Club Arnage
April 23, 2024, 10:51:44 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: cai bet no one can answer my question?  (Read 18418 times)
Steve Pyro
Houx Annexe veteran
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

I see you Baby, shaking your Ass

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: September 22, 2006, 07:10:52 pm »

The CA guys ran onto the track fours hours into the race, stopped the car and threw the driver out, hijacked the car, drove it to turn 10, and cut it up in little peices to take home with them.
Fax

Yup, that's pretty much how it was  Shocked

Steve East Anglian cobras

jpchenet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 23, 2006, 12:48:18 am »

what happend to it!!!

My hand........well it's a lot better now thanks although a couple of small splinters are still in there but too deep to gouge out with my Swiss Army knife.

As for the Viper bits, one wing is hanging on my office wall, the other one is with Johnevans3 and the centre of the "hood" is with the guy from the US that took it home for us and cut it into pieces to post to us! I think Chris24 has a small piece from the grill like area. The smaller piece (on the floor in the photo) was lost by Mr Zarse when, searching for liquid refreshment on the way back to the camp, he visited the motorhome of a madman yielding a double neded dildo, and realising he was trapped, fled empty handed, leaving the "trophey" behind.

The radiator (also pictured) made it back to camp but I think he sensibilities of daylight made us realise that we couldn't carry it back to the UK.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: