Club Arnage
March 28, 2024, 08:35:38 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: OK, who's left then?  (Read 24027 times)
Big_M

I am a gay man trapped in a women's body

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2009, 07:56:01 am »

Caught some of the qualifying on the net last night and have been listening to Radio Le Mans

I am off to London today for some fairly nasty dental work (having a root filling removed via the side of the jaw) - so will probably feel a bit groggy for the rest of the weekend.  Hopefully I will be well enough to go to Brands Hatch on Sunday to get a motorsport fix.

Had the odd tinge of withdrawal - but Sunday night's weather forecast is leaving me smug - 41mm of rain predicted.  We normally leave on Monday morning - nothing worse than de-camping in the wet.
Piglet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2009, 08:35:02 am »

God I'm knackered after staying up to watch and listen to qualifying!  I really am a lightweight!

Good to see some others still here, Lee you got a mention on RLM on Thursday night I think. 

Anyway, another day at work (how can that be right if it's Le Mans  Angry ) If we stay home next year I may have to take Friday and Monday off!

Catch you all later once I've decamped back to the seaside....the FlyingPigRacing Flag will be up over our "campsite" tonight  Grin
Muzorewa

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2009, 08:42:23 am »

Team Muz are still here  Sad

We'll be watching on the live stream, with a few crates of beer and a barbie.  For added authenticity, we can sleep in the campervan  Roll Eyes Huh

Muz
powermite
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2009, 09:12:34 am »

im here and in work!!First Lemans ive missed since 1991 and ive been to almost every prequal event.
Watching on the telly was really hard last night and I was planning in my head a trip for next year.I have got Canad Phil coming to stay next Friday though ,so I will have a small amount of the LM experience

PM
died_laughing

It could be wourse, I could be you.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2009, 12:17:35 pm »

Well, over here on this side of the Atlantic it's yet another internet Le Mans!

It's all Radio Le Mans online, been watching eurosport feeds of practicd yesterday and Qually tonight.

We got live video from on SpeedTV, then I'll look for Eurosport in the gaps, or maybe the Speed TV online stuff will work...

Gonna be Jerri & I, Amazing Randy & wife (Laurie) TIRD Director of Development Mi Carr and the Lovely Mi Donna. Beers and snacks from 8:am Saturday Morning through till 10:00 am Sunday (that's how it falls here stateside)

The pics on this thread have kept me going so far.
http://www.clubarnage.com/forum/index.php?topic=9822.0

Cheers, happy internet racing all

Thank God for Hindy and Radio Le Mans

-Lee

Hi Lee,
I wish i could join you guys watching the race on tv. Wink
I'm stuck in Holland Sad

I\\\\\\\\\\\'ve think i\\\\\\\\\\\'ve gone insane, i can\\\\\\\\\\\'t remember my own name. It could be worse, i could be you.
amazing 1
Uncle Pervy Welshman
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Male Underwear Super Model Two BEERS Please

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 12, 2009, 03:27:05 pm »

Well, over here on this side of the Atlantic it's yet another internet Le Mans!

It's all Radio Le Mans online, been watching eurosport feeds of practicd yesterday and Qually tonight.

We got live video from on SpeedTV, then I'll look for Eurosport in the gaps, or maybe the Speed TV online stuff will work...

Gonna be Jerri & I, Amazing Randy & wife (Laurie) TIRD Director of Development Mi Carr and the Lovely Mi Donna. Beers and snacks from 8:am Saturday Morning through till 10:00 am Sunday (that's how it falls here stateside)

The pics on this thread have kept me going so far.
http://www.clubarnage.com/forum/index.php?topic=9822.0

Cheers, happy internet racing all

Thank God for Hindy and Radio Le Mans

-Lee

I,ll be there in the morning and for the important parts,but there will be no Lori[she will probably pop in in the afternoon],MiCarr,or MiDonna.
Unless things change.

Did anyone see on eurosport yesterday,the floating lantern/baloon?
That was Bob U.He brought those from Sebring.

I got a VERY LOUD drunk call from the group last night. Roll Eyes
Headed by none other than JPC himself. Roll Eyes
Sounded like a good time was being had by all.{ what a bunch of assholes.huh}   LOL

This eurosport feed has saved my arse these last two days.Like Piglet,I can almost smell the barby.

Speaking of BBQ's Mr. Lee.
What kind of beast shall we cook?
I was thinking of smoking something.

Randy
So I will be there early with my PG Tips,Kronberg 1606,and some chips.

TURN 10 "YOUR SPOT IN THE SUN"

GO SHANE GO!!!

GO TEAM IMPALA GO !!!
Bobblehat
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

A racing we do go....

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 12, 2009, 03:56:54 pm »

Im still here, lurking about the back  Wink

I have no Eurosport!!!! So its drop in n out of RLM on line for me, BBQ Sat night tho.

Bobblehat

fagey
Club Arnage Demi God

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 12, 2009, 04:43:41 pm »

[/quote]

Randy
So I will be there early with my PG Tips,Kronberg 1606,and some chips.
[/quote]

would that be 1664?  Wink

amazing 1
Uncle Pervy Welshman
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Male Underwear Super Model Two BEERS Please

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 12, 2009, 07:15:45 pm »

1606 , 1664 or whatever it takes.  lol

TURN 10 "YOUR SPOT IN THE SUN"

GO SHANE GO!!!

GO TEAM IMPALA GO !!!
F-Troop Mom

Home address: F-Troop, Green Park, Sebring, FL

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 12, 2009, 08:59:52 pm »

Watching from home this weekend also on the East Coast of Florida, couldn't even make it to the Turn 10 party to watch....will next year though if that isn't the magic year we make it to the real thing  Smiley
Piglet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 12, 2009, 10:12:01 pm »

I have no Eurosport!!!! So its drop in n out of RLM on line for me, BBQ Sat night tho.

Bobblehat

Hi Bobblehat...you can stump up £3.99 for Eurosport online for a month, I can highly recommend it.  I'm in digs in the week and have no  Eurosport so it's been a godsend for the last couple of days.

There are also a couple of sites that seem to be streaming Eurosport for free, that's what Randy has been watching.   Look at the streaming video thread a bit further down the page for some links or look on 10/10ths. 

Are you GP'ing?  KK will be on the campsite and I'll be in my usual spot.  I've got my ear out for tickets but they are looking pretty scarce this time around
Kiters

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 12, 2009, 10:25:17 pm »

Sat listening to Radio LM with glass of vino seems a bit tame for mad Friday but there we are nice to know that I’m not along in this lunacy what is it with this bloody race that can make grown men (well sort of grown) when even staying at home still listen in to radio LM and prepare barbys for the sat evening

We must be mad!!!

Wink
nickliv
« Reply #27 on: June 12, 2009, 10:38:25 pm »

Bobblehat

Hi Bobblehat...you can stump up £3.99 for Eurosport online for a month, I can highly recommend it.  I'm in digs in the week and have no  Eurosport so it's been a godsend for the last couple of days.

The free link in the streaming coverage thread shows Eurosport.

There are also a couple of sites that seem to be streaming Eurosport for free, that's what Randy has been watching.   Look at the streaming video thread a bit further down the page for some links or look on 10/10ths. 

Are you GP'ing?  KK will be on the campsite and I'll be in my usual spot.  I've got my ear out for tickets but they are looking pretty scarce this time around
Leftie
Club Arnage God

Team Red Dragon

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 12, 2009, 11:15:12 pm »

Spoke to Team Red Dragon this afternoon who are on the CA BN enclave.

They were all p*ssed Grin Grin Grin

At my age, it takes me all night to do what I used to do all night!!!!!!!!!!!
Then, growing old is compulsary, but growing up is just optional.

I don't do GREEN, I've got a 4x4
Kev_mk3
Club Arnage God

The Cheeky Northern Monkey

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 13, 2009, 01:47:10 am »

Me and Brad where sat chatting on MSN while listing to Radio Lemans tonight. We where looking at tunnel times and costs for tomorrow but his new wife would kill him Sad  Roll Eyes

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: