Club Arnage
May 20, 2024, 03:42:22 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 23   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: CA Le Mans Guide 2007: Your input is needed - New editorial team  (Read 117616 times)
Nordic
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #270 on: May 11, 2007, 05:44:00 pm »

http://www.lemans.org/sport/sport/reglements/ressources/auto_2007/paddock2007.pdf

Not sure if its been posted before or even if its of any interest but the ACO have given out the pit allocations.

Some people will tell you that slow is good - and it may be, on some days - but I am here to tell you that fast is better.
H S Thompson 1937 - 2005
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

I'm already here. Where the fluck are you lot?

View Profile
« Reply #271 on: May 11, 2007, 05:58:50 pm »

That's early, Nordic.
Good to see that the Vette/Aston battle of the pit stops is lined up again!  Pity the Saleens aren't close.
Happily my party has seats in Lagache as well as the ACO stand so I'll be able to nip across and look in the Saleen pit from time to time!
« Last Edit: May 11, 2007, 06:00:38 pm by termietermite » Logged

"I couldn't sleep very well last night. Some noisy buggers going around in automobiles kept me awake." Ken Miles
Werner
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #272 on: May 12, 2007, 12:21:51 am »

http://www.lemans.org/sport/sport/reglements/ressources/auto_2007/paddock2007.pdf

Not sure if its been posted before or even if its of any interest but the ACO have given out the pit allocations.

Thanks for this, this needs to be in the guide. Is my reading correct, that seen from the grandstands opposite the pits Team Pescarolo has the fisrt pits , seen from right to left?

"… to be honest, I did it purely for the money at first. I went to Le Mans
hoping that the car would break down. I came away in love with the place." - Eddie Irvine
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #273 on: May 12, 2007, 10:14:58 am »

The number 1 pit is Pesca's normal one, ie closest to the start/finish line and furthest from the pit exit.

"I couldn't sleep very well last night. Some noisy buggers going around in automobiles kept me awake." Ken Miles
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #274 on: May 12, 2007, 01:18:41 pm »

The Motor Racing Legends support race entry list has been published
http://www.endurance-info.com/2007_Le_Mans/MotorRacingLegends_OFFICIAL_ENTRY_LIST.xls

Werner
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #275 on: May 12, 2007, 09:27:16 pm »

Just uploaded some updates:

C07 - Pit allocation, C17 - support race and C36-Scrutineering are finished

Nice weekend everybody

Werner

hoping that the car would break down. I came away in love with the place." - Eddie Irvine
Barry
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Kick out the jams, motherf*ckers!

View Profile
« Reply #276 on: May 14, 2007, 03:46:12 pm »

The number 1 pit is Pesca's normal one, ie closest to the start/finish line and furthest from the pit exit.

By my reckoning that means that the ACO stands are on the recieving end of the orange smoke this year then. Grin
lynxd67

View Profile
« Reply #277 on: May 15, 2007, 12:34:12 pm »

I guess it's too late, but I went to look at the two new restaurants in the Family Village half way down the Mulsanne straight today and was very impressed by the new tapas bar/mexican restaurant. Not expensive, and the menu looks good. I'm eating there tomorrow and if I have anything against it I'll post again. It's called the Rosado and you can't miss it in this new shopping centre opposite Leroy Merlin at the second big roundabout. Almost next door to it is a Pizza restaurant too.
Werner
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #278 on: May 15, 2007, 02:51:12 pm »

I guess it's too late, but I went to look at the two new restaurants in the Family Village half way down the Mulsanne straight today and was very impressed by the new tapas bar/mexican restaurant. Not expensive, and the menu looks good. I'm eating there tomorrow and if I have anything against it I'll post again. It's called the Rosado and you can't miss it in this new shopping centre opposite Leroy Merlin at the second big roundabout. Almost next door to it is a Pizza restaurant too.

If you go there tomorrow, write a few lines comment including adress and ideally opening hourse and could add 1 or 2 pictures, then I could still add it

Thanks in advance

Werner

jpchenet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #279 on: May 15, 2007, 05:38:34 pm »

I've written a piece about Mad Friday which is on the work PC should should wing it's way to Werner tomorrow assuming I get back in the office! I seem to be quite light on photos though, i.e. I can't find any!

Has anyone got any decent shots of Mad Friday situations? (Burnouts, Water Pistols, Cruising etc)
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #280 on: May 15, 2007, 05:45:39 pm »

JPC, have you mentioned the "ceremony of hands" in the Place St Nicholas at 11 o'clock on the Friday morning when the previous year's winners unveil their bronze plaque in the pavement? I have some nice shots of Biela, Kristensen and Pirro doing this from a year or two back.  I also have some shots taken from the car of the drive around the public roads bit of the circuit which aren't bad. If they're any use, I'll mail them to Werner for inclusion or not!

jpchenet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #281 on: May 15, 2007, 05:47:16 pm »

No Termie, I haven't mentioned that, it was purely a what happens where and what is acceptable (i.e. don't fill you super soaker with beer and fill a convertible with the contents)
Werner
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #282 on: May 15, 2007, 06:05:39 pm »

JPC, have you mentioned the "ceremony of hands" in the Place St Nicholas at 11 o'clock on the Friday morning when the previous year's winners unveil their bronze plaque in the pavement? I have some nice shots of Biela, Kristensen and Pirro doing this from a year or two back.  I also have some shots taken from the car of the drive around the public roads bit of the circuit which aren't bad. If they're any use, I'll mail them to Werner for inclusion or not!

Hi Termie,

never heard about this event and I guess most others also not, so this should be in the guide. Could you write a couple of sentences about it and mail it to me together with the picture? Will it be again this year 11:00 am? Then I will add it to the race week schedule

Cheers

Werner

termietermite
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #283 on: May 15, 2007, 06:14:39 pm »

Yes, I'll write it and yes, it will be on at the usual time so do add it.  It's nice and low key - good stuff.

Piglet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #284 on: May 15, 2007, 06:34:41 pm »

Yes, I'll write it and yes, it will be on at the usual time so do add it.  It's nice and low key - good stuff.

...and one year they might manage to spell all the drivers names correctly  Cheesy
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 23   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: