Club Arnage
May 29, 2024, 07:56:33 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 25   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Donington LMES  (Read 119730 times)
DelBoy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

---TDR---

View Profile
« Reply #225 on: August 21, 2006, 02:40:23 pm »

Rick just beat me to it.

When you check in, tell 'em you are part of the CA group, and you should get a pitch close to the UK Platinum Triangle.

Many of us are arriving Friday, so we may be a little hung-over by the time you get there.

Del

Team Delboy Racing
Jason
CA Veteran

Has anyone booked my hospital room?

View Profile
« Reply #226 on: August 21, 2006, 02:56:23 pm »

I'm not camping at Donington, but will stop by the campsite (or at a meet up) to say hi to all.

Wooosh!!!!
Lord Steve
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

The only self appointed peer on Maison Blanche!

View Profile
« Reply #227 on: August 21, 2006, 03:43:54 pm »

FANTASTIC!
Looking forward to meeting up again. Do us a favour and save us a space for two cars and three tents and a gazebo will you in the Platinum Triangle!
Thanks for the programme Rick.

See you all saturday!

Steve

I tested negative for patience.
Paddy_NL
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Bleu Nord hooligan =)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #228 on: August 21, 2006, 05:00:06 pm »

Do us a favour and save us a space for two cars and three tents and a gazebo will you in the Platinum Triangle!
Think you'd be better off visiting the people themselves on www.parkfarmhouse.co.uk

Just to prevent dissapointment and be sure, we all had to pay up front Undecided

Paddy's 2009: Spa LMS • NBR 24 • Le Mans 24 • Spa24NBR LMSSilverstone LMS =(

Drinking for Holland
Ferrari Spider
« Reply #229 on: August 21, 2006, 06:38:38 pm »

Gentlemen
Just returned from a couple of months sabbatical from the site to get over my last minute pull out from this years LM and I notice that everyone's still here!!!!!!
Got our tickets for the Donington event but we are camping at the Donington Park Farmhouse hotel just opposite the competitors entrance. arriving sat am and leaving sunday after the main event.
we'll look out for you lot on the circuit.
Can anyone direct me to the full programme as the Donington Park web site has nowt on it?

Steve

steve, make sure you have told the campsite that you are with the club arnage group, it is important otherwise there is a good chance you may be some distance from us!  mind you that can't be a bad thing!!
jpchenet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #230 on: August 21, 2006, 08:04:48 pm »

Okey Dokey. Back from my Hols, sorted the van insurance claim (for what it was worth!) and am now back n the land of the living!!

So, do I need to bring anything to Donnington?? Gazebo? Gas Burners?

Is everyone just taking individual tents or is anyone arranging large frame tents (that would also provide shelter in case of the downpours of last year)
Ferrari Spider
« Reply #231 on: August 21, 2006, 08:35:08 pm »

I think you'll find its all be sorted amongst ourselves Mark
DelBoy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

---TDR---

View Profile
« Reply #232 on: August 21, 2006, 09:47:08 pm »

I think you'll find its all be sorted amongst ourselves Mark

I'm not sure it has been sorted, Peter.  And Mark - it would seem that most are in small tents apart from a couple of caravans.  Don't know what DfH are bringing.

From memory, the gathering includes:

Del (1 or 2 people)
Robbo
Neal
Bob U
DfH (~10)
Doris
Fran
Dark Warrior
JPC
Lord Steve(3)
Rick Cutler
FS

Who have I missed??

So we are probably talking of 25 people minimum, and if the weather is inclement, they will not all fit comfortably under one 6x3 gazebo. 

I suggest that Mark also brings one to save Paddy lugging his over the water.

Can people give me more accurate numbers so that decisions can be made for the 'communal' facilities.

When are you arriving, Mark?

Del

Team Delboy Racing
Ferrari Spider
« Reply #233 on: August 21, 2006, 10:00:53 pm »

maybe so, my earlier post was specifically about getting a shopping list together, the only requirement that came forward was one gazebo.  if we need more fine, its getting late in the day to sort it out.

Paddy_NL
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Bleu Nord hooligan =)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #234 on: August 21, 2006, 10:13:42 pm »

From memory, the gathering includes:

Del (1 or 2 people)
Robbo
Neal
Bob U
DfH (~10)
Doris
Fran
Dark Warrior
JPC
Lord Steve(3)
Rick Cutler
FS
What we're looking at is Sunday night. DfH will be with at least 7 people (a few of the other 4 might "miss" their plane because of unsuitable departure time - 45 minutes after the race - and hitch a ride with the camper van the following morning).
So deleting Robbo for the Sunday night as well, we'll be with about 20 people. Like Delboy says, all that isn't gonna fit under the 3x6 and FS's Gazebos if weather is like S'stone last year (the Wednesday night at Le Mans was pretty equal too)

Who have I missed??
HGB!! Weren't Piglet & Keith coming too?
Why isn't Bobblehat coming? It was fun to see him that drunk last year Grin

So we are probably talking of 25 people minimum, and if the weather is inclement, they will not all fit comfortably under one 6x3 gazebo.
Definitely. I will bring a few light tubes, so we'll have plenty of light. One of our guys will bring a small Ghetto Blaster for supporting entertainment at night time.

I suggest that Mark also brings one to save Paddy lugging his over the water.
I have enough space to bring it, thanx. But like I said, might be wise to bring at least one more - if not needed it can stay in the boot.

Can people give me more accurate numbers so that decisions can be made for the 'communal' facilities.
The PlanetLeMans-guys will be 4 strong, including Stranger. They will fly in on Friday morning, and leave Sunday night.
Drinking for Holland will arrive on Friday by campervan around tea-time carrying 7 people, departure Monday morning early (7-ish).

Drinking for Holland
DelBoy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

---TDR---

View Profile
« Reply #235 on: August 21, 2006, 10:29:15 pm »

Paddy

What about extension leads for power.

I will have electric hook-up for the 'van which has got some UK and some European sockets??

Piglet & Keith are at (I think) Brands

Del

Team Delboy Racing
Ferrari Spider
« Reply #236 on: August 21, 2006, 10:30:22 pm »

so is that it?  two gazebo's and maybe one extra, kept in a car boot?
Paddy_NL
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Bleu Nord hooligan =)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #237 on: August 21, 2006, 10:41:00 pm »

Paddy

I will have electric hook-up for the 'van which has got some UK and some European sockets??
Will bring my crate with extentions, should be long enough to get me 'round the circuit at least once Wink
If I remember properly I also have a European-to-English box. Will bring that too.

So are you bringing yours? How big is it? (looked pretty large in the picture)
I believe those three Gazeboz should be large enough to keep 20 people dry, if it rains that is.... Smiley

Drinking for Holland
jpchenet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #238 on: August 21, 2006, 10:53:12 pm »

My plan would be to drive up straight from Work on Friday then probably leave Sunday after the race. Or I might do the family bit at home Friday and head up early on Saturday morning and leave early Monday morning.

Spoke to Rick C. this evening and he mentioned that most people were going to join Speed Chills and use their facilities Saturday night?

Is anyone doing a mass meal that we're all chipping in towards (i.e. is Bob doing his famous Curry or is anyone taking care of breakfasts) or is everyone doing their own thing?

I know it's probably been mentioned elsewhere but I can't be bothered to sift through 18 pages when someone will know straight away  Wink
Ferrari Spider
« Reply #239 on: August 21, 2006, 10:58:33 pm »

Paddy

Will bring my crate with extentions, should be long enough to get me 'round the circuit at least once Wink
If I remember properly I also have a European-to-English box. Will bring that too.

So are you bringing yours? How big is it? (looked pretty large in the picture)
I believe those three Gazeboz should be large enough to keep 20 people dry, if it rains that is.... Smiley

Paddy that is a personal thing and this forum really isn't the place to be discussing it, i'll show you mine, if you will show me yours!

BTW, I think its about 6m x3m, its one of those expanding type structures, it needs four to erect it Wink

* marquee1.jpg (97.28 KB, 500x328 - viewed 216 times.)
« Last Edit: August 21, 2006, 11:07:19 pm by Ferrari Spider » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 25   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: