Club Arnage
April 27, 2024, 04:56:45 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: To brighten up your boring day  (Read 6352 times)
Robbo SPS
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Go Your Own Way

View Profile WWW
« on: September 11, 2003, 10:42:09 pm »

Bringing a smile to your face on a grey day...

-I saw a woman wearing a sweatshirt with 'Guess' on it.  I said, 'Thyroid problem?'

-When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bike.  Then I realised that The Lord doesn't work that way, so I stole one and asked him to forgive me.

-Have you heard about the Irishman who reversed into a car boot sale and sold the engine?

-I've often wanted to drown my troubles, but I can't get my wife to go swimming.

-I was doing some decorating, so I got out my step-ladder.  I don't get on with my real ladder.

-I went to a restaurant that serves 'breakfast at any time'.  So I ordered French Toast during the Renaissance.

-A cement mixer collided with a prison van on the Kingston Pass. Motorists are asked to be on the lookout for 16 hardened criminals.

-Well I was bullied at school, called all kinds of different names.  But one day I turned to my bullies and said - 'Sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me', and it worked!  From there on it was sticks and stones all the way.

-My Dad used to say 'always fight fire with fire', which is probably why he got thrown out of the fire brigade.

-Sex is like bridge: If you don't have a good partner, you better have a good hand.

-I saw six men kicking and punching the mother-in-law.  My neighbour said 'Are you going to help?'  I said 'No, Six should be enough."

-If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

-I think animal testing is a terrible idea; they get all nervous and give the wrong answers.

-You know that look women get when they want sex? No? Me neither.

-Politicians are wonderful people as long as they stay away from things they don't understand, such as working for a living.

-I was the kid next door's imaginary friend.

-Right now I'm having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think I've forgotten this before.

-I'd kill for a Nobel Peace Prize.

If some upset you , well tough really, people in glass houses shouldnt throw stones , know what i mean

Take life by the horns and live it.
Steve Pyro
Houx Annexe veteran
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

I see you Baby, shaking your Ass

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2003, 08:37:42 am »

Turn your PC speakers on, then go here :

http://www.tekzoned.com/instest/

Steve East Anglian cobras

gibberish
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Old Smoothy

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2003, 10:25:35 am »

This one was on the telly last night.....................

'What my local landlord says to any woman he fancies..................
"I've got a nine inch tongue, and I can breath through my ears"

Reality is an illusion caused by alchohol deficiency!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: