Club Arnage
March 29, 2024, 02:13:36 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Je Suis Charlie  (Read 4193 times)
aricus654
Club Arnage Demi God

View Profile
« on: January 08, 2015, 05:55:26 pm »

I was very saddened with the news from France.  My heart goes out to the victims and the people of France for their loss and the hurt that they must be suffering.

Users of this site will know that satirical fun is something that we all take as a right, and that is as it should be.

These rogues, charlatans and criminals would have us change our ways and temper the liberty and freedom of speech that we all enjoy.  I for one will not change.

Each year France is our generous host and puts up with our bad behaviour, uncouth manners , excessive drinking and often purile humour. And that of course is how we enjoy our liberty.

- ha, and we have even been known to let our womenkind to actually drive cars, sometimes by themselves!

Je Suis Charlie

Aricus

The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made
Grand_Fromage
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Real men do it for 24 hours

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2015, 04:57:07 pm »

Free speech demonstration at Le Mans in response to the attack on Charlie Hebdo:

http://www.lemainelibre.fr/actualite/le-mans-charlie-hebdo-entre-15-000-et-20-000-personnes-au-mans-10-01-2015-122200

Jager

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2015, 06:43:00 pm »

Sadly one of those murdered was Georges Wolinski, who was responsible for designing the livery of the infamous 1998 'Naked Lady' Porsche 911 GT2 of Haberthur Racing below :

I'm glad I have a 1:43 model of this car as a permanent reminder of Georges talents. RIP Georges.
lynxd67

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2015, 03:21:30 pm »

Free speech demonstration at Le Mans in response to the attack on Charlie Hebdo:

http://www.lemainelibre.fr/actualite/le-mans-charlie-hebdo-entre-15-000-et-20-000-personnes-au-mans-10-01-2015-122200

Very noticeable that they didn't mention the stun grenades that some oiks threw in the arab quarter of Les sablons!
Andy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

I'm not a llama! I'm a Le Mans'er

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2015, 11:25:17 am »

Hats off to Charlie Hebdo, The pencil is mightier than the gun
My condolances to all the families, collegues and workers

The prophet according to the gospel of CH - 1 million copies today - Huzzah!!

Andy
lynxd67

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2015, 08:46:07 pm »

Yes, it's been a tough time here, and even stun grenades were thrown at Muslims here at Le Mans. But there is always someone who tries to find the lighter side:-

Well known in the film world. Recognise him?
Barry
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Kick out the jams, motherf*ckers!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2015, 11:52:06 pm »

It's Gerard.
I do hope that's photoshopped.
Lord Steve
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

The only self appointed peer on Maison Blanche!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2015, 08:41:37 pm »

Je suis Chalie et j'ai juste avez bought une grand poulet pathia et rice de champignons from mon Muslim mates sur Le Khyber en Epworth.
I'ls sont tres pissed off a les murderous bastards qui do things in the name of their religion.

Nigeria, Saudi Arabia and Yemen - most of the world's population can rub along just fine, how come you tits can't sort these bastard murder clubs out? Don't get me started now.......

I tested negative for patience.
aricus654
Club Arnage Demi God

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2015, 07:23:41 am »

Steve,

You are on the money.  Most people in the world just want to get along and actually manage it.  I understand people taking offence and that is their right.  I am now old enough to take offence at many things. Grin

But taking offence and taking up Kalasnikovs against people who have used the keyboard and pen to exercise their freedom to lampoon anything and everything is another thing altogether. For some young men, overreacting is a thing they do, just try staring at them in the bar!

Aricus

The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: