Club Arnage
April 28, 2024, 12:45:32 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 19   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ticket Ordering for 2011  (Read 108278 times)
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

I'm already here. Where the fluck are you lot?

View Profile
« Reply #210 on: November 19, 2010, 10:11:53 am »

B*mmer, Smokes.  Life has a habit of cr*pping on one when least expected.  Best of luck in the job hunting.

Huge thanks to Barry and Christopher - got the message this morning and managed to get two seats even if sadly not together.  At least we have somewhere to park our backsides. Smiley

"I couldn't sleep very well last night. Some noisy buggers going around in automobiles kept me awake." Ken Miles
Lawnmower Man
Homme de Tondeuse! 42%
Administrator
Club Arnage God

I'd rather have another Tropillama!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #211 on: November 19, 2010, 10:45:39 pm »

Yep

I managed to order my Grandstand requirements too in a rather tedious manner.  Altogther I need 7 Entrance plus 7 Grandstand.  But the site only allows you to order 10 tickets in one go so I have to do two transactions.

Thanks for the "Heads Up" guys.

What a shame they didn't do it that way from day one.

t.

La Légend s` écrit sous vos yeux.
andymac

View Profile
« Reply #212 on: November 24, 2010, 08:49:29 pm »

Gents and ladies
So that you are aware. TL has been given the same allocations from the ACO as previous years.
Earlier in this thread it was intimated that our allocation would be reduced, so we need to set the record straight. This means that camping in Bleu Nord has been made available to CA members and we will do our best to encourage the ACO not to fragment the group as they did last year.
These places will be allocated by CA, so please do not contact TL directly. Most of you will already have been contacted.
Houx is now sold out and we do not request places in MB.
If you are struggling with tribunes, all are available with the exception of T18 which is sold out.

I am afraid that dealing with the ACO is becoming increasingly difficult for all, but TL do seem to have a few friends there.
Lawnmower Man
Homme de Tondeuse! 42%
Administrator
Club Arnage God

I'd rather have another Tropillama!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #213 on: November 24, 2010, 10:14:27 pm »

Thank for the update Andy.   Will we see you on the 10th in the Frogs?

t.

La Légend s` écrit sous vos yeux.
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #214 on: November 25, 2010, 10:13:43 am »

Thanks for that Andy.

I have a spot in the boonies on the ACO campsite but would prefer a  couple of spots on BN as it's on the level so much easier for getting about.  Also, I'll be on my own on Friday night so would prefer to be with friendly faces, as it were.  Who is organising CA's pitches?

"I couldn't sleep very well last night. Some noisy buggers going around in automobiles kept me awake." Ken Miles
BigH
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

They've lumps of it round the back.

View Profile
« Reply #215 on: November 25, 2010, 10:25:20 am »

Who's doing the allocation?
Can I have two please?
Andy, - I'm looking for some seats in T19, are these been sold directly through TL, or are they allocated to CA as well?
H

Always with the negative waves Moriarty, always with the negative waves...
Brian(Liverpool boys)
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #216 on: November 25, 2010, 10:30:18 am »

we from Liverpool require 6, make it 8 and Big H, can camp with us,not on the magic list any longer Angry
« Last Edit: November 25, 2010, 10:32:41 am by Brian(Liverpool boys) » Logged

To make your dreams come true, you have to stay awake.
More Low Flyer's anyone.
knetter
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Burn mother...... burn!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #217 on: November 25, 2010, 11:42:57 am »

I recon we will again take 10 of your hands, but no doubt that Langtall received a mail from you andy. Thanks for the arangement once more!!

I have given up on being on facebook and myspace, I kept mixing them up and invited people to come on Myface!
Barry
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Kick out the jams, motherf*ckers!

View Profile
« Reply #218 on: November 25, 2010, 12:59:45 pm »

ACO seem to have released another batch of optioned grandstand tickets, all grandstands now available.
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #219 on: November 25, 2010, 01:01:21 pm »

What's the betting you can now get two ACO grandstand tickets next to each other? Roll Eyes

Chris24
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #220 on: November 25, 2010, 01:24:28 pm »

Thanks for that Andy.
 Who is organising CA's pitches?
That is a good question and I have PMed Andy to ask for clarification as our group haven't had any e mail from him. We again require the same three ticket allocation that we had this year, so don't won't to miss the boat if he has already contacted people about them.
Stu
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #221 on: November 25, 2010, 02:21:27 pm »

we from Liverpool require 6, make it 8 and Big H, can camp with us,not on the magic list any longer Angry

I'm in with the Liverpool lot as normal and after trying for tickets whilst being away for the last month, the reality is setting in that we could be ticketless next year. Any help/ suggestions (clean ones please) would be greatly appreciated. I can see the ebay profiteers making a killing this year.
Kristof
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #222 on: November 25, 2010, 07:30:50 pm »

Gents and ladies
So that you are aware. TL has been given the same allocations from the ACO as previous years.
Earlier in this thread it was intimated that our allocation would be reduced, so we need to set the record straight. This means that camping in Bleu Nord has been made available to CA members and we will do our best to encourage the ACO not to fragment the group as they did last year.
These places will be allocated by CA, so please do not contact TL directly. Most of you will already have been contacted.
Houx is now sold out and we do not request places in MB.
If you are struggling with tribunes, all are available with the exception of T18 which is sold out.

I am afraid that dealing with the ACO is becoming increasingly difficult for all, but TL do seem to have a few friends there.

Great news !
Who's to contact about the allocations, I'd need 2 or 3 in BN.

@ Smokie : sucks to lose your job, but something will come around surely.  I've signed a contract on a new job today .. won't have the free time I had before, but the first holiday dates I gave them were Le Mans  Grin
« Last Edit: November 25, 2010, 07:53:34 pm by Dottore » Logged

termietermite
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #223 on: November 26, 2010, 11:59:46 am »

What's the betting you can now get two ACO grandstand tickets next to each other? Roll Eyes

After the ACO grandstand turned up on the site again yesterday, I wrote the ACO a very snotty e-mail, complaining about the lack of MB tickets and the fact that I had had to put up with two seats in different rows.

This morning they e-mailed me back.  They have swapped my seats for two next to each other in a row I can get to on the crutches, and asked me if I want to take up my option on the MB tickets which I asked for by phone!!  But they still tell me they can only put me on a reserve list for MB as they can't say if there are places there.

This is what I mean, Mr Cheese, old chap.  How is one supposed to make any plans if, even with a compurised booking system, nobody can tell what camping places are available?  I'm sticking with the CA places on BN because if I don't I may end up too far away for Ian to push me in the chair, but what would happen if I weren't a CA member and had this problem?  Nuts!
I'm still composing my contribution to your communication with the ACO, by the way - I have not forgotten.

Bob U
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

You're either at Le Mans, or waiting for Le Mans!

View Profile
« Reply #224 on: November 26, 2010, 01:04:49 pm »

I may end up too far away for Ian to push me in the chair, but what would happen if I weren't a CA member and had this problem? 

Get yourself one of these Deb. No shortage of CA volenteers to act as barers.

* Sedan Chair.jpg (9.92 KB, 278x181 - viewed 251 times.)

There is a corner of a foreign field that will be forever England ------ Houx Annexe

And the bastards have built on it.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 19   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: