Club Arnage
April 16, 2024, 10:32:45 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Peage Tag  (Read 18633 times)
geoffd
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

Work, The curse of the Drinking Classes

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2015, 09:07:28 am »

I'll be using mine in exactly two weeks time as we head for the test weekend  Grin

Of course I buy green cars, my Aston is green, my MGB is green, my Disco Sport is green,  oh, that's not what you meant by green?
Barry
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Kick out the jams, motherf*ckers!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2015, 09:26:57 am »

The Eurotunnel offer seems to be almost permanent, we got ours with it at the beginning of 2014.
cja

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2015, 02:42:35 pm »

The Eurotunnel offer seems to be almost permanent, we got ours with it at the beginning of 2014.

That's a Eurotunnel-only deal, I think.

There is also a similar discount available to anyone not using Eurotunnel - if you are one of those, just PM me.

"If you don't have to drag yourself off the field exhausted after 90 minutes, you can't claim to have done your best."
Kev_mk3
Club Arnage God

The Cheeky Northern Monkey

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2015, 05:03:02 pm »

bump of a old thread.

With the rush to get to France and being on my own my friend gave me his tag to use and I am giving him the funds once he is invoiced for the use as he got it from the eurotunnel deal after he went to euro disney.

I have to say what a fantastic bit of kit!!!!

I am looking to get one for next years trip to Lemans and as ill be over a few times due to legal activities it may work out worth while.

I did spot alot of toll booths are now unmanned and all going to card use rather than coin / notes Sad

Anyone have any discount links come next year let me know Wink

Si H
CA Veteran

It's almost time to go again....

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2015, 01:53:21 pm »

I'd be interested in any offer links too. I'm a member of the CSMA and I know they had a good offer on these this year, its not on their website any longer but if it returns in time for June I'll post on here so any other CSMA members on here can see about it.
landman
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2015, 02:06:29 pm »

bump of a old thread.

With the rush to get to France and being on my own my friend gave me his tag to use and I am giving him the funds once he is invoiced for the use as he got it from the eurotunnel deal after he went to euro disney.

I have to say what a fantastic bit of kit!!!!

I am looking to get one for next years trip to Lemans and as ill be over a few times due to legal activities it may work out worth while.

I did spot alot of toll booths are now unmanned and all going to card use rather than coin / notes Sad

Anyone have any discount links come next year let me know Wink

I got a discount code from Eurotunnel when I booked this year's crossing.

As you say they are brilliant to use and when we drove out from LM to Paris on Sunday I reckon I saved a good chunk of time at each péage.

Crouch..........bind..........set
lynxd67

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 08, 2015, 10:00:13 am »

Just a reminder that the operators suggest that after four years you stop at one of the péage offices and have it replaced for free so the battery doesn't let you down.
Kev_mk3
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2016, 03:06:53 pm »

I now have one ready for when I go in a few weeks! Looking at where to place it as I have rain sensors I have to place it on the big plastic section of the wing mirror but at least its all done!

Lord Steve
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

The only self appointed peer on Maison Blanche!

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2016, 08:51:13 pm »

I've got Pete sat in the passenger seat. Paying tolls is his job.

I tested negative for patience.
Si H
CA Veteran

It's almost time to go again....

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2016, 11:52:00 am »

I now have one ready for when I go in a few weeks! Looking at where to place it as I have rain sensors I have to place it on the big plastic section of the wing mirror but at least its all done!

Let me know how you get on Kev. I'm unlikely to have a 'Pete' for Le Mans, so a Peage tag will be the easiest way for me to go (did it take long to arrange/get delivered?). Plus I'm heading back to France for the family summer holiday as well as a planned trip to Somme area later in the year too. For the last two I'll have a 'Lisa' model of the 'Pete', but if I have a tag it'll mean the 'Lisa' will be able to concentrate on keeping an eye on the 'Kids'.  Grin
geoffd
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

Work, The curse of the Drinking Classes

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 30, 2016, 01:57:34 pm »

I got mine last year,  did it all online, and it arrived in no time.  It was perfect for the 6 trips into France we did last year. 
No fiddling for cards or change at the booths, or queuing behind "billy no mates" Brits!  And def no arguing with the wife cos she puts the card or ticket in the wrong way round  Roll Eyes

Worth the slight extra cost I would say.

Of course I buy green cars, my Aston is green, my MGB is green, my Disco Sport is green,  oh, that's not what you meant by green?
Barry
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Kick out the jams, motherf*ckers!

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 30, 2016, 10:32:16 pm »

With a sat nav to replace the JoJo, and a t-libre tag, Jo can snooze all the way down to the Med.
And I can play what music I want! 
Result Grin
Kev_mk3
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 31, 2016, 03:53:08 pm »

Let me know how you get on Kev. I'm unlikely to have a 'Pete' for Le Mans, so a Peage tag will be the easiest way for me to go (did it take long to arrange/get delivered?). Plus I'm heading back to France for the family summer holiday as well as a planned trip to Somme area later in the year too. For the last two I'll have a 'Lisa' model of the 'Pete', but if I have a tag it'll mean the 'Lisa' will be able to concentrate on keeping an eye on the 'Kids'.  Grin

I literally rang these - https://www.saneftolling.co.uk/

Based in England in Harrogate!

Rang them, explained it idiot proof I then went back to the website and created a account it arrived in a day or 2. Expensive to start with IMO as first 2 trips cost 5euro per trip for the tag then your tolls on top.

from memory it was 11 Euro to create a account / set it up and 20 Euro deposit for the tag. Once you return the tag you get that back. The first payment went out of my account on DD today for £31.63 (it converts the euros to ££ by the way)

I used my friends in September when my dad passed away as he had it still and I was in a rush, So So So easy, roll up to the barrier you get a beep, it opens and carry on. Once home end of the month you get a statement and the funds are taken. If I was doing 1 trip i wouldnt of bothered due to the cost but as I am off in April, June & maybe July and September its worth it

Martini...LB
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Not even stirring...

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2016, 01:23:21 am »

Topic invasion...
Hi Kev, are you with us on Houx?

>Martini...LB

l'abus d'alcool est dangereux pour la santé , à consommer avec modération
Kev_mk3
Club Arnage God