Club Arnage
March 28, 2024, 06:30:57 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sebring '11: Who's in?  (Read 33485 times)
Woolly

View Profile
« on: January 08, 2011, 01:51:12 pm »

Who here is going to Sebring this year?

I'm thinking of flying out on or around the 10th, returning 21st.

Woolly.
Dirk3D_NL
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

Fussballing for Holland!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2011, 02:03:43 pm »

I am afraid I will not be able to come over this year...
Boorish Grobian
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2011, 04:05:09 pm »

Kirsten & I will be making our annual trip south (driving this year, nice fifteen hour jaunt from Ohio), arriving early Friday morning, leaving Sunday.  We'll be camping at the circuit.
Fax
tn*c
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2011, 05:10:20 pm »

Not for me this year Cry
Chris24
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2011, 06:02:35 pm »

Should be booking this coming week hopefully. Coming out on Tuesday 15th, returning Sunday 20th
RCT

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2011, 08:23:35 pm »

Orlando bound with my brother Nick on Wednesday 16th March. Picking up a rental RV with the Matt & Dave (Harper) + Seth which we can hopefully get parked close up to the Turn 10 action. My first Sebring was 2010 and I'm hooked. Fax - thanks for the VIP guided tour last year and looking forward to seeing you and Kirsten again very soon!

Great deals on flights with Virgin and BA at the moment if anybody in the UK is still undecided about going...
Boorish Grobian
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2011, 09:01:54 pm »

Great news your coming back Ricardo, and it'll terrific to see Nick again after all these years.  The Mrs & I will have our drinking boots on when we get there bright & early Friday.  We're probably going to pitch a tent, hopefully we can find a patch of to plant it on out by T-10.  Our we'll just end getting drunk and sleeping in the car Wink
Fax
knetter
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Burn mother...... burn!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2011, 08:11:47 am »

Doesn't look likely Sad

I have given up on being on facebook and myspace, I kept mixing them up and invited people to come on Myface!
Paddy_NL
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Bleu Nord hooligan =)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2011, 11:01:09 am »

Looks more like a "who's out" topic like this. Include both of us in there too, no tengo dinero Undecided

Paddy's 2009: Spa LMS • NBR 24 • Le Mans 24 • Spa24NBR LMSSilverstone LMS =(

Drinking for Holland
LangTall
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Llama's kick ass!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2011, 11:28:42 am »

What he said.

Made a major investent to my apartment, and basicly all the cash went there....

Next year.

This film should be played at high volume, so don't come complaining about it! And who the hell is Steve?
Bob U
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

You're either at Le Mans, or waiting for Le Mans!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2011, 11:42:39 am »

I want to go but have a lot of stuff going on around that time. It really will be a last minute decision and a case of turning up with a tent.

There is a corner of a foreign field that will be forever England ------ Houx Annexe

And the bastards have built on it.
Chris24
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2011, 08:50:55 pm »

Booked today with Virgin, arriving Tuesday afternoon and departing Sunday evening.  Smiley
Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2011, 10:04:25 am »

I want to go but have a lot of stuff going on around that time. It really will be a last minute decision and a case of turning up with a tent.

Likewise. It depends on a number of factors including a possible skiing weekend and also how England are faring in the cricket world cup!

I wouldn't sit there if I were you, it's still a bit wet.
Boorish Grobian
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2011, 06:13:22 pm »

Come on Andy!  K & I, the Harper Bros, and the rest of the T-10 crazies will be up for a Friday night head-wrecking session.
Gotta pull the trigger on it Wink
Fax
« Last Edit: January 14, 2011, 07:52:01 pm by Fax MKII » Logged
Matt Harper
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2011, 05:19:04 pm »

Hello everyone - this looks like we could have a pretty minimal Club Arnage turn-out for Sebring this year. What a shame, as it's always a treat to see you all enjoying the sunshine and hospitality of our close friends at Turn 10.
Aside from Woolly and Chris, is there anyone else, actually confirmed for Sebring from UK and Netherlands?
I ask, because, as ever, I'd like to roll-out the welcoming banners and refresh weary travelers as they stagger from their transatlantic flights.
There is a pretty solid rumour that the Fish on Fire, will re-open prior to St Paddy's (after the botched arson job, by person or persons unknown, but said to have been wearing orange and "talkin' all funny, like"). So, please advise, if anyone else is able to get over here.
Andy/Bob - let me know if there's anything we can do from this side to grease the skids - if you can get here, we'll take care of the rest, as I hope you know....
Fax - I'll be calling you to arrange the meet-up - we've gone all la-di-dah this year and organized an RV - but will still be dragging the grill, beer fridge, generator and temporary garage for Dave's porker. I anticipate we'll go for the same slot as we had the U-haul in last year.
Very much looking forward to this - it's so much better than recent Le Mans, in my opinion...   

If it\'s good and fast, it won\'t be cheap. If it\'s fast and cheap, it won\'t be good. If it\'s good and cheap, it won\'t be fast.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: