Club Arnage
March 28, 2024, 12:07:22 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2023 Tickets  (Read 9922 times)
garyfrogeye
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

I'm a messy Houx Annexer

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: December 01, 2022, 08:52:41 am »

I had a phone call with Team Langoustine last night: The ACO has informed them that Blue Nord will not be available for camping next year. They will use it for parking. Maison Blanche has already been closed 2 years ago, now Blue Nord will not be availbale, I really wonder what the options for private campers will be.

Did they give your any alternatives to BN Werner?

TL hopes for an allocation on the Hippodrome for us.

And us!

If I was you, I wouldn't start from here
nopanic - neil
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: December 01, 2022, 02:38:47 pm »

I had a phone call with Team Langoustine last night: The ACO has informed them that Blue Nord will not be available for camping next year. They will use it for parking. Maison Blanche has already been closed 2 years ago, now Blue Nord will not be availbale, I really wonder what the options for private campers will be.

Hippodrome -  where is that ?

If you're going through hell, keep going.
Aysedasi

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: December 01, 2022, 03:14:37 pm »

Hippodrome -  where is that ?

Near the Hippordome, I believe......   Wink

New camping site now available (completely out of the blue) called 'Clos Fleuri' out near the Mulsanne Straight apparently.  Hippodrome 30m2 also back available again. 
Barry
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Kick out the jams, motherf*ckers!

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 01, 2022, 05:18:33 pm »

Clos Fleuri

It's looks like a sports center on the road from Beaujeuse to the Mulsanne straight, nearer BJ, about 1/3 of the way to the Mulsanne straight.
Pack those walking boots!
Aysedasi

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: December 01, 2022, 05:44:25 pm »

Email to members from the ACO, just arrived.....

Dear Member,

As you are aware, the 24 Hours of Le Mans Centenary will be held in 2023. Early ticket sales have reached unprecedented levels, to the extent that all grandstands and certain other products have already sold out. We therefore thought it important to let Club Members know exactly what is still available.

Tickets for the 24 Hours of Le Mans went on sale on 21 October (three days earlier for Club Members). The ACO subsequently began taking bookings for the camping and parking areas exclusively from Members on 29 November.
Non-members will be able to book their pitches and parking spaces from 10:00 CET on Monday 5 December.

We have had to make several changes for this unique event. It is our firm intention to improve the spectator experience next year by welcoming more of you to the circuit, offering more food and refreshment outlets, encouraging you to share the fan zone experience and reducing vehicle traffic within the confines of the circuit.
As we understand that the enforced changes have disrupted your habits, we would like to offer you some explanations:

1/ What changes will affect the parking areas?

Parking areas located within the confines of the circuit, usually allocated to the organisation, teams and media, will be moved off-site. For this reason, the White, Blue and Green parking areas have been reassigned to these users. These three external parking areas will free up a considerable amount of space within the Circuit des 24 Heures which will be used to extend the race village and host new activities and entertainment.

Secondly, the Expo parking area and Expo campsite from 2022 have been joined together for safety reasons. This will now be the Expo parking area only and will consequently increase capacity and help traffic to flow more smoothly during the event. This parking area is now sold out.

We are continuing our policy of offering as many free parking spaces as possible. These will be made available in the following parking areas: Raineries, Rotonde, ActiSud, Etamat, Aérogare and Fresne.

The ACO is also pushing on with its “carbon” commitments undertaken in 2022 by developing the “Green Ticket”. This low-carbon ticket gives a 10% discount on Admission tickets to spectators who use virtuous forms of transportation (train or hybrid, rechargeable hybrid or electric vehicles – proof required before or during the event).
The ACO welcomes persons with reduced mobility and is working to improve its PMR facilities, including parking. A dedicated parking area will be available within the circuit and another nearby for blue badge holders.

2/ What changes will affect the camping areas?

We have had to revise our camping areas to offset the closure of the Blue Zone.

We are still taking bookings for the Beauséjour campsite which has been redesigned for 2023 to offer you an experience befitting of the Centenary. Free shuttles will be provided to take you to and from the circuit. A fan zone with a big screen and eateries will be created at the heart of Beauséjour.

New camping areas have been opened for booking this year. They are Clos Fleuri, located near to the Mulsanne Straight, and L'Hippodrome. They too have met with tremendous success and have already sold out.

We are working on opening further new camping areas in liaison with the local authorities and hope to start taking bookings for them very soon.

We thank you for the many questions that you have raised and hope we have addressed your concerns.

Rest assured that we are doing our utmost to welcome you in the best possible conditions. We all know that the 2023 race will be like no other.

We should like to take this opportunity to thank you for your loyal support. We look forward to seeing you all next June and to celebrating what promises to be a wonderful 24 Hours of Le Mans Centenary.

Your Club ACO

clkgtrlm1
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

Le Mans - Follow the Carbon Footprints!

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 01, 2022, 05:54:59 pm »

French Fuckery!

Baldrick, my Lord! But I can change it to Ploppy if it'll make things easier.
Kev_mk3
Club Arnage God

The Cheeky Northern Monkey

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 02, 2022, 12:57:11 pm »

In short the ACO are fecking everyone including ticket agencies who where not aware of any of this also.

Kev_mk3
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 02, 2022, 01:08:25 pm »

From Just tickets - Sounds like Ticket agencies have been to put it bluntly shafted as well as everyone else -

Agents are struggling too.... "Public Campsites

As has been widely reported the ACO have delayed the release of camping pitch allocations, which has been due to them reorganising the overall site with regards to public campsites (Closures include Blue South, Blue North, Expo, Musee and part of Houx) and parking (Vert parking and no decision on White or Blue) in 2023. Agents have not been advised about these discussions because of business confidentiality so these changes and what is on offer is just as big a surprise to us at Just Tickets & Motoring as it is to our loyal customers.

General Entry Tickets

The ACO have also decided to reduce the number of 'Week' general admission tickets and to introduce a new '2 Days+Weekend' general admission ticket valid for 4,6,7,8 and 10-11 June, which does not allow access on Monday 5th and Friday 9th June. We are seeking urgent clarification from the ACO over this, due to allowing campsite access etc.

The result has been a dramatic reduction in our allocations based on 2019. As you are all aware we operated a spreadsheet system this year, however clearly there will be undoubted disappointments for which we can only apologise. Everybody will receive a phone call; however this will take time and we hope you understand this awful situation that we are all in.
What happens next?
If you are concerned that you may not get the allocation you requested, then we can only suggest that you attempt to join the lottery on the ACO website when tickets become available for the public. Obviously we are concerned and we don’t want to let down any clients, but we are in the hands of the ACO and although we are in constant communication with regards to additional tickets, we are not in a position at this time to advise as to whether we will be able to provide additional tickets in future weeks.

I am sure you will share our disappointment at the way 2023 is panning out but you can be assured that we will strive for the very best outcome for all our clients.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

The Just Tickets & Motoring Team"

slash

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 02, 2022, 02:20:06 pm »

The Centenary race is starting to look like a members only affair!!
Kev_mk3
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 02, 2022, 02:51:44 pm »

I'm going to call it now and please don't hate me for this - It's going to rain a lot at Le Mans 2023  Tongue

dukla
CA Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 02, 2022, 04:36:48 pm »

French Fuckery!
+1

It is exciting/interesting that ACO have decided to remove a whole bunch of car parking/organiser stuff from the centre circuit to possibly/probably have a whole heap of Centenary celebration space.

The fact they killed a whole heap of camping space to facilitate this is damn irritating.

The fact they have not replaced the camping space is stupendously idiotic - exactly where  do they think all the spectators they hope to welcome are going to stay?
Werner
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56 on: December 03, 2022, 10:56:56 am »

Full raceweek tickets including testday currently available for ACO members.

"… to be honest, I did it purely for the money at first. I went to Le Mans
hoping that the car would break down. I came away in love with the place." - Eddie Irvine
Aysedasi

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: December 03, 2022, 02:01:21 pm »

Every time someone has said this, which has been several times over the last few days, I’ve gone in and looked and see nothing available.  

EDIT - I tell a lie, I can actually see them now.  
« Last Edit: December 03, 2022, 02:08:53 pm by Aysedasi » Logged
Chrisgr31
CA Veteran

Who wants a beer?

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 04, 2022, 09:49:16 pm »

Every time someone has said this, which has been several times over the last few days, I’ve gone in and looked and see nothing available.  

Yes I have now bought some.  On Monday I had given up all hope of going but then managed to get 3 camping tickets at Epinettes.  Was pondering the week ticket less Friday but was undecided.   However now have 6 full week tickets.  Now all I need is a few returns on grandstand tickets!  Although guess it will make a change to not have a seat.
Aysedasi

View Profile WWW
« Reply #59 on: December 09, 2022, 11:42:53 am »

Yes I have now bought some.  On Monday I had given up all hope of going but then managed to get 3 camping tickets at Epinettes.  Was pondering the week ticket less Friday but was undecided.   However now have 6 full week tickets.  Now all I need is a few returns on grandstand tickets!  Although guess it will make a change to not have a seat.

I think we'll see parking and camping tickets on eBay as those who had ordered with agencies but covered themselves by buying direct from the ACO as well decide which tickets they don't now want/need.  GS tickets though?  Not sure about that.  They disappeared so quickly.  Again, there may be some up for sale for the same reason. 
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: