls so decks are a must dude.

He and I are also bring our laptops rather than ipods, so it'll be easier to feck around.

I am going to replace our blown speakers so we'll be running our usual 400watt system, all the talk of 2k rigs came to cack as usual.

I am also buying new lighting, so we'll have leds and lasers to go with all the old spinning sh*te we have.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2010, 05:30:05 pm by Rusty » Logged

The Brethren Rock
Brad Zarse
Demi Moore's toy boy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #368 on: May 10, 2010, 06:23:43 pm »

Might wanna take the strain off your 400W speakers, with some bass bins - they'll sound better, and be less likely to blow the cones again....

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Eminence-Omega-Pro-15-folded-horn-bass-bins-800w-each-/220600748769?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_ConElec_SpeakersPASystems_RL&hash=item335cd44ae1

Something like this should be more than sufficient Smiley

See you at a gig soon?
LangTall
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Llama's kick ass!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #369 on: May 11, 2010, 08:14:14 am »

400 watts ey?

Damn, I only got 2 800 watts amps, I need to stock up. Grin (on speakers that is)

This film should be played at high volume, so don't come complaining about it! And who the hell is Steve?
Lord Pig-Pen
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #370 on: May 11, 2010, 11:00:18 am »

Rusty

I believe that most people these days are of the opinion that the pope is a c**t which would lead very nicely to an appropriate new name, particularly given the nature of the fellow who'll be driving it Smiley
I like it!! Grin

What do you mean dust?.... Thats not dust, this is dust! Ich Habe Honda S2000 and its not mine!
Lord Pig-Pen
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #371 on: May 11, 2010, 11:08:17 am »

Yes, Bradders is on a charge !!!
Oh dear!!! Not too worry Brad, Nurse Stinky Bill will be on hand to tend to your wounds. He gets very excited when he gets to put the nurses outfit on!! Evil

Lord Pig-Pen
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #372 on: May 11, 2010, 11:26:29 am »

On a more sensible note, The cab roofrack is ready for collection from my mates workshop with a shiny new coat of aircraft grade black paint. Luckily it "almost" fits my new £50 matt red VW Golf so will be taken up to london this weekend for detailing.
Its all coming together nicely!!!!!!!!!

Doris
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Eating's Cheating!

View Profile
« Reply #373 on: May 12, 2010, 07:44:47 am »

Rex,

I'm getting tired of being ****ing nice about this...

WHERE ARE MY SNEAK PREVIEW PICTURES?

Don't think I won't come over there and beat you black and blue with a sex bat... again.   Evil

Dx

Live imperfectly and with great delight.
Robbo
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

"ANTHEM"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #374 on: May 12, 2010, 09:20:42 am »

Rex,

I'm getting tired of being ****ing nice about this...

WHERE ARE MY SNEAK PREVIEW PICTURES?

Don't think I won't come over there and beat you black and blue with a sex bat... again.   Evil

Dx

She ain't joking........

* 2728242290233.jpg (123.31 KB, 816x612 - viewed 427 times.)

Pessimist - Glass half empty
Optimist - Glass half full
Engineer - Glass twice as big as needed
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 34   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: