Club Arnage
June 16, 2024, 07:59:25 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Supermarket near University  (Read 2413 times)
SmithA
CA Veteran

smithytours.co.uk

View Profile WWW
« on: June 07, 2009, 09:47:56 am »

Hi All,

i know it is a bit late in the day as we are off in the morning but does anyone know if there is a super market near the University?

Andy

LM 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07 - LMS Silverstone 05 - Donington 06 - Jarama 06 - Monza 07 - Valencia 07 - Silverstone 07
smokie
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2009, 09:54:00 am »

I'm not an expert on this, but I think the Uni is near the motorway exit at the far end of town. And also near there is an Auchan.

Check the CA guide, I'm sure it will be in there.
Mr Termite

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2009, 10:57:54 am »

There is a fair-size Intermarche only one junction away round the D338, where it climbs to the roundabout to go towards Alencon. Keep right and use the slip road taking you into LM proper, and turn left at the next set of lights - opposite the Bricoman site, and left again. But, as Smokie says, you're then only a couple of minutes from Auchan, which is much bigger. By the way, Auchan is still having a major rebuild - the South entrance is a huge diversionary mess! Use the new West car park which now has a deck with escalators, or the North, which is easier from the South, if you see what I mean, by taking the last exit from D338 Northbound, as you pass the store itself.

Missing Termietermite
Martini...LB
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Not even stirring...

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2009, 12:13:42 pm »

There is a fair-size Intermarche only one junction away round the D338, where it climbs to the roundabout to go towards Alencon. Keep right and use the slip road taking you into LM proper, and turn left at the next set of lights - opposite the Bricoman site, and left again. But, as Smokie says, you're then only a couple of minutes from Auchan, which is much bigger. By the way, Auchan is still having a major rebuild - the South entrance is a huge diversionary mess! Use the new West car park which now has a deck with escalators, or the North, which is easier from the South, if you see what I mean, by taking the last exit from D338 Northbound, as you pass the store itself.

I think I need a drink to understand that!

>Martini...LB

l'abus d'alcool est dangereux pour la santé , à consommer avec modération
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: