Club Arnage
March 29, 2024, 09:53:38 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: F1 in London on Tuesday  (Read 20791 times)
Ruptured Duck Motorsport
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: July 09, 2004, 09:43:00 am »

So far you phone numbers from girls from America, Iceland and Australia. Isn't it about time you tried someone who won't be a few thousand miles away from you by next month??  Grin

Sure they are *really* from that far away  Wink

Scarred old slaver know he’s doin’ alright.
Truck
CA Veteran

Are you HGV positive?

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 12, 2004, 02:44:45 pm »

What a waste of time.  Stood up for 3 hours without a beer and rubbing shoulders with the great unwashed and every pickpocket in southern England.  And for what, to see Westminster City Council's formation roadsweeping team, and the backs of peoples heads, and I was near the front.  If it wasn't for the screens on other people's videos, we wouldn't had a clue what was going on.

Now when the French organise something on the public roads it seems to work

Help, get me out of here.  Its Lorry

For and on behalf of the Kent Kronenberg Owners Club
tink
CA Veteran

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 12, 2004, 04:25:15 pm »

apparently i went to that.

didn't see any f1 cars and can hardly remember anything that happened - i do recall drinking a lot of beer though
rcutler
« Reply #48 on: July 12, 2004, 04:30:04 pm »

Yeah tink, I remember being at the Argyll Arms on tuesday night wondering what the noise was and why the police threatend to arrest me if I leaned out the window with my video camera again.

f**k!ng Rozzers.
Robbo SPS
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Go Your Own Way

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: July 13, 2004, 01:55:32 am »

f**ck!ng Rozzers.

Oy son,

Wind youre neck in before someone does it for you!

Take life by the horns and live it.
rcutler
« Reply #50 on: July 13, 2004, 09:31:36 am »

I guess I should have relaxed that fact as I never got that speeding tickets I was expecting. However I was threatened arrest after doing the most criminal of things "leaning out a window"! When I first got my car I was stopped twice a week to check insurance details. Then when in Oxford one day I was mistaken for a football hooligan despite the fact I was no where near the statdium and not sporting anything like a football shirt. They didn't arrest me on this accasion but the threat seemed very apparent.

I was just annoyed that the police get too heavy handed and not go after the real criminals in the UK.

Sorry Robbo if you took it personally.
Abs
CA Veteran

Boys at TVR do it again!

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 13, 2004, 10:39:50 am »

f**ck!ng Rozzers.

Oy son,

Wind youre neck in before someone does it for you!

Robbo,

I've heard of the long arm of the law and all that but how you gonna reach from Pompey Wink

Any married man should forget his mistakes. There's no use in two people
remembering the same thing
Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 13, 2004, 11:44:39 am »

However I was threatened arrest after doing the most criminal of things "leaning out a window"!
I was just annoyed that the police get too heavy handed and not go after the real criminals in the UK.

Rick you are, in my opinion, a real criminal. Your behaviour is contrary to a little known piece of legislation, the Leaning out of the Window Act (as amended) of 1816. Just as well you obeyed the instructions of the copper, otherwise you could have been taken to the local magistrates court, tried, convicted and then birched on Tower Hill. Mind you, you might have enjoyed that bit.

I wouldn't sit there if I were you, it's still a bit wet.
Steve Pyro
Houx Annexe veteran
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

I see you Baby, shaking your Ass

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: July 14, 2004, 03:18:38 pm »

However I was threatened arrest after doing the most criminal of things "leaning out a window"! When I first got my car I was stopped twice a week to check insurance details. Then when in Oxford one day I was mistaken for a football hooligan despite the fact I was no where near the statdium and not sporting anything like a football shirt. They didn't arrest me on this accasion but the threat seemed very apparent.

I've always thought that you've got THAT look about you  Wink

Steve East Anglian cobras

tink
CA Veteran

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 14, 2004, 04:06:02 pm »

i was almost caught leaning out of a window last week but the copper didn't see me. luckily i got away with it, but damn that leaning out of windows Act 1816
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: