Club Arnage
March 28, 2024, 02:24:54 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Termietermite  (Read 57894 times)
JDS
Club Arnage Demi God

Moi, enivré? Sűrement que vous me moquez monsieur?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #120 on: August 01, 2011, 11:06:28 am »

Glad to hear that the news continues to be positive  Grin
knetter
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Burn mother...... burn!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #121 on: August 01, 2011, 02:18:43 pm »

Yep the wind is defo blowing in the right direction  Grin

I have given up on being on facebook and myspace, I kept mixing them up and invited people to come on Myface!
Steve Pyro
Houx Annexe veteran
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

I see you Baby, shaking your Ass

View Profile WWW
« Reply #122 on: August 01, 2011, 04:24:17 pm »

Great to hear good positive news Ian.  All bodes well for a fine recovery.

Steve East Anglian cobras

Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #123 on: August 01, 2011, 04:50:29 pm »

At last the news we've all been waiting for. I don't think I've ever been so pleased to hear about a fart.

What happens next?  Huh

I wouldn't sit there if I were you, it's still a bit wet.
Canada Phil
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

The Moose

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: August 01, 2011, 04:56:22 pm »

Hi Ian & Deb,
                  Good news for a change. Hope well on the way to recovery now.
 Phil
mgmark
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Fun is not a straight line.....

View Profile
« Reply #125 on: August 01, 2011, 11:38:30 pm »

At last the news we've all been waiting for. I don't think I've ever been so pleased to hear about a fart.
What happens next?  Huh

Follow through???  Or don't ladies do that??

MG Mark

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." Mario Andretti
Nobby Diesel
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: August 02, 2011, 11:46:15 am »

Its called a "Shart".

If you can't fix it with a hammer, you have an electrical problem.
Mr Termite

View Profile
« Reply #127 on: August 02, 2011, 01:01:28 pm »

Interesting point on the 3G Dongle - little hope of picking one up just for June
The regulation seems to be that they must disconnect you after two weeks if you haven't registered your details. That would cover most race-goers' needs, anyway. Just don't expect to be able to use the same dongle next year. I have no idea how this "one-use" price compares to the higher per-minute cost of using an existing UK dongle in France for the same period.

By the way, phones are just the same. I bought a pay-as-you-go phone some years back and had to give the shop full name, rank and number stuff. By contrast, the Virgin phone I bought in 2004 in London had no similar requirement, and has never been registered with anyone.

It would be nice if I thought this was about security in the C21 - but I think it's just a combination of paranoia and bureaucracy, helpfully creating jobs at the same time!
« Last Edit: August 02, 2011, 01:12:54 pm by Mr Termite » Logged

Missing Termietermite
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

I'm already here. Where the fluck are you lot?

View Profile
« Reply #128 on: August 02, 2011, 01:02:38 pm »

What happens next?  Huh
Please do not make me laugh.  I still have stitches (well, staples as it happens).

Finally I have connected the 3G as I am now tubeless for the first time for some time and able to sit in the chair for long enough to reconnect to the rest of the planet.

What happens next is that when the lump has been anaysed  then they have a departmental pow-wow on Friday, during which my future treatment (and others' of course) is discussed and decided upon.  As Mme la surgeon managed to get all of it, and remove both the deseased and other redunant part of my anatomy, this is unlikely to be anything like as agressive as was imagined before the op' but so far I'm in the dark.   I don't suppose that  it will be nice but there were times over the last few weeks when the news was expected to be far, far worse so I'm pretty upbeat given the circs.

Thanks to you all so much for your messages of support - you cannot know how much these mean to both Mr T and me.

I will get round to the PMs, I promise, but I have to take it easy for a bit as I've only been eating solid food for 24 hours so things are still a bit knackering.

Love to all,  Deb

"I couldn't sleep very well last night. Some noisy buggers going around in automobiles kept me awake." Ken Miles
JDS
Club Arnage Demi God

Moi, enivré? Sűrement que vous me moquez monsieur?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #129 on: August 02, 2011, 01:46:33 pm »

Splendid news Deb, and so nice to see it direct from you (not that Mr T is in any way a poor intermediary) as at least it means you're 'up and about' so to speak. Fingers crossed for Friday ...
Andy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

I'm not a llama! I'm a Le Mans'er

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: August 02, 2011, 02:36:20 pm »

Way to go Deb, go to read you, i take it wioll be a fair healing period again. Best wishes to Mr Ian he must need a couple of lie in's.
MMMMM, real food huh, take it steady but you will already know what's to come after solid food.........LOL

Andy
Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #131 on: August 02, 2011, 04:33:46 pm »

What happens next?  Huh
Please do not make me laugh.  I still have stitches (well, staples as it happens).

Finally I have connected the 3G as I am now tubeless for the first time for some time and able to sit in the chair for long enough to reconnect to the rest of the planet.

What happens next is that when the lump has been anaysed  then they have a departmental pow-wow on Friday, during which my future treatment (and others' of course) is discussed and decided upon.  As Mme la surgeon managed to get all of it, and remove both the deseased and other redunant part of my anatomy, this is unlikely to be anything like as agressive as was imagined before the op' but so far I'm in the dark.   I don't suppose that  it will be nice but there were times over the last few weeks when the news was expected to be far, far worse so I'm pretty upbeat given the circs.

Thanks to you all so much for your messages of support - you cannot know how much these mean to both Mr T and me.

I will get round to the PMs, I promise, but I have to take it easy for a bit as I've only been eating solid food for 24 hours so things are still a bit knackering.

Love to all,  Deb

Excellent! You have tubeless 3G broadband. Well Monsieur Michelin invented the tubeless tyre, so why not tubeless broadband.

That sounds like very good news. But what I still don't understand, and perhaps I'm being thick here, is why they weren't able to analyse the removed items until after you'd farted?

Is it to do with French manners? Whatever, this is how I see things unfolded, perhaps following a light luncheon of smoked horse broth with haricotes blanche...

Deb - "My compliments to the surgeon"
Deb's derriere - "PARP!" (wafts blankets to prove she's not cheating a la Petomain)
Nurse - "Ah merci madame, chef will now analyze ze uterus"
Nurse opens window, exits stage left (running) with a "zut alors!"

Or am I misunderstanding something?
« Last Edit: August 02, 2011, 04:42:00 pm by Andy Zarse » Logged

I wouldn't sit there if I were you, it's still a bit wet.
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

I'm already here. Where the fluck are you lot?

View Profile
« Reply #132 on: August 02, 2011, 04:55:10 pm »

The pharting came after the op' (three days afterwards, hence the eventual triumph) and removal of said lump, not before. Grin  The things I discuss on CA.... Roll Eyes

"I couldn't sleep very well last night. Some noisy buggers going around in automobiles kept me awake." Ken Miles
Jules G
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #133 on: August 02, 2011, 05:02:52 pm »

Wooo Hooo, great to see you back on line Deb Smiley

Continued best wishes for the recovery.

Jules
nickliv

View Profile
« Reply #134 on: August 02, 2011, 05:44:32 pm »

Once you go into hospital, your right to privacy evaporates rather doesn't it. The day after my eldest was born, my family came to visit. The 1st question my brother asked my wife :- Did you s##t yourself? He was 28 at the time.....

I'm sure this thread will take a serious turn towards the scatological once Big H is roused, and rightly so, now you seem to be much further out of the woods than this time last week.

If I had all the money I've ever spent on drink, I think on balance, I'd probably spend it on drink.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: