Club Arnage
March 29, 2024, 11:44:29 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Too late for camping tickets?  (Read 3788 times)
RobP
CA Veteran

View Profile
« on: February 10, 2004, 10:05:29 am »

Hello all. I haven't posted here for ages - certainly not since the forum got all wizzy. Its good to see some familiar names still chatting away!

Should I be worried if I haven't heard about my camping ticket application yet? After missing last year's event I faxed an order to the ticket office in July. I got an acknowledgement letter almost immediately but haven't heard anything since. I'm sure in the past I've heard by December/January at thge latest. Do I have reason to be concerned, or is the camping pass allocation still ongoing/yet to start?

(Added) If the above is still okay, how likely to succeed is a new application to the ticket office now for some more tickets? Friends of my brother have just decided they fancy going too Grin

Cheers guys & gals.

RobP
« Last Edit: February 10, 2004, 10:14:03 am by RobP » Logged
jpchenet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2004, 10:12:13 am »

Hi Rob

The ACO currently have some camping passes left, but only for Beausejour

You could also try to Le Mans tourist board.

Otherwise, post a message in the Sell/Swap section saying what you would like and hopefully someone on here may have a spare or two.

Good Luck and hope to see you down there!!
pretzel
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

No Llamas here....

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2004, 02:43:14 pm »

Hello all. I haven't posted here for ages - certainly not since the forum got all wizzy. Its good to see some familiar names still chatting away!

Should I be worried if I haven't heard about my camping ticket application yet? After missing last year's event I faxed an order to the ticket office in July. I got an acknowledgement letter almost immediately but haven't heard anything since. I'm sure in the past I've heard by December/January at thge latest. Do I have reason to be concerned, or is the camping pass allocation still ongoing/yet to start?

(Added) If the above is still okay, how likely to succeed is a new application to the ticket office now for some more tickets? Friends of my brother have just decided they fancy going too Grin

Cheers guys & gals.

RobP

I spoke to the girls at the ACO office just over a week ago and they stated that they are dealing with ticket requests in strict order of request receipt (if you get my drift). My reason for contacting them was to add some more grandstand seats to my allocation and within a couple of days I had written confirmation, and payment receipt within the week, so it may be worthwhile giving them a ring, to confirm you haven't slipped through the net.

If you need more camping I agree with JPC it will be Beausejouir or nowt. Grandstand availability however seems to be OK.

A man's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another drink - W.C. Fields
gibberish
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Old Smoothy

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2004, 03:06:31 pm »

I e-mailed my request to them last July, and followed it up in January.  they said that July's requests would be invoiced at the end of January.  Actualy got my invoice 1st week of Feb.  Faxed back the confirmation next day, and payment reciept arrived in post yesterday.  Now I've just got to wait for the tickets, but this all seems just like last year.

As for getting anywhere but beausejour, I reckon it's a case of dead mens shoes!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: February 10, 2004, 03:08:04 pm by gibberish » Logged

Reality is an illusion caused by alchohol deficiency!
RobP
CA Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2004, 03:14:20 pm »

Cheers all. I'll give them a call!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: