Club Arnage
March 29, 2024, 02:17:33 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Thieving BAS###DS (also posted on Beer Mountain)  (Read 19893 times)
Bonio

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2013, 11:15:42 pm »

Sat down with Lofty bloke on BJ after the race enjoying a beerio and a "do as you likey" comes across and without any form of acknowledgement picks up one of the bikes and starts walking off with it. Cue an irate Lofty asking what the feck he thinks he doing and the "Do as you Likey" say's he wants the bike for his kids. Fortunately for him he put it down and walked off cursing as we were ready with a few pieces of 4x2 ready to batter him..   

Team J.E.D.I
Werner
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2013, 01:02:31 pm »

Our tent on BN got raided too some when saturday night - 1 mobile phone and 2 mp3 players got stolen  Sad

"… to be honest, I did it purely for the money at first. I went to Le Mans
hoping that the car would break down. I came away in love with the place." - Eddie Irvine
LuxExpat

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2013, 10:16:31 am »

Some of the Berks with the small bikes needed them stolen driving drunk and like utter bell ends until 2am was un called for.

I'd agree with that!

It's unpleasant to have stuff stolen, and I think we were fortunate with all the cooking stuff, food and chairs we left in the "event shelter" (mustn't upset Landman by calling it a gazebo!).
For those that have been to LM before, you should all know - don't leave anything of value in the tent. Lock it away in the car or don't take it.
Jack the Hat

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2013, 08:46:54 pm »

2011 most of us left Sunday after the race left a group of 4 behind on Karting Nord ( we have never had any trouble up until then ). The boys decided to go into Arnage for a bit of grub, nothing of any value left in the tent ( but still a silly move ). Our neighbours that we had got on well with all week confronted a group of " do as you likeys " going through the dirty washing in the tent. In one way I am glad the boys were not there, as they are more than a little handy, and would have not thought twice about beating the ever loving granny out of them. Although they are do as you likeys they are still French and french law would probably find on their side. W@#*$#s........ !

The only way is Sideways
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: